Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Idiot award coming to ya -:9:

LOL sorry, but you asked for it...

Wow you found the smilies.

:lol:

Bravo.

Now, if you could only find an intelligent thought to post.....
Oh so now you are angry, because I'm not being such the nice guy in this thread as you want me to be ? I'll try harder to be nicer, but not while the blood of children are on the nations hands it probably won't happen. People need to be frank now, and they need to be honest.

Ok.

:eusa_hand:

Frankly, and honestly, you have a particularly weak mind, and should probably stop posting before you hurt yourself....."while the blood of children are on the nations hands."

:eusa_eh:

"the nation's hands?"

Maybe you've already blown a fuse.

Why make it sound so military like, when it is only maybe saying that the schools need a program where a few plain clothes officers are on duty, but that is how you roll isn't it ?

No, I was just happy that you'd volunteer to pay the salaries and benefits of three guys that would just wonder around a school campus all day with a gun, regardless of their uniform.

When can I sign up?
Again money takes presidence with the likes of you, over the childrens lives ? Interesting...

I want to protect children.

Pay me $50,000/yr plus benefits, and let me unionize with my fellow workers to collectively bargain.

It would only be fair.

Sampson this thread was fairly productive till you showed up. 30+ pages and then you trash it with your trolling.

Good job dickhead.

Sure arm more people! There's a solution right out of Kafka. What's next, arm the six year olds to allow them to protect themselves from teachers going postal?

All these nutbars with guns and no one thinks requiring anyone to submit to a mental examination before allowing them to own a bang-bang might be a first step to reducing the mayhem?

Carry on folks. you'll get so inured to these reports that you'll behave like you normally do and just get used to and ignore them in your usual cavalier fashion, but your 2nd AMENDMENT rights will be sacrosanct. Oh, by the way, anyone here familiar with the definition of the word amendment; as in the very word is a description of how it came into being and what the hell can be done with it?

You retarded fucknuts need to AMEND the damn thing!

No need for any concern, Homeland Security is on the case. They'll be mandated to set up TSA checkpoints at the driveway leading to every school now. Your taxes will of course pay for all of this added security for your six year olds. What a FUBAR'D country!

"Land of the free and home of the brave" my rosy red azz!

Last edited:
Wow you found the smilies.

:lol:

Bravo.

Now, if you could only find an intelligent thought to post.....
Oh so now you are angry, because I'm not being such the nice guy in this thread as you want me to be ? I'll try harder to be nicer, but not while the blood of children are on the nations hands it probably won't happen. People need to be frank now, and they need to be honest.

Ok.

:eusa_hand:

Frankly, and honestly, you have a particularly weak mind, and should probably stop posting before you hurt yourself....."while the blood of children are on the nations hands."

:eusa_eh:

"the nation's hands?"

Maybe you've already blown a fuse.
If you think this is not a national problem, and this after 40 of these school shootings since Columbine, then you have some serious issues my friend.... How about sticking more to solutional talk, instead of picking fights with people on this stinking internet to try and make yourself look so cool or hip... Now who is the weak mind here really ?

Sure arm more people! There's a solution right out of Kafka. What's next, arm the six year olds to allow them to protect themselves from teachers going postal?

All these nutbars with guns and no one thinks requiring anyone to submit to a mental examination before allowing them to own a bang-bang might be a first step to reducing the mayhem?

Carry on folks. you'll get so inured to these reports that you'll behave like you normally do and just get used to and ignore them in your usual cavalier fashion, but your 2nd AMENDMENT rights will be sacrosanct. Oh, by the way, anyone here familiar with the definition of the word amendment; as in the very word is a description of how it came into being and what the hell can be done with it?

You retarded fucknuts need to AMEND the damn thing!

No need for any concern, Homeland Security is on the case. They'll be mandated to set up TSA checkpoints at the driveway leading to every school now. Your taxes will of course pay for all of this added security for your six year olds. What a FUBAR'D country!

"Land of the free and home of the brave" my rosy red azz!
It once was land of the free and home of the brave, but immoral liberalism and greed amongst others took over, and now we have total chaos yes.

This is total chaos, just ask any of these parents and they will confirm it.

No, I was just happy that you'd volunteer to pay the salaries and benefits of three guys that would just wonder around a school campus all day with a gun, regardless of their uniform.

When can I sign up?
Again money takes presidence with the likes of you, over the childrens lives ? Interesting...

I want to protect children.

Pay me $50,000/yr plus benefits, and let me unionize with my fellow workers to collectively bargain.

It would only be fair.
You use the deaths of children to attack the union ? wow..

Sampson this thread was fairly productive till you showed up. 30+ pages and then you trash it with your trolling.

Good job dickhead.
Actually Sampson is making a point I guess you missed it.
And what point was that ?
It would cost more money on a already taxed educational system. When you trained a few educated teachers in the use of firearm it would cut the cost of hiring new people.

