🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another shooting of five people, this time in LA

You all are going to ignore this because you've spent nine pages engaged in a moron argument about the kid's race, but I'm going to say it anyway.

I look at this kid's face and you can see it written all over him, and it makes me so angry. I've seen that face and that look in the eyes too many times. A kid who like someone said earlier is probably the sad outcome of inbrededness or fetal alcohol syndrome or some other fucking handicap that was foisted on him by his ignorant neglectful parents when he was born and who grew up like a starved stray, always the kid who was made fun of, called a loser until he believed it and knew it.
Fuck poverty and the ignorance it rides in on. Just fuck it.

You are right but we as blacks never get the poverty explanation. We are irresponsible or just naturally violent. So then why can't he same explanation be used for blacks