Another reason I don't believe polls

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
McConnell in Kentucky his approval rating SUCKS and yet not only has he EASILY defeated both primary opponents but he so far has more votes than all 3 democrats running for the senate nomination combined! How is it someone that most people in Kentucky hate win so easily AND then win easily in the primary? Polls are full of shit.

McConnell in Kentucky his approval rating SUCKS and yet not only has he EASILY defeated both primary opponents but he so far has more votes than all 3 democrats running for the senate nomination combined! How is it someone that most people in Kentucky hate win so easily AND then win easily in the primary? Polls are full of shit.
Some don't hate polls, except when they favor their choices. Amy McGrath is pretty strong opponent. Booker is too. Did you know McConnell was in office before Booker was born. Out with the old Kentucky.

Some don't hate polls, except when they favor their choices. Amy McGrath is pretty strong opponent. Booker is too. Did you know McConnell was in office before Booker was born. Out with the old Kentucky.
I am talking ALL polls in general. I MIGHT slightly believe some of the more reliable ones like Rasmussen but even they sometimes oversample democrats etc but they are by far the most fair pollsters. I agree McConnell is a piece of shit and as bland as a piece of toast but I would rather see someone farther right primary and beat his ass which didn't happen this year.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I am talking ALL polls in general. I MIGHT slightly believe some of the more reliable ones like Rasmussen but even they sometimes oversample democrats etc but they are by far the most fair pollsters. I agree McConnell is a piece of shit and as bland as a piece of toast but I would rather see someone farther right primary and beat his ass which didn't happen this year.
Move to Kentucky. Vote him out. Then move back to Georgia.

The only poll I trust is the one on the first Tuesday in November. That's assuming Democrats don't cheat.

You can not believe in gravity also. Don’t mean shit.

Forum List

Back