Another shooting - at a WalMart

You must be blind.
It was a felony assault. The guy shot had his arm around the other guy's neck. Could he have killed him or delivered severe bodily harm? Yes.
Shooting was justified. It's not even a question.

That would be an OPINION.
Which part was an opinion? The felony assault? No, fact. The fear of death or severe bodily harm? Fact. The justified shooting? Fact.
You don't like live heroes so you dismiss facts as opinion.

And you know what thoughts were going through this guy's head? Must be great to have superhero powers.

You must be blind.
It was a felony assault. The guy shot had his arm around the other guy's neck. Could he have killed him or delivered severe bodily harm? Yes.
Shooting was justified. It's not even a question.

Which part was an opinion? The felony assault? No, fact. The fear of death or severe bodily harm? Fact. The justified shooting? Fact.

No he just thinks he's a bad ass and can take anyone with his bare hands

And you know what thoughts were going through this guy's head? Must be great to have superhero powers.

A guy tries to wrap his arm around my neck I assume he's trying to choke me.

What do you think he's trying to do give you a kiss?

Self defense. Now Quadling can start putting paintings up on ebay.

That's exactly what this is about.

Used to be, you had to use equal force. You get pushed and you push back. Now, you get pushed and you "aim low" but hit the guy in the chest. And suddenly, its self defense.

Its Arizona so he might get away with it.

Yes, cowards carry guns.

Bovine.gif

I dont need to know what was in his head. That's the beauty of the law. Any reasonable person would be in fear for his life in that situation.
Youre really desperate on this one. Your arguments are shooting blanks.

I dont need to know what was in his head. That's the beauty of the law. Any reasonable person would be in fear for his life in that situation.

This would be another example of an OPINION. From someone who backs losers.

The loser hear would be you.

Luddy and the liberals pretending to care about something they could not care less about. It is funny watching them pretend to care, and attempting to convince us that they do.

We know....what they are all about.

This chickenshit commie pawn has no idea he is a pawn. Just pushing the left wing agenda...rinse repeat.

Their script is so old, but it works so well.

No, my opinion is this Chee guy should of had his brains blown out long before this incident. Thank god a law abiding CCW holder reduced the scum pool by one.

-Geaux

What part of the law is an opinion? The law is clear about what constitutes self defense.
You keep deflecting to this "it's an opinion" mantra. Mainly because your arguments are all fails.

Self defense or something else? Video and 911 calls released in Walmart shooting death - Story

The chaos and concern can be heard on the 911 calls.

"A fight broke out by the checkout and a man has been shot," said the first 911 caller with screams coming from the background.

It's unknown what exactly sparked the fight between Kriston Chee and Cyle Quadlin, but in the end, Chee, 36 would be dead after a single gunshot to the chest.

"I used my firearm in self defense," said Quadlin during an interview with ABC15. "I aimed low and unfortunately the guy passed." ...

"He (Chee) proceeded to follow me out, I didn't even get to the front door and this guy attacked me," Quadlin can be heard telling the 911 dispatcher in recordings released to ABC15. "It should be on camera and everything."

Turns out, the entire incident is caught on camera.
How many fools at WalMart are carrying?

Think about that the next time you take your kids in one of those stores.

OTOH, no way to know where the armed cowards are.

All the more reason for law-abiding citizens to carry. I've been carrying for years and years. I'm all for a person protecting himself or herself from anyone threatening bodily harm. So I urge the 99.999% of you non-violent, tax-paying, Constitution-loving Americans to go out and buy yourselves a gun; take a gun safety course; practice shooting at a local range; and carry yourselves some lawful self-protection.

Self defense or something else? Video and 911 calls released in Walmart shooting death - Story

All the more reason for law-abiding citizens to carry. I've been carrying for years and years. I'm all for a person protecting himself or herself from anyone threatening bodily harm. So I urge the 99.999% of you non-violent, tax-paying, Constitution-loving Americans to go out and buy yourselves a gun; take a gun safety course; practice shooting at a local range; and carry yourselves some lawful self-protection.

This guy would tell you that a gun safety course is not always a good thing.

Michigan man kills himself while demonstrating gun safety ? RT USA

Gun safety is always a good thing. The guy violated safety rules, is the problem here.

The chaos and concern can be heard on the 911 calls.

"A fight broke out by the checkout and a man has been shot," said the first 911 caller with screams coming from the background.

It's unknown what exactly sparked the fight between Kriston Chee and Cyle Quadlin, but in the end, Chee, 36 would be dead after a single gunshot to the chest.

"I used my firearm in self defense," said Quadlin during an interview with ABC15. "I aimed low and unfortunately the guy passed." ...

"He (Chee) proceeded to follow me out, I didn't even get to the front door and this guy attacked me," Quadlin can be heard telling the 911 dispatcher in recordings released to ABC15. "It should be on camera and everything."

Turns out, the entire incident is caught on camera.

with the number of guns in america, and the number of people, the incidence of shooting is really so small it is insignificant. amazing thay the whiners are still so focused on a non issue and when they whine they don't even focus on the real problem.

with the number of guns in america, and the number of people, the incidence of shooting is really so small it is insignificant. amazing thay the whiners are still so focused on a non issue and when they whine they don't even focus on the real problem.

Very true!

From: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ica-and-is-gun-ownership-actually-declining/:

The Blaze:

"According to the Geneva-based Small Arms Survey – the leading source of international public information about firearms – the U.S. has the best-armed civilian population in the world, with an estimated 270 million total guns. That’s an average of 89 firearms for every 100 residents — far ahead of Yemen, which comes in second with about 55 firearms for every 100 people, or Switzerland, which is third with 46 guns for every 100 people."

-snip-

"According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which handles that registration, there were more than 3.1 million National Firearms Act-registered weapons in the U.S. as of March 2012. That includes more than 488,000 machine guns and more than 2 million “destructive devices” such as grenades, which are also classified under the law."
When we consider the idea that there are 89 guns per 100 U.S. citizens then the amount of instances where guns are used improperly is very low. Most of the idiots who use guns improperly are criminals who acquired the gun illegally in the first place with the intent to use the gun illegally at some future time.

What we don't hear in the national news are the myriad of good stories pertaining to gun ownership and use. Many fathers, mothers, and children have used guns to protect themselves and their families. Many individuals feed their families as a result of hunting with guns. Millions of enjoyable hours are spent at the shooting range shooting at targets. And, so far, our government hasn't become entirely tyrannical out of fear and respect of an armed populace.

LoneLaughter: This guy would tell you that a gun safety course is not always a good thing.

Michigan man kills himself while demonstrating gun safety ? RT USA
LOL. Are you saying that the exceptions to the rule should dictate the rules? That's ludicrous! Almost every driver on America's highways took a driver training class but not all drivers drive perfectly and we all know that accidents occur. Does that mean that we should ban all cars or does it mean that we should all drive more safely?

According to your link (and using your logic) we should ban alcohol and idiots before banning guns.

Last edited:
I love how threads like these bring the radical anti-american gun grabbing loons to the OP like flies to a picnic only to get worked over. After about 4-5 pages they withdraw to the holes they rise from licking their wounds.

They'll be back

Good times

-Geaux

Forum List

Back