Another Republican Criminal

Thanks for agreeing with me tard....
Any time, retard. Much easier than asking for proof. You won't have any and we will down merrily on the usual path where it will end with me calling you a lying retard.

So when a group of right wing fools break the law they aren't criminals, they are political prisoners. Man if you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit.
New news is that there were at least 200 under cover FBI agents dressed as MAGA egging on the angry crowd and fighting with capitol cops along with the protesters....
The truth always comes out...

The proud boys are a democrat wet dream but they are not MAGA... get over it tard...
Why did POS45 tell them to stand back and stand down during the debate? Why did they find a timeline of the actions they were to handle on 1/6?Why were they attacking police before POS45 said "go peacefully"?
Why did they have their weapons stashed across the Potomac?
You're full of 💩 and starting to smell!

In other words, you got nothing? Yeah, we know that. But thanks for confirming.
In other words you don't want to know the truth... you are already lost and the next thing will be your brand new brown shirt.... keep those knees High mr nazi....

Why did POS45 tell them to stand back and stand down during the debate? Why did they find a timeline of the actions they were to handle on 1/6?Why were they attacking police before POS45 said "go peacefully"?
Why did they have their weapons stashed across the Potomac?
You're full of 💩 and starting to smell!
Link.... liar...

Another one. This time in Florida. This thread will keep track of Republicans who commit criminal acts.

crimina???????l..what do you think of the 30 below wind chills in chicago that is going to kill some migrants....you are so humane you loathsome being

In other words you don't want to know the truth... you are already lost and the next thing will be your brand new brown shirt.... keep those knees High mr nazi....
Blah blah blah. This is from a guy who couldn't respond. Do you think calling me a brown shirt will somehow make up for you not producing any proof?

You are a fucking lying retard.

See? I told you where it will end. You just don't listen. :itsok:

Blah blah blah. This is from a guy who couldn't respond. Do you think calling me a brown shirt will somehow make up for you not producing any proof?

You are a fucking lying retard.

See? I told you where it will end. You just don't listen. :itsok:
Its not worth me replying because you are a communist... you know it and so do we... I can't wait to see Trump beat Joe a failed president....

No, that was a hilarious lie spoonfed to you by someone who thinks his base is made up of gullible fking morons.
See not worth our time trying to un wash your little brains....
good thing millions of democrats have seen the light and will vote for Trump...

This is about Republican elected officials, not "only Republicans", Short Bus.
Short Bus here all the post you left out
It's retarded to believe only Republicans are criminals. Retard there are plenty of democrats in prison today. The only democrats for the majority not facing criminal prosecution are elected democrats. They get the full protection of the cult media. Oh billy boy is on Epstein's list but will he go to prison for his crimes? No he will not. So retard be the useful idiot your members aren't safe you will go to prison if you do a criminal act
Old Jefferson Davis will help you and put your ass on his plantation instead of prison

Forum List

Back