ANOTHER S.C. cop bursts into home uninvited.....murders man!

You might be the USMB member with the least amount of character. And that includes the Stormfront crew.

You use EVERY news story involving LEO's to try and boost your own cred. It's sad.

Just joining the club of folks holding cops accountable. Did he have a search warrant to burst in? No. Why not wait for backup? Are cops now just gonna smash our doors down whenever they want and murder us? You lefties are convincing me.

You are a dick who even fails at being snarky. When you can't find anyone banging on cops for something....you get out of sorts....and need to try and create your bogey-man. Time after time. You suck. I've called you out on this shit and you still do it. That makes you a prick.

Its no more ridiculous than your cop hate threads on the left. So....whatever. im helping your side cry wolf.
And you should. Most of the cop hate threads are just like this. Some disgusting criminal gets what's coming and the cop haters complain.

This is actually part of an organized anti law enforcement effort whose operatives find forums like this to spread the word. It's not by accident. Nor is it a coincidence that suddenly so many people are taking offense.

Good for you for mocking these shitters.

You might be the USMB member with the least amount of character. And that includes the Stormfront crew.

You use EVERY news story involving LEO's to try and boost your own cred. It's sad.

Just joining the club of folks holding cops accountable. Did he have a search warrant to burst in? No. Why not wait for backup? Are cops now just gonna smash our doors down whenever they want and murder us? You lefties are convincing me.

You are a dick who even fails at being snarky. When you can't find anyone banging on cops for something....you get out of sorts....and need to try and create your bogey-man. Time after time. You suck. I've called you out on this shit and you still do it. That makes you a prick.
And who are you? Prick, you are nothing.

Come on......bring the love, bitch. I'll own you too.
Own?.....Dude, you're the one who got lathered up over this....
You've been had. You grabbed the bait and boated yourself..

Is that how you saw it? I grabbed the bait? Elaborate on that, would ya? What bait?

Police kill Spartanburg man as he fatally stabs his wife - Post and Courier

WOW!!! Another SC cop murders a man. This cop bursts into a home uninvited and unwelcomed. He shoots the man dead...the man didnt have a gun. The mans wife....ALSO dead!!!

Is it safe to say Hitlers Nazi SS is back folks? Cops are out of control!!!!!
As he was fatally stabbing his wife?

Well....according to the cops. Its just as likely the trigger happy cop just wanted to kill someone and bursted into an apartment without a warrant and shot him...then needed to stab the witness.

Cant believe anything cops say. The left has convinced me.
But you start by saying "according to cops" you make no sense.

Forum List

Back