Another shooting - at a WalMart

The Left is OK with dead victims. They don't do so well with live heroes.

No one could say that gunning someone down for cutting in front of you in line is "heroic".

Two nutters and one had a gun. There was no "criminal". It could have ended with bruises and nothing more.

Completely unnecessary.

Or, are any of you really gonna say you would kill someone for being rude?

I dont see any mention of someone getting gunned down because someone cut in front of him in line. Could you post a link or something?
Your story is about a person who was ruthlessly attacked and defended himself lawfully.
Facts suck, don't they?

Last edited:
Self defense or something else? Video and 911 calls released in Walmart shooting death - Story

The chaos and concern can be heard on the 911 calls.

"A fight broke out by the checkout and a man has been shot," said the first 911 caller with screams coming from the background.

It's unknown what exactly sparked the fight between Kriston Chee and Cyle Quadlin, but in the end, Chee, 36 would be dead after a single gunshot to the chest.

"I used my firearm in self defense," said Quadlin during an interview with ABC15. "I aimed low and unfortunately the guy passed." ...

"He (Chee) proceeded to follow me out, I didn't even get to the front door and this guy attacked me," Quadlin can be heard telling the 911 dispatcher in recordings released to ABC15. "It should be on camera and everything."

Turns out, the entire incident is caught on camera.
How many fools at WalMart are carrying?

Think about that the next time you take your kids in one of those stores.

OTOH, no way to know where the armed cowards are.

You prefer unarmed cowards?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/343376-brave-sir-robin.html

I carry my handgun into Walmart all the time. And Home Depot. And Lowes. And Best Buy. And anywhere else I want to carry it.

All nice and legal, too.

God help the FOOL who pulls a gun on me or some other law-abiding citizen.

Self defense or something else? Video and 911 calls released in Walmart shooting death - Story

The chaos and concern can be heard on the 911 calls.

"A fight broke out by the checkout and a man has been shot," said the first 911 caller with screams coming from the background.

It's unknown what exactly sparked the fight between Kriston Chee and Cyle Quadlin, but in the end, Chee, 36 would be dead after a single gunshot to the chest.

"I used my firearm in self defense," said Quadlin during an interview with ABC15. "I aimed low and unfortunately the guy passed." ...

"He (Chee) proceeded to follow me out, I didn't even get to the front door and this guy attacked me," Quadlin can be heard telling the 911 dispatcher in recordings released to ABC15. "It should be on camera and everything."

Turns out, the entire incident is caught on camera.

How many fools at WalMart are carrying?

Think about that the next time you take your kids in one of those stores.

OTOH, no way to know where the armed cowards are.

CaféAuLait;8721922 said:

No one could say that gunning someone down for cutting in front of you in line is "heroic".

Two nutters and one had a gun. There was no "criminal". It could have ended with bruises and nothing more.

Completely unnecessary.

You do realize the person being yelled at for supposedly cutting the line when only using the counter to write, was the shooter, yes? The man who attacked him was pissed because he thought the shooter was cutting the line, he then followed him attacking him twice and then was shot.

The shooter was not the one being rude before the shooting, it was the man who was shot. Instead of road rage, he was all about 'line rage'.

Perhaps you should watch the video you supplied? Seems you have the facts messed up.

I don't think Dudley actually reads anything he posts. The facts aren't important. It's his lying propaganda that matters.

Completely unnecessary.

Are you stupid or something? Never mind, I know the answer.

Nobody was gunned down for cutting in line. In fact it was the opposite. Someone stepped up to use a counter to write something down and was berated, followed and finally attacked by an aggressor.

That pretty much seals the deal that the shooting was necessary. Your hero followed the guy and attacked him, no reason to put up with a single bruise if you're attacked. Shoot the fucker and be done with it.

It's amazing to me you don't see the criminal in this situation. Here's a hint...

The criminal was the one that followed the guy and then attacked him and attempted to put him in a choke hold. It wasn't the guy that tried to walk away, called 911 and then had to shoot the piece of crap.

Good shooting. Justified and legal by any logical measure and it sure looks like we aren't going to miss the dead guy. Good riddance and goodbye.

Obvious self defense. Idiot not only started the problem by talking shit to the gun owner for simply writing down on some paper on the counter,he then followed him AND attacked him and had him in a choke hold when FINALLY the man defends himself.

Usual lefty belief system in action. Blame the victim and attribute the crime to the victim.

Wanna bet Luddy did not even view the footage?

Usual lefty belief system in action. Blame the victim and attribute the crime to the victim.

Usual conservative fallacy, ignorant of the fact that many on ‘the left’ own and carry firearms, rendering this post wrong.

Usual conservative fallacy, ignorant of the fact that many on ‘the left’ own and carry firearms, rendering this post wrong.

This from the guy that claims no one on the left as ever advocated seizing and banning all private ownership of firearms. Did you read this thread, several of your lefty buddies are claiming the victim was the criminal.

how many fools in chicago are carrying? another 4 dead and 4 wounded last weekend....:rolleyes:

Whoa! You like, just shot his argument down! You totally destroyed him. And you did it without a hint of deflection! You are good!

I saw nothing in the video that would justify killing someone.

You must be blind.
It was a felony assault. The guy shot had his arm around the other guy's neck. Could he have killed him or delivered severe bodily harm? Yes.
Shooting was justified. It's not even a question.

An unprovoked attack warrants a forceful response.

Sorry to all you pacifists out there who think people should just lie down and get beaten until the cops show up but this guy was justified to pull a weapon.

All you wannabe Bruce Lees out there who think you could square off against anyone are living in a fantasy land.

Last edited:

You must be blind.
It was a felony assault. The guy shot had his arm around the other guy's neck. Could he have killed him or delivered severe bodily harm? Yes.

That would be an OPINION.

An unprovoked attack warrants a forceful response.

Sorry to all you pacifists out there who think people should just lie down and get beaten until the cops show up but this guy was justified to pull a weapon.

All you wannabe Brice Lees out there who think you could square off against anyone are living in a fantasy land.

I have never wanted to be a Brice anything.

You must be blind.

That would be an OPINION.
Which part was an opinion? The felony assault? No, fact. The fear of death or severe bodily harm? Fact. The justified shooting? Fact.
You don't like live heroes so you dismiss facts as opinion.

Forum List

Back