Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

You belittle woman to push an agenda?
Why do you hate women so much?
I thought that was one of the democrats platform women are equal with men. I now can see it's just a bunch of bullshit
I would never belittle a woman with a gun. That's just a bad idea from the get-go.

I never said you would. That comment was to right winger.

I see your latent homosexuality just flamed. :lol:

You ain't got what it takes, Crackerjack.

Jake and Grump ought to get a room together. They can protect each other from the scary guns.

Only one problem: which one will wear the strap on?

NRA is being very quiet at the moment.

Why won't it oppose the legislation introduced next month? Could it be you have three senators and former congressmen, all former NRA wacks, changing their mind on TV in the last 24 hours.

I see your latent homosexuality just flamed. :lol:

You ain't got what it takes, Crackerjack.

Jake and Grump ought to get a room together. They can protect each other from the scary guns.

Only one problem: which one will wear the strap on?
Yeah, I don't own a strap-on dildo. Sorry to disappoint you, Jake.

I'm sure there is some other strapping young man out there who has "what it takes" to make your elderly anus pucker though, and I wish you luck in finding him.

:gay:

Crackerjack and bigreb frenching each other. Crackerjack's obsessed with homosexuality. I am sure that bigreb would be interested in him.

Crackerjack did I tell you about the new tavern in Lees Summit?

Doc's Tavern

All leather couches, chairs and stools. Old school table top gaming. And a staff of gorgeous women. Its in the old Jazz location.

Two ex military medics bought it and did a fine job remodeling

Doc's Tavern

All leather couches, chairs and stools. Old school table top gaming. And a staff of gorgeous women. Its in the old Jazz location.

The old lady and I were talking about making a trip back up to KCMO one of these days in the near future. I will give you a shout when we finally get back that direction. We haven't been back since 2004, and I hear it's all different now.

Doc's Tavern

The old lady and I were talking about making a trip back up to KCMO one of these days in the near future. I will give you a shout when we finally get back that direction. We haven't been back since 2004, and I hear it's all different now.

Power and Light is awesome but I like to drink so I rarely get down there. No DUI's for me. A cab from there is about 70 bucks vs 10 for doc's.

Sigh

Yes, you and bigrebnc have homosexual obsessions and cater to them here and elsewhere. You keep imposing them on others, but really you are beating yourselves. :lol: Now the two of you should go back to pleasuring your male customers, unless Uncensored has cut throat you two yet again.

Jake, please keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself. Thanks.

Jakes a pathetic little troll
Notice he skipped over all the other posts and responded to that one right off the bat when he came back online?

Yeah, that doesn't scream "closeted homosexual living in denial" at all. :rolleyes:

Back to the OP. Teachers should not be armed. Trained security personnel should be hired by all districts and employed in all schools. A special local, state, and fed tax on all gun and gun supply sales will help fund the program. 70% of the population will support this big time. It's a winner. And the losers should help pay for safety. The responsible gun owners will happily pay the tax.

Doc's Tavern

Power and Light is awesome but I like to drink so I rarely get down there. No DUI's for me. A cab from there is about 70 bucks vs 10 for doc's.

Sigh
Yeah, I used to live downtown so it was Westport where I went most of the time. P&L would have been extremely convenient for my drinking habits. :D

Yes, you and bigrebnc have homosexual obsessions and cater to them here and elsewhere. You keep imposing them on others, but really you are beating yourselves. :lol: Now the two of you should go back to pleasuring your male customers, unless Uncensored has cut throat you two yet again.
Jake returns to his well-known and extremely active fantasy life ...

EDIT: By the way, what is this "cut throat" stuff he's fantasizing about? I'm apparently not current on homosexual slang like Jake.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back