Another Proud Liberal...

John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition. Locke argued that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property,
LOL, way to destroy your own argument, John Locke had nothing in common with those members of the American Left that have managed to hijack the "liberal" moniker, thus the need for the classical designation to distinguish the founders mode of liberalism from the modern authoritarians hiding behind the "liberal" mask to hide the fact that their answer to every problem is the use of government force to deprive the citizenry of liberty and property pursuant to getting their own way.

The founders had a fitting moniker for those who thought and behaved the way modern "liberals" do, they called them "royalists".

That ain't "them" misusing the label --- it's cretins like the OP. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I CAME HERE AND POINTED OUT.

I've never in my life claimed that John Locke had anything to do with "leftism'. That's YOUR strawman. That's why I've been knocking it down.

DUMBASS.

pogo said:
Again, total fucking bullshit. You conveniently cut out the part of the post that sends your bullshit term "classical liberalism" down the toilet. Let's see again what you edited out as inconvenient. Roll tape.
Uh-huh.... and perhaps you'd like to enlighten the class as to exactly what your use of the phrase "your bullshit term" means in the connection with "classical liberalism" since apparently it means something different on your planet than it does here on EARTH.

I will however give you points for having the temerity to accuse others of being "State-worshiping authoritarians" since it's sort of like Satan having the balls to accuse Moses of being a liar.

:popcorn:

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”--- Socrates

Stop calling Yvette Felarca, the maniac in the video, a Liberal, in the sense of a classical liberal.

She is what Liberalism has become.

For reference, these are Liberals in the original meaning of the term:

51LpV0vux9L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And this.....

Reform yourselves, Democrats.

She is a Soldier in Soros army. A neo-Stalinist.

That ain't "them" misusing the label --- it's cretins like the OP. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I CAME HERE AND POINTED OUT.

I've never in my life claimed that John Locke had anything to do with "leftism'. That's YOUR strawman. That's why I've been knocking it down.

DUMBASS.

What you have done Huffer, is claimed to be a liberal, which you are not. You are a leftist, a progressive, a neo-Stalinist. What you promote is the opposite of liberty.

....Fascist.

Rather than eviscerating the Leftist du jour, Tucker Carlson seems to have altered his strategy to drawing out the Liberals, and letting them sink themselves.
Problem is, Liberals won't realize that they are looking into a mirror.

Last night, he had a screaming banshee.....who is actually paid by our system to indoctrinate the young......she is a middle school 'teacher'.....into the very same beliefs as the Nazis and Fascists she claims the other side to be.

Yvette Felarca led and/or organized the destructive protest at Berkeley that ended the first amendment rights of Milo Yiannopolous.
This savage....er, Liberal.....hinted that murder of those with an alternative view would be appropriate.
My take-away is that we are witnessing proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

See what you think.

....Fascist.

Rather than eviscerating the Leftist du jour, Tucker Carlson seems to have altered his strategy to drawing out the Liberals, and letting them sink themselves.
Problem is, Liberals won't realize that they are looking into a mirror.

Last night, he had a screaming banshee.....who is actually paid by our system to indoctrinate the young......she is a middle school 'teacher'.....into the very same beliefs as the Nazis and Fascists she claims the other side to be.

Yvette Felarca led and/or organized the destructive protest at Berkeley that ended the first amendment rights of Milo Yiannopolous.
This savage....er, Liberal.....hinted that murder of those with an alternative view would be appropriate.
My take-away is that we are witnessing proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

See what you think.

Your posted video is off. here I added it back.

Wow, she showed up with a bull horn. Obviously it was disguised as one and was in fact a silencer for a machine pistol.

---sarcasm alert---

Truth alert:

The Fascist you've raced in to support was arrested and charged with assault, as the video show her punching a speaker who did not resist her in any way.

The individual she physically attacked was saying thing......saying things.....with which she didn't agree.

Sooo...do I greet you with 'hello,' or would you prefer 'Sieg Heil'?

...and, this 'teacher' had been suspended for encouraging her students to join her in her protests and assaults.

Wow, she showed up with a bull horn. Obviously it was disguised as one and was in fact a silencer for a machine pistol.

---sarcasm alert---

Truth alert:

The Fascist you've raced in to support was arrested and charged with assault, as the video show her punching a speaker who did not resist her in any way.

The individual she physically attacked was saying thing......saying things.....with which she didn't agree.

Sooo...do I greet you with 'hello,' or would you prefer 'Sieg Heil'?

SARCASM: the use of irony to mock or convey contempt. synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing

Forum List

Back