🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another shooting of five people, this time in LA

Seems like the kid killed his family! He is here legally. He is white! We don’t know why! We know they suspect him and a manhunt is underway! Emphasis on the white! The op is a racist!
How so? I asked what mental illness he had? Oh, you think white is a mental illness?
We all know you would not have posted the article if he was black! Therefore you are a racist! The reverse seems to be true if I post articles on black or brown skinned people. Ask Coyote she will fill ewe in.

Wonder what mental illness the shooter had.

Dunno. I'll bet he was on prescription psychotropic drugs, though. And l'lI bet nobody in the lamestream media talks about it once it's discovered. They never do. Might upset their sponsors, every other commercial is a drug commercial warning us of suicidal thoughts if we take them. Almost every single mass shooter has been on them thus far. And very, very few people ever acknowledge that fact or discuss it in any manner that's reflective of solving the issue in a relevant way.

What usually happens is the media indoctrinates their drones that we need to relinquish our civil liberties in order to placate other people's personal fears.

Last edited:

That is a strange assumption to make.
How so?

THe link provided makes no mention of motive or mental illness at this point.

Why are you making assumptions in advance of information?
Because the OP is a racist who does everything within its power to deny anything that may accurately reflect on issues that don’t fit its racist agenda.
Chuckle! YOU bring race into the picture in post #2, then call the OP racists for mentioning mental illness. Is it past your naptime?

Seems like the kid killed his family! He is here legally. He is white! We don’t know why! We know they suspect him and a manhunt is underway! Emphasis on the white! The op is a racist!
How so? I asked what mental illness he had? Oh, you think white is a mental illness?
We all know you would not have posted the article if he was black! Therefore you are a racist! The reverse seems to be true if I post articles on black or brown skinned people. Ask Coyote she will fill ewe in.
Pathetic excuse!

How so?

Anyone that murders has some form of mental illness and there is no way to say they do not...

Notice my words and I wrote murder...
I would disagree completely.

I know you ain't had much skoolin, but LA is Los Angeles...."La" is Louisiana. I'd imagine his mental illness is rooted in the instant gratification that infamy brings thanks to what your media swine and culture have done to our country. 15 minutes of his face plastered all over the news vs. a lifetime of crushing anonymity....it seems like a good idea to the victims of your government schools.

How so?

Stop being a liar. You got called out. You found out the killer was a white and you’re using that stale, false argument that conservatives provide excuses for white murders by blaming it on mental illnesses. You’re the only one talking about mental illness. No one made an excuse, so cut the shit

Ok, ok. I give up. I agree with you, all the bad people in this world are white people. We should all be banned and our guns taken away from us.

Feel better now?

:laughing0301:

Last edited:

How so?

Because the OP is a racist who does everything within its power to deny anything that may accurately reflect on issues that don’t fit its racist agenda.
Chuckle! YOU bring race into the picture in post #2, then call the OP racists for mentioning mental illness. Is it past your naptime?

How so?

Stop being a liar. You got called out. You found out the killer was a white and you’re using that stale, false argument that conservatives provide excuses for white murders by blaming it on mental illnesses. You’re the only one talking about mental illness. No one made an excuse, so cut the shit

Ok, ok. I give up. I agree with all, all the bad people in this world are white people. We should all be banned and our guns taken away from us.

Feel better now?

:laughing0301:

What the hell are you talking about???

How so?

You need to consider the context of the record of the OP.

"We all know" pretty weak argument there. Got anything better?

I know you ain't had much skoolin, but LA is Los Angeles...."La" is Louisiana. I'd imagine his mental illness is rooted in the instant gratification that infamy brings thanks to what your media swine and culture have done to our country. 15 minutes of his face plastered all over the news vs. a lifetime of crushing anonymity....it seems like a good idea to the victims of your government schools.
No...LA is Louisianna...like ND is North Dakota and FL is Florida and OK is Oklahoma.

How so?

Where is it that you have evidence that this was because he was white? Seems to me you are the one bringing that kind of stuff up? Why would that be?

Forum List

Back