Another Republican Criminal

I think with the crimes of democrats we would need another message board or two to cover them all. Btw Meister, I updated my siggy now. :D
Quoting Meister lying about what I said is PERFECT!
4i6Ckte.gif

Quoting Meister lying about what I said is PERFECT!
4i6Ckte.gif

He wasn't lying. Biden and his administration of minions commit crime after crime but yet it goes completely unnoticed by your party.

However, the second that Trump says anything you guys throw indictment after indictment at him. Your party looks at him like he's a pedo although Biden has been repeatedly shown sniffing children.

You're just a bunch of lying Nazi freaks and once Trump regains office I'm sure he'll be taking out the trash in one of these.

6neys4.jpg

It was inferred by your OP.

If your pointing out that a crime was committed, that's one thing, but pointing out the party affiliation?
Along with your hackery and your OP, it can be deduced on the intent. :eusa_whistle:
"inferred" and "deduced".
4i6Ckte.gif

Yet Rebecca claims that I said it. Is she stupid or just dishonest?

Here's some advice: argue against what I actually say, not what you wish I said.

"inferred" and "deduced".
4i6Ckte.gif

Yet Rebecca claims that I said it. Is she stupid or just dishonest?

Here's some advice: argue against what I actually say, not what you wish I said.
Your track record on this board says otherwise. I've stated the
reason why I stated it.
If you need help with those words I used, break out a dictionary. :eusa_whistle:
I'm not rebecca, so there's that, Synthia.

New news is that there were at least 200 under cover FBI agents dressed as MAGA egging on the angry crowd and fighting with capitol cops along with the protesters....
The truth always comes out...
Enough with the conspiracy bullshit, nobody is buying that garbage. Why didn't any of the FBI agents get arrested?

Enough with the conspiracy bullshit, nobody is buying that garbage. Why didn't any of the FBI agents get arrested?
Actually you are wrong... look up the data yourself... a growing number of Americans are thinking something rotten happened on that day and 70% of Americans believe the 2020 election was tainted... truth always comes out in America... too bad the liberals haven't figured that out yet...

Actually you are wrong... look up the data yourself... a growing number of Americans are thinking something rotten happened on that day and 70% of Americans believe the 2020 election was tainted... truth always comes out in America... too bad the liberals haven't figured that out yet...
Post a link proving any of that garbage.

Forum List

Back