Another Republican Criminal

So, all the J6 who got convicted and sent to prison are criminals, correct?
By the letter of the law yes.... but the law gets it wrong all the time... usually by accident not on purpose like with many J6 protestors... Political prisoners in the USA you should be ashamed...

So, all the J6 who got convicted and sent to prison are criminals, correct?
By the way just an aside... a team of lawyers are going to sue because they say they were threatened to not represent their clients as they felt they should... some were scared away and others fell short on fully representing them... for example talked them into taking guilty pleas when they should have fought...
This will come out very soon...

LOL, Retard is asking me to check for him. :laughing0301:
It's retarded to believe only Republicans are criminals. Retard there are plenty of democrats in prison today. The only democrats for the majority not facing criminal prosecution are elected democrats. They get the full protection of the cult media. Oh billy boy is on Epstein's list but will he go to prison for his crimes? No he will not. So retard be the useful idiot your members aren't safe you will go to prison if you do a criminal act.

When will libtards wake up?... You are not a criminal in America until a court proves beyond any shadow of doubt that you are... being arrested by federal and state thugs is not a guilty verdict... read the fucking constitution and bill of rights idiot...
99% of you Red Hatters have screeched for years for Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, and now Joe & Hunter Biden to be locked up without trials or convictions! Why don't you understand that you are all hypocrites?

By the letter of the law yes.... but the law gets it wrong all the time... usually by accident not on purpose like with many J6 protestors... Political prisoners in the USA you should be ashamed...
70% of those convicted for 1/6 pled guilty!
We're those mistakes on the courts part?
By the way. "Political prisoners"? Some of them had t-shirts made for that day! Others wore military gear! Political prisoners my ass!
Keep crying!

So when a group of right wing fools break the law they aren't criminals, they are political prisoners. Man if you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit.

Another one. This time in Florida. This thread will keep track of Republicans who commit criminal acts.

Actually that is about the lowest level of political post and unless you stepped down from a political track post it is often your first post.
So hardly a "Republican" or anything. You just don't know politics :)

LOL You just castigated all libs with..."When will libtards wake up?... You are not a criminal in America until a court proves beyond any shadow of doubt that you are... blah blah blah

And then, when I bring up clear evidence of multiple J6 criminals who have been successfully prosecuted... you say... "the law gets it wrong" :auiqs.jpg:

And you wonder why you retards are not taken seriously. Thanks for being predictable. :itsok:

Last edited:
By the way just an aside... a team of lawyers are going to sue because they say they were threatened to not represent their clients as they felt they should... some were scared away and others fell short on fully representing them... for example talked them into taking guilty pleas when they should have fought...
Sure they are. :itsok:

Only republicans are criminals, don't you guys understand that yet?
I can simply say that ALL sides of the Political Spectrum commit crimes.
ALL sides have corrupt leadership.
Biden and Trump, among many others not named, need to just go away.
See, it's easy for me to say that EVIL exists throughout of Nation, Blue/Red/D/R
whatever.

I've yet to see you EVER praise biden or condemn trump.
I don't care if you praise biden for anything, he is scum, you just don't have the BALLS to condemn trump (w/out some excuse attached).

"...This will come out soon..."
When you pull it outta yer ass?
Did you hear the recording of big bad Proud Boy Joe Biggs crying when he was sentenced? Yeah, his lawyer "failed" him!

"...This will come out soon..."
When you pull it outta yer ass?
Did you hear the recording of big bad Proud Boy Joe Biggs crying when he was sentenced? Yeah, his lawyer "failed" him!
The proud boys are a democrat wet dream but they are not MAGA... get over it tard...

LOL You just castigated all libs with..."When will libtards wake up?... You are not a criminal in America until a court proves beyond any shadow of doubt that you are... blah blah blah

And then, when I bring up clear evidence of multiple J6 criminals who have been successfully prosecuted... you say... "the law gets it wrong" :auiqs.jpg:

And you wonder why you retards are not taken seriously. Thanks for being predictable. :itsok:
Libs are cutting their own balls off....

Forum List

Back