Another reason to hate Justin Bieber - He's a RACIST

they were owed that jewelry because they are black and he is not.

of course. Only blacks matter since blacks gave us important things like rap music and dunk shots. All whites ever gave the world is computers and cell phones and transcontinental jets and artificial knees and an 85 year lifespan.

wat?

You heard me and you know it's true. Blacks contribute nothing to america since they don't have minds for technology. Crime and welfare and entertainment is all blacks can do.

think
So why did the GOP consider Herman Cain or Ben carson for president?

they were owed that jewelry because they are black and he is not.

of course. Only blacks matter since blacks gave us important things like rap music and dunk shots. All whites ever gave the world is computers and cell phones and transcontinental jets and artificial knees and an 85 year lifespan.

wat?

You heard me and you know it's true. Blacks contribute nothing to america since they don't have minds for technology. Crime and welfare and entertainment is all blacks can do.

think
So why did the GOP consider Herman Cain or Ben carson for president?
Herman Cain was considered for president because he has contempt for the poor and Carson was considered because of his Palin type stupidity. At one time he was pretty handy with a scalpel but other than that he`s an idiot. I think Cain`s popularity started to plummet when the rank and file/foul teabaggers saw a picture of him.

Who hires house sitters? Where is the estate manager?
If you have to ask then you're probably not rich enough to be voting Republican.
LMMMAOOOO boy you cut me there .........Maybe the bieb cant afford one with his lifestyle...........or maybe he's trying to be black.......need them hangers on to feel important ya know
I'm sure if I was invisible and could be a fly on the wall ID probably shake my head but remember he's 20. I was going to college smoking pot acid coke. He does need to calm down. Like Robert Downey Jr got his shit together. All that money fame women toys free time. You wouldn't be a little weird like miley? Lol

Last night a song if his came on and come on the dude has talent. And he seems nice enough.

Last night a guy flipped out at poker and threw his chips. Completely normal guy snapped over $100 hand. Just had a couple beers and he's in his late 40s.

Again imagine you with all that $ at age 18

How many celebrity didn't calm down. River Phoenix, Corey haim, Chris Farley, Charlie sheen and Gary shandlings partying finally caught up to him

Funny I never hear his stuff on the radio and with 2 teen daughters believe me its not on the oldies station

Funny I never hear his stuff on the radio and with 2 teen daughters believe me its not on the oldies station
No offense but you are dating yourself. I bet his record sales and concerts are sold out.

I just dated myself by saying record sales. I meant CDs. But nobody buys those either anymore. You just download it now.

We have our one channel in metro Detroit that plays bieber. Your kids might like the other channel that is bieber free? Ask them and let me know.

For a year my buddy was listening to the weekend before anyone knew who he was. Now he's on one channel all the time. Radio sucks. They play the same shit over and over.

Most annoying song is , "you stupid ass n%& I ain't fuckin with you, I don't fuck with you by big sean. They play it every 5 songs on this one station

I think the vast wealth is destroying the quality of the product. One hit wonders can make more now with one song than some stars did their entire career.....The incentive to work at your craft is destroyed,,,,just get something out there........Hollywood the same.....Elvis' house wouldnt even make one wing on todays so called stars homes. Superstars retire early instead of produce late into life.......and all we're left with is wannabes fakes

I think the vast wealth is destroying the quality of the product. One hit wonders can make more now with one song than some stars did their entire career.....The incentive to work at your craft is destroyed,,,,just get something out there........Hollywood the same.....Elvis' house wouldnt even make one wing on todays so called stars homes. Superstars retire early instead of produce late into life.......and all we're left with is wannabes fakes
Omg what about those shitty Elvis movies? They are unwatchable.

The Beatles have withstood the test of time but not Elvis. Michael Jackson is timeless but not elvis

Forum List

Back