🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another public embarrassment: Biden reacts to Indian national anthem by putting his hand over his heart

Yes, to say that Biden is living rent-free in your head.

BDS is a terrible affliction.

This comment could easily have been taken from a 2008 reddit board with another politician substituted in.

Hopefully you're a bot, since they frequently outnumber actual people around here.

Such generic, low rent muck.

This comment could easily have been taken from a 2008 reddit board with another politician substituted in.

Hopefully you're a bot, since they frequently outnumber actual people around here.

Such generic, low rent muck.
I’m sure you said the same thing when countless people were using TDS to explain the criticism against Trump.

I’m sure you said the same thing when countless people were using TDS to explain the criticism against Trump.

Ugh.

Zzzzzz.

"I know you are but what am I..."

Where's the flare, the pizazz?

We're all wasting our precious time here to one degree or another, don't you want to make the most of it?

Maybe take a writing class and get back to us.

Then you can flex. ;)

Ugh.

Zzzzzz.

"I know you are but what am I..."

Where's the flare, the pizazz?

We're all wasting our precious time here to one degree or another, don't you want to make the most of it?

Maybe take a writing class and get back to us.

Then you can flex. ;)
You’re in no position to critique me when you guys all chant the same right-wing bumper-sticker slogans like a bunch of mindless parrots. ;)

Forum List

Back