Another Rightwing Child Arrested

Teens do stupid shit like spray painting. That's why spray paints are kept locked up.

There are appropriate ways to deal with spray paint vandals.

Singapore Carries Out the Caning of a U.S. Teen-Ager
Most teens dont deface Hindu temples. Stop making excuses. :rolleyes:
They do if they are black race baiters.

You didn't read the article, did you? From the link..........................

The suspect, a 17-year-old white male, is believed to have acted alone. He was arrested and charged with 1st-degree criminal mischief and 3rd-degree burglary after the Louisville Metro Police Department received a tip, authorities said.

He wasn't a black race baiter, he was a white male.
Oh troll, the media always calls meskins white.

Teens do stupid shit like spray painting. That's why spray paints are kept locked up.

The suspect, a 17-year-old white male, is believed to have acted alone. He was arrested and charged with 1st-degree criminal mischief and 3rd-degree burglary after the Louisville Metro Police Department received a tip, authorities said.

Make up your mind dipstick, you first stated that the person who did it was a black race baiter, but when you are shown that the article lists him as a white male, you back up and say he's Mexican. Which is it? Is he a black race baiter or a Mexican?

You actually think someone by the name of Pruitt is Mexican? :rolleyes:

Yeshua ( Jesus) simply said " dust off your feet and leave, for them it'll be worse than Sodom and Gomorrah----bad party. Really BAD day

Teenagers have a lot of interest in cheesing off adults. I didn't do this particular prank, and neither did anyone I know- when I was a teen.

I did do other shit.

Nothing in the story would indicate that the child is "conservative", and my guess is that the kid is liberal.
Liberals don't try to impose their religion on others. Christian conservatives on the other hand, do.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is there even a religion for liberals to impose on other people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Teenagers have a lot of interest in cheesing off adults. I didn't do this particular prank, and neither did anyone I know- when I was a teen.

I did do other shit.

Nothing in the story would indicate that the child is "conservative", and my guess is that the kid is liberal.
Liberals don't try to impose their religion on others. Christian conservatives on the other hand, do.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is there even a religion for liberals to impose on other people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yes. Their brand of radical Marxism.

There was nothing in the article that pointed to any political motive or the kids political beliefs.
This_5adb37_262575.jpg

You know, looking at all the graffiti that was sprayed on the walls, it kinda looks like he thought the Hindu temple was Muslim.

But, what else can you expect from people who let their beliefs blind them to reality?
Do you know how many times leftist racists do these attacks just to blame it on the "right"?

This behaviour is especially common among Africans.

White teens do racist shit -- we are told that it was just kids being kids, no big deal...because you know, kids do dumb shit...

Black pre-teens play in the park with a toy gun -- kill him immediately and then demonize him and tell other black kids like him that they all have it coming.

B3KG3RmIAAABp6r_0.jpg

You know, looking at all the graffiti that was sprayed on the walls, it kinda looks like he thought the Hindu temple was Muslim.

But, what else can you expect from people who let their beliefs blind them to reality?
Do you know how many times leftist racists do these attacks just to blame it on the "right"?

This behaviour is especially common among Africans.
Tell us how many times.....

I did do other shit.

Modern Atheism has become the religion of hating other religions.

I did do other shit.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yes there is religion for liberals Holly and thanks for asking.
Jesus Is A Liberal - Home Page

Jesus Was a Liberal: Reclaiming Christianity for All | IndieBound.org

I did do other shit.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not true at all. Jesus is a hard core conservative.

Never, at any time, did Jesus suggest the his nation, the Roman Empire, should establish a government controlled health care scheme. Never once, did He advocate for abortion or Gay Marriage. Never did He suggest open borders between the RE and Parthia.

I could see Jesus wearing a hat like this.

make the roman empire great again | Make America Great Again | Know Your Meme

I did do other shit.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Never, at any time, did Jesus suggest the his nation, the Roman Empire, should establish a government controlled health care scheme. Never once, did He advocate for abortion or Gay Marriage. Never did He suggest open borders between the RE and Parthia.

Never once did Jesus oppose any of those things. You would`ve tear gassed Joseph, Mary and Jesus for being illegal immigrants.

I did do other shit.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Never once did Jesus oppose any of those things. You would`ve tear gassed Joseph, Mary and Jesus for being illegal immigrants.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph weren't "immigrants" much less illegal immigrants. All 3 spent their entire lives in one nation, the Roman Emprie.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jesus, Mary and Joseph weren't "immigrants" much less illegal immigrants. All 3 spent their entire lives in one nation, the Roman Emprie.
Mark 12:17
"Then Jesus told them, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.” And they marveled at Him."

Basically, if Caesar or in this case The United States wanted to implement a national healthcare system, Jesus would be fine with it because you may not be aware of this, Jesus wasn't a politician....and besides, why the fuck would Jesus be opposed to a nation healing its own sick? Do you think he would be pissed about it?

Jesus also never preached about supply-side economics or lowering corporate tax rates either....

I did do other shit.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Was Jesus a pussy grabber?

Forum List

Back