Another quake. Checked bath tub .. water in it. Looks like a wave tank in a Lab.

Yeah, that's the jackpot for me. I got ten acres north of Kingman, worthless now. But when California slides out of my way.....bingo , BEACHFRONT property in Arizona!
That's why I always root for the earthquakes in California.
that cant happen....so dont hold your breath....

well lots of anti cal people believe that could happen....friend....
Maybe. I think if it actually happened we would all have much more to worry about than opening an imaginary beach resort.
Thing is, the OP and I been here for a long time and don't agree on most things political.
That's ok.
I see him post about a quake, and offer up a little laugh, and some small degree of support. ("Take care", in this case)
See, several years ago I was in a town that was evacuated due to a giant wildfire. I stayed and hosted four fire crews in the RV park I had at the time. When I couldn't sleep and was posting on here late at night, one of the people who responded with jokes and concerns was the OP. I can tell you it was helpful. We both had different user names then, but were the same people.
I guess what I'm trying to say is it's important to remember we are all in this mess together.

5.2 earthquake packed a major punch across L.A. region. Here's why

Interesting. I had the app on my other phone. It was spooky when it would go off waking me up. Maybe get it on the new phone LOL.

Many Southern California residents described getting alerts from the USGS' earthquake early warning system, such as through the MyShake app or on their Android phones. (The earthquake early warning system is automatically installed on Android phones, but people with Apple iOS phones need to install the MyShake app to get the most timely alerts.)

One person described getting 30 to 45 seconds of warning before feeling the shaking arrive. Another person, in east Anaheim, reported 30 seconds of warning before shaking arrived.

Forum List

Back