Another Republican Criminal

No you haven't...
But to take the time to show you the evidence only for you to discredit the source would be a waste of both or our time...
And Trump did not try and take anyone's vote away it was the opposite...
If the source is that bad I don’t blame you for not disclosing it

No you haven't...
But to take the time to show you the evidence only for you to discredit the source would be a waste of both or our time...
And Trump did not try and take anyone's vote away it was the opposite...
The hell he didn’t.

Trump went on a campaign to have the state legislature take away the electors chosen by the people and appoint electors for him.

That means no one’s vote counts in those states, notably only states that voted for Biden.

If the source is that bad I don’t blame you for not disclosing it
You think any source that disagrees with you or what you have been brainwashed with is a bad source... and I'm not going to waste my time with you because of that....

The hell he didn’t.

Trump went on a campaign to have the state legislature take away the electors chosen by the people and appoint electors for him.

That means no one’s vote counts in those states, notably only states that voted for Biden.
Trump believed that he was cheated just like Hillary did and Gore did... so give it a rest...

Trump believed that he was cheated just like Hillary did and Gore did... so give it a rest...
So he gets to take away millions of votes because he “believed” something?

Is that how you think America works?

So he gets to take away millions of votes because he “believed” something?

The only way he could have taken them away is if they were checked and verified and found to be fraudulent... you wouldn't want fraudulent ballots counted would you?...

The only way he could have taken them away is if they were checked and verified and found to be fraudulent... you wouldn't want fraudulent ballots counted would you?...
That’s not what he was doing at all. He was asking the state legislatures to just appoint new electors.

No checking. No verifying. No fraud.

Just toss the results and do whatever you want.

That’s not what he was doing at all. He was asking the state legislatures to just appoint new electors.

No checking. No verifying. No fraud.

Just toss the results and do whatever you want.

Appointing new electors has been requested many times before... he is not the first...

Yes it's known that the lying cult media has lied and said Trump lied. You're such a cultist.
And a loser like yourself is going to sit there and pretend like we can’t ever know anything because the truth no longer exists.

We know Trump lied. We know the claims were bullshit. He talked and talked and talked but when it came time to prove it, it never happened.

Dozens of people under oath including his own lawyers admitted there was nothing.

So either Trump lied or he’s so delusional he’s lost touch with reality.

It wouldn’t be surprising either way. Someone like yourself clearly has lost touch with reality, so your opinion on the matter is useless.

And a loser like yourself is going to sit there and pretend like we can’t ever know anything because the truth no longer exists.

We know Trump lied. We know the claims were bullshit. He talked and talked and talked but when it came time to prove it, it never happened.

Dozens of people under oath including his own lawyers admitted there was nothing.

So either Trump lied or he’s so delusional he’s lost touch with reality.

It wouldn’t be surprising either way. Someone like yourself clearly has lost touch with reality, so your opinion on the matter is useless.
Cultists like you are so gullible
Hell numbnuts James clapper lied under oath
Lying under oath has never been a problem with the democrat cult. They lie and move on to a cushy job with CNN MSNBC ECT.

Cultists like you are so gullible
Hell numbnuts James clapper lied under oath
Lying under oath has never been a problem with the democrat cult. They lie and move on to a cushy job with CNN MSNBC ECT.
Typical denialism. Like I said, you’re so detached from reality that you will come up with any excuse to avoid acknowledging it.

Lying under oath is not a problem with the democrat cult. That's a fact. you're the one in denial.
You don’t have any idea who you’re even accusing of lying under oath.

Im telling you Trump’s own legal experts admitted in court they didnt have evidence but just threw shit at the wall to see what stuck.

All the Republicans that Trump was calling said they asked him for the evidence he kept talking about and it never showed up.

You dipshits don’t get how pathetic you look.

Pretty disgusting that Republicans would want to reward someone who is so clearly unfit to lead the country. I could almost give them a pass in 2016, but now we know how much of a malignant narcissist he is and how toxic he is to our country.
I disagree, But first I will agree....that Trump is a narcissist, any billionaire is a narcissist...it's the way it is.
But, when Trump was the president, things were going well for this nation until the China Flu hit this nation.

You don’t have any idea who you’re even accusing of lying under oath.

Im telling you Trump’s own legal experts admitted in court they didnt have evidence but just threw shit at the wall to see what stuck.

All the Republicans that Trump was calling said they asked him for the evidence he kept talking about and it never showed up.

You dipshits don’t get how pathetic you look.
I used your own cult media clapper lied under oath. The democrat cult has no problem lying under oath .

I disagree, But first I will agree....that Trump is a narcissist, any billionaire is a narcissist...it's the way it is.
But, when Trump was the president, things were going well for this nation until the China Flu hit this nation.
Our country is tearing itself apart. Not saying he started it, but he sure does fuel the fire.

Furthermore, as your post acknowledges, he faced a crisis and failed. It’s pretty important that the president be capable to handle a crisis.

Forum List

Back