And what point was that ?
It would cost more money on a already taxed educational system. When you trained a few educated teachers in the use of firearm it would cut the cost of hiring new people.

Funny, if that was his point why didn't he just say it instead of mocking other posters with his nonsensical attack posts?

Because it's silly to suggest hiring more people when you already have educated people on the payroll.

Maybe we should have a discussion about holidays, violence seem to rise this time of year, or maybe it's winter, cold, cloudy days are depressing so maybe global warming isn't a bad thing. We can speculate all day, but really what good will it do. I just know you can't blame a tractor for a lousy harvest, it's just a tool.
No doubt about it. This time of year is conducive to emotional extremes or it can trigger some really dangerous ones.

OH PLEASE!!!!! The fact that Christmas is upon us is what's irrevenant! This stuff has been happening for far too long and I don't think they all happen around significant Christian holidays! Give me a break!

Apparently our society doesn't adequetly address mental illness...people are given a pill and told to go on their way. Apparently that's just not working! Re-open the state mental hospitals, put the crazies in there and throw away the key! Boom...problem solved!
Jan,

I agree with you about re-opening the mental hospitals. But in spite of your rejection of the idea, which I didn't invent, the fact remains that violent crime rises during the Christmas season.

Does Violent Crime Increase During the Holidays?

If you happen to know any experienced police officers, ask them about it. The most extreme manifestation is in the category of domestic violence but there also is a spike in the ordinary assault and homicide statistics.

This holiday season begins to induce a high level of emotional stimulus in childhood and the effect continues well into adult development, spanning the entire spectrum of potential feelings, from extreme happiness and joy to suicidal dejection. And homicidal rage is often unbearable suicidal dejection turned outward.

While I'm not suggesting the holiday is responsible for triggering the pathological rage that set Adam Lanza off I certainly do not reject the possibility.

I heard a lot of folks say today that they moved to that neighborhood because the schools were so good...and the neighborhod was safe. I mean...WTF?

Truly.

Mental illness and the violence that sometimes stems from certain mental illnesses can be found in any family and any neighborhood honestly.

Money can't buy you safety.
Nice lawns can't buy you safety.
More gun laws can't buy you safety.

We are human beings. I see more vehicles causing deaths and horrific injuries than guns. I think texting and other distractions while driving is more dangerous than ever today. I think road rage is more prevalent today. Drunk driving anyone? Maybe it is time to crack down all those people who risk my life and my loved ones lives when they get in their cars and get manic in their behavior. Seriously, if people want to go after guns as the root of all evil I can assure you I will be right there going after some of the maniacs I see going after me and others with their cars.

Whatever! And I mean that...whatever we have to do to protect the innocent. If it means prohibition on alcohol...fine. If that means opening up the state hospitals again, fine! If that means public transportation for everybody so nobody gets into a car accident...fine! But one thing I never want to have to witness on the news again is a shooter opening fire on a bunch of kindergartners. No...that cannot be tolerated within our society...no!
Jan,

Prohibitions, whether of alcohol, other drugs, or guns, do not work in a free society. We know that from exhaustive experience. Even under the most extremely repressive police state conditions someone who desperately wants something and is willing to pay for it probably will end up getting it.

There really is no solution to the problem of occasional manifestations of sheer madness in American society, the nature of which is conducive to psychopathology. These incredibly crazy events, from the Columbine shootings, the federally orchestrated Waco massacre, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the Oklahoma City bombing, the 9/11 World Trade Center destruction, and now this massacre of twenty little children. In a culture such as ours, a society this massive, this complicated, and this crazy, such events are to be expected. Today's tragedy is by no means the end of it.

Would all these gun laws have prevented this?
Have the drug laws prevented access to drugs?

Did prohibition prevent access to booze?

There are between 200 million and 300 million guns at large in America. Nobody knows for sure how many. If a Draconian law was passed to forbid possession of guns, even if it were enforced by door-to-door searches, only the law-abiding would surrender their guns. The lawless and the crazies would remain armed and the beat would go on.

So don't strain your brain thinking of how to prevent such tragedies as today's. Because the toothpaste is out of the tube.

I balled my eyes out today as I watched all this transpire on CNN. Raw? You bet!!! Decent citizens and children are being slaughtered...and we apparently are allowing it to happen!

Yeah...I'm raw! And everyone SHOULD be raw given what's happened today!

You know...maybe because my emotions are raw...but I really don't care about the details of this guy's mental illness...I don't want to develop compassion for the killer of these kids. My compassion for him is totally turned to "off". He's not my concern other than to try to prevent this from happening again to innocent kids.

I'm through trying to understand "why" these crazy people do what they do...lock 'em up and throw away the key.
Even if it were possible to confine everyone in the U.S. who manifests some mental disorder, which is physically impossible, there still would be hundreds of thousands whose madness is not yet fully developed or simply is not readily detectable. The unfortunate reality is there are a lot of really crazy people in America.

Forum List

Back