Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

We already live in a country where everybody is armed.

The thing is, progressives want to disarm anyone who might be able to protect our children.

Which shows you what they think of our children.

The thing is, progressives want to disarm anyone who might be able to protect our children.

1) No, I think you'll find rational people want certain types of firearms banned.
2) They want people to go through checks to make sure they are sane enough to be allowed a firearm.
3) They want strict laws to be enforced on those who have firearms illegally.
4) They want a sane and rational debate on the issue, not just reactionary blather from gun nuts who think the govt is out to get them.
5) It is those same gun nuts who are stiffling debate, which is not a good thing.
6) Would you rather live in a society that is similar to Europe, or similar to Africa or Central America?

Last edited:

why do you continue to lie? no one is talking about a full gun ban, only restrictions on the purchase of certain types of assault weapons and high capacity magazines.

Only a moronic fuckstain with the IQ of an ameoba would equate gun rights to civil rights..

Oh, wait a minute.....that's right...

Carry on

Forrest, I equate all 10 amendments in the BoR to civil rights.

If you weren't stupid as a petrified cat turd, you would too...

You may think the turd you just laid is Finian's Rainbow - doesn't mean it is...

Yeah, to live in a country where everybody is armed...

What a Nirvana that sounds like....
Beats living in a country where only the bad guys are armed.

But you don't even live here, so your opinion is worthless anyway.

Carry on. :)

1) But if you have laws that are properly enforced, the bad guys get less guns. Ditto if you don't have a society awash with them...Of course the NRA and their proxies - the manufacturers - will brainwash you to think otherwise..

2) Ah, yes, the vacuous argument of the neocon whackjob...fantastic! :clap2:

Yeah, to live in a country where everybody is armed...

What a Nirvana that sounds like....

1) But if you have laws that are properly enforced, the bad guys get less guns. Ditto if you don't have a society awash with them...Of course the NRA and their proxies - the manufacturers - will brainwash you to think otherwise..

... and if frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their asses.

Idiot.

Last edited:

... and if frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their assess.

Idiot.

Yeah, you ALMOST live in a third world country when it comes to the proliferation of firearms.

You worry about the government taking your guns in case they "turn" on you.

You have this fascination with firearms that make your country the leading cause of deaths with firearms in the western world.

You own 11 of the 20 worst massacres involving firearms in the Western World.

And I'm the idiot.

If you can't see the detrimental affect the proliferation of firearms has on your society - without any REASONABLE - checks and balances (other than - best whiney voice - "oh, but my second amendment rights are much more important than a civilised society"), then there is an idiot here all right. It sure as shit ain't me...

You may think the turd you just laid is Finian's Rainbow - doesn't mean it is...

What I think is that you are a mentally deficient foreigner attempting to dictate U.S. policy sans even rudimentary knowledge of the rights crafted into the founding documents of the nation.

What you think, and what is, are about as far apart as your common sense is from your asshole. IOW, light years...

What I think is that you are a mentally deficient foreigner attempting to dictate U.S. policy sans even rudimentary knowledge of the rights crafted into the founding documents of the nation.

What you think, and what is, are about as far apart as your common sense is from your asshole. IOW, light years...

Actually fuckwad, what I posted is 100% on target.

We all know this.

Idiot.

Yeah, you ALMOST live in a third world country when it comes to the proliferation of firearms.

You have this fascination with firearms that make your country the leading cause of deaths with firearms in the western world.

And I'm the idiot.

If you can't see the detrimental affect the proliferation of firearms has on your society - without any REASONABLE - checks and balances (other than - best whiney voice - "oh, but my second amendment rights are much more important than a civilised society"), then there is an idiot here all right. It sure as shit ain't me...
And just think, according to your logic, all this would go away as if by magic if the law against murder were enforced. Because, you know, it's just that easy.

Shut the fuck up, you statist piece of offal. You are either incredibly stupid or incredibly naïve, or possibly both. Either way, your opinion isn't worth a squirt of piss, so project your feelings of sexual inadequacy on someone else, dickhole.

Dismissed.

Actually fuckwad, what I posted is 100% on target.

We all know this.

No, only Neocon whackjobs "know" this. And what neocon whackjobs know on any subject (going by the drivel you/they post on these boards), you'd have problems putting on a postage stamp

Too Stupid Cecilie1200.

Difference of DEGREE not KIND. Your argument is not relevant.

Cars are less lethal in mass potential than firearms.

Only a radical extremist would be as silly as you.

The norwegian killed 77 people with his guns.

How many cars are necessary for a homicidal maniac to kill ten people?

Your argument is not relevant, Uncensored.

Jakematters; you're so very, very stupid.

yantai-bike-accident-04.jpg

Elderly Driver Mows Down Group of Bicyclists in Shandong – chinaSMACK
Centenarian driver mows down schoolkids - Video on TODAY.com
Driver, 87, Mows Down Memorial Ride Motorcyclists, Killing 2
Hit-and-run driver ‘mows down’ 12 in 30 minutes

I remember a story in the late 70s, early 80s, about a woman who decided to drive her car into a crowd of Thanksgiving tourists in Las Vegas to see how many she could "get". Only reason she was stopped with her first pass through the crowd, instead of continuing to drive along and hit more people - and she "got" 10 or so on just that first pass - was because there was a police car sitting on the side of the road nearby.

No, only Neocon whackjobs "know" this. And what neocon whackjobs know on any subject (going by the drivel you/they post on these boards), you'd have problems putting on a postage stamp

You don't even know what a "neocon" is, Gump.

You are but a poorly trained monkey shouting your rage over ideas you can never hope to grasp.

The amoebic parasites from the radical right endanger this country.

I remember a story in the late 70s, early 80s, about a woman who decided to drive her car into a crowd of Thanksgiving tourists in Las Vegas to see how many she could "get". Only reason she was stopped with her first pass through the crowd, instead of continuing to drive along and hit more people - and she "got" 10 or so on just that first pass - was because there was a police car sitting on the side of the road nearby.

Mass killings with cars happen all the time. Morons like Jakematters ignore them because they don't promote the leftist agenda of revoking civil rights.

Only a moronic fuckstain with the IQ of an ameoba would equate gun rights to civil rights..

Oh, wait a minute.....that's right...

Carry on

Idiot.

And I'm the idiot.

And just think, according to your logic, all this would go away as if by magic if the law against murder were enforced. Because, you know, it's just that easy.

Shut the fuck up, you statist piece of offal. You are either incredibly stupid or incredibly naïve, or possibly both. Either way, your opinion isn't worth a squirt of piss, so project your feelings of sexual inadequacy on someone else, dickhole.

Dismissed.

No, no, no. I don't expect it to happen over night. Only a moron would think that (oh, wait, that is what you think!).

Over time though - and it would take time - there would be less guns in your society and it would make it easier to prosecute those who had them illegally. It won't happen though as long as the neocon whackjobs believe the govt is after them and they are running scared from their own shadows...

Ah, yes, the term "statist". They latest loon-fringe rightest buzzword that is some how supposed to pigeon-hole us normal folk so as to make you loons feel like you are in control..

RATFLMAO...this is better than Monty Python (well, almost)....

I do find it ironic that you - a gun-totting whackjob - accuse me of sexual inadequacy when we all know what your peashooter is a subsitute for....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back