Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Only a parasitic radical extremist like Uncensored does not get that he is describing his own rage.

Change is coming that you won't like and you won't be able to stop.
No, only Neocon whackjobs "know" this. And what neocon whackjobs know on any subject (going by the drivel you/they post on these boards), you'd have problems putting on a postage stamp

You don't even know what a "neocon" is, Gump.

You are but a poorly trained monkey shouting your rage over ideas you can never hope to grasp.

What I think is that you are a mentally deficient foreigner attempting to dictate U.S. policy sans even rudimentary knowledge of the rights crafted into the founding documents of the nation.

What you think, and what is, are about as far apart as your common sense is from your asshole. IOW, light years...

Actually fuckwad, what I posted is 100% on target.

We all know this.

Who's "we all"?

Normal people are laughing at you

No, only Neocon whackjobs "know" this. And what neocon whackjobs know on any subject (going by the drivel you/they post on these boards), you'd have problems putting on a postage stamp

You don't even know what a "neocon" is, Gump.

You are but a poorly trained monkey shouting your rage over ideas you can never hope to grasp.

Oh, yes, the old "He doesn't know what a neocon is" mantra. Words change over time. Communists in the USSR and China were not communists at all. They were totalitarian whackjobs, but we now know them as Communists. The original meaning of the word has changed.

I am not even shouting. I find this mildly amusing because I see certain aspects of your society living in the dark ages, attached to an amendment in a document written over 200 years ago by some dead guys, who the likes of you seem to deify as if they were gods or had the answers to all the world's problems. They were human just like you and I, and had flaws, just like you and I.

I bet this kid was forced to take Ritalyn or some other mind altering dope since 5th grader to "to calm him down", had no father in the house, was not disciplined correctly, played violent video games 60 hours a week, was bullied at school and no teacher had the guts to stand up for him and had no male influence in his life.
Yet guns are at fault.
Until you blind bats admit that the above factors that have been accepted as OK in our society and growing like wild fire for the last 50 years and ACCEPTED AS A NORMAL WAY TO RAISE A YOUNG BOY expect more of the same.
Our culture has changed and he is the result of it.
Except if you folks get your way it will be intentional car crashes at street parties, mass poisoning and random events before these abandoned youth get caught.

I agree that the "modern" way of "raising" troubled youth is wrong, simply and absolutely wrong.

But we start with the guns and access to them by troubled folks, Then we move on the troubled folks themselves.

The state institutions for the Uncensoreds, their kind, and the troubled youth must be reopened.

I bet this kid was forced to take Ritalyn or some other mind altering dope since 5th grader to "to calm him down", had no father in the house, was not disciplined correctly, played violent video games 60 hours a week, was bullied at school and no teacher had the guts to stand up for him and had no male influence in his life.
Yet guns are at fault.
Until you blind bats admit that the above factors that have been accepted as OK in our society and growing like wild fire for the last 50 years and ACCEPTED AS A NORMAL WAY TO RAISE A YOUNG BOY expect more of the same.
Our culture has changed and he is the result of it.
Except if you folks get your way it will be intentional car crashes at street parties, mass poisoning and random events before these abandoned youth get caught.

Arm the teachers? Hell no. Just another crazy with a gun. Teachers would have to walk around with their fingers on the trigger because is someone want to shoot up a classroomknow ing the teacher was armed, they would take out the teacher first. You people don't get it. The problem is not guns but people who use guns with bullets to kill.

Jake and Grump ought to get a room together. They can protect each other from the scary guns.

Only one problem: which one will wear the strap on?

Jake and Grump ought to get a room together. They can protect each other from the scary guns.

Only one problem: which one will wear the strap on?

I'm not scared of guns.
Nor am I scared of where I live
I don't own a gun because I don't live in fear - of other people or my govt.. But don't worry, I'm a mere subject, while you are a citizen in the land of the 'free'....

I'm not scared of guns.
You sure do post a lot about getting rid of those scary guns for a guy who isn't scared of them. Almost as though you had some sort of phobia ...

