Another Republican Indicted

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
Securities Fraud Charges Bring Texas Attorney General, Ken Paxton, to County Jail

Ken Paxton, the Texas attorney general, was arrested on felony charges Monday and booked at the county jail in this Dallas suburb after a grand jury indicted him last week for securities fraud, the start of a criminal case that could complicate and even jeopardize his tenure as the state’s top lawyer.

Mr. Paxton , 52, smiled as he stood for a booking photograph at Collin County Jail, nine months after winning election as the chief law enforcement officer of Texas.

The grand jury, whose indictments against Mr. Paxton were unsealed Monday after his booking, charged him with two counts of securities fraud and one count of acting as an investment adviser representative without being registered with the state securities board.

Securities Fraud Charges Bring Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton to County Jail - HotBeak National News

This is what Texans elected into Texas government..........and this is supposed to be our "chief" law enforcer.......another of those that are supposed to love the Constitution. So much for his principled and uncompromising devotion to America's founding values, eh?

The son of an Air Force veteran, General Paxton is consistently recognized as a conservative, stalwart leader with a deep passion and respect for our U.S. Constitution through his previous service in the Texas House and Senate and now as Attorney General. He is known for his principled and uncompromising devotion to America’s founding values.
About Ken Paxton Ken Paxton

Good every crooked politician they catch is a good thing, one less crook. A conservative and Christian to boot, what a shock.

Last edited:
Not to worry. for every ONE Republican you'll have TWO Democrats

but they won't care about them

Not to worry. for every ONE Republican you'll have TWO Democrats

but they won't care about them

Only the Democrat will only have drummed up charges by the right.......which will eventually turn out to be nothing....like Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.......:D

Because only the Right commits crimes.

No, but you righties seem to think only the left does.

Problem with that statement: I'm neither Right nor Left.
You may be neither, but you sure defend the right.......which makes it hard to believe that you're not a rightie.

Uh, no.

If you read through that post history, I actually take issue with both sides.

You're free to point out where I 'sure' defend the Right, though.

Last edited:
Because only the Right commits crimes.

No, but you righties seem to think only the left does.

Problem with that statement: I'm neither Right nor Left.
You may be neither, but you sure defend the right.......which makes it hard to believe that you're not a rightie.

Uh, no.

If you read through that post history,I actually take issue with both sides.

You're free to point out where I 'sure' defend the Right, though.

I'm not going to go looking for your posts to prove what I've seen with my own eyes.

I've seen you defend the right, and I've never seen you defend anything on the left.....if you really believe you do, well, go ahead, but you're fooling yourself.

Only hyper partisans think there crooks on only one side there have been plenty of threads here over the years to confirm this from both sides.

Tell that to Rabbi and others who seem to think that only the politicians on the left violate the law.

Love how you highlighted everything, just going to show that dems don't support such things themselves and will never be known for doing so.

Well, that would make conservatives the hypocrites......that claim to support such things and then poop all over themselves.

Only hyper partisans think there crooks on only one side there have been plenty of threads here over the years to confirm this from both sides.

Tell that to Rabbi and others who seem to think that only the politicians on the left violate the law.
As I said only hyper partisans think that and we have plenty of those here from both the right and the left.

Forum List

Back