It's okay though. None of my big, bad guns can sprout legs and get you, sweetie.

I'm not scared of guns.
You sure do post a lot about getting rid of those scary guns for a guy who isn't scared of them. Almost as though you had some sort of phobia ...

It's okay though. None of my big, bad guns can sprout legs and get you, sweetie.

Why would I be scared of guns? There aren't any around here..
I don't even want to get rid of guns...just regulate them...shrug...

I'm not scared of guns.

I don't know why you are scared of guns either. :dunno:

I'm sure there are support groups for that somewhere.

I wasn't saying I was scared of guns..

Although an interesting insight would be as to why you are obssessed with them....

So we're back to letting everyone get slaughtered, because nobody could ever possibly shoot back without SWAT training.

We should probably teach kids to all line up against the wall in the event of a shooting too. Because only someone with SWAT training could run away from a gunman.

A lone police officer without body armor would be advised to wait for backup. Yet, in the mythical world of gun nuts, they expect teachers to take on gunmen single handedly.

Hey, John McClain did it in Die Hard
Yes, so since nobody could ever return fire, we might as well just teach the kids to sit still and wait their turn to be shot.

Sure is easy isn't it? With teachers, it would be one shot, one kill

Once we arm our teachers, what happens when:

- A teacher overreacts to a threat from a student and shoots him dead
- A teacher turns a hostage situation into a killing zone
- Students find a teachers gun when it is momentarily unattended and kills another student
- A teacher misinterprets an intruder and shoots him dead
- A teacher who is poorly trained in confronting a deranged killer is needlessly killed for the effort?

Professional law enforcement deals with these challenges every day and make wrong decisions......How can we expect those who went to school to educate small children make better decisions in a life or death situation?

I wasn't saying I was scared of guns..

Although an interesting insight would be as to why you are obssessed with them....
You don't need to say anything. Your fear is quite obvious. I mean, it's all you talk about. It's all you hear others talk about.

Sometimes it takes an outsider to see it. Once you recognize it yourself, you can then work towards conquering your fear.

I'm scared of them. There's one on my table but I don't know what it will do if I approach it
Sometimes they go off all by themselves, you know.

You should probably call someone from the Brady campaign to hold your hand and take away the scary gun.

A lone police officer without body armor would be advised to wait for backup. Yet, in the mythical world of gun nuts, they expect teachers to take on gunmen single handedly.

Hey, John McClain did it in Die Hard
Yes, so since nobody could ever return fire, we might as well just teach the kids to sit still and wait their turn to be shot.

Sure is easy isn't it? With teachers, it would be one shot, one kill

Once we arm our teachers, what happens when:

- A teacher overreacts to a threat from a student and shoots him dead
- A teacher turns a hostage situation into a killing zone
- Students find a teachers gun when it is momentarily unattended and kills another student
- A teacher misinterprets an intruder and shoots him dead
- A teacher who is poorly trained in confronting a deranged killer is needlessly killed for the effort?

Professional law enforcement deals with these challenges every day and make wrong decisions......How can we expect those who went to school to educate small children make better decisions in a life or death situation?

B-b-b-but don't you know if everybody is armed, people will be nicer to each other and there will be no deaths caused by firearms? Get with the program! :cool:

The killings aren't due to guns. They're due to psycos. The guns were merely the method. Would you prefer IED's or knives or what?

Then why do you want psychos to be able to get guns.

It would seem to me if you aren't a psycho, you shouldn't have to worry about background checks, screenings and licensing.

so could you link us to one post from a pro-gun person that states they want psychos to have guns?

otherwise you are just pulling stuff out of your ass once again which is par for the course from you

Again, you don't have to say you are for something to allow it...

Until the right wing comes up with THEIR plan to keep guns out of the hands of people like Lanza and Holmes, at least the left is coming to the table WITH a plan.

You guys shrug your shoulders and blurt out some crap about "Well, the Founding Slave-Rapers wanted us to have guns... or something."

Forum List

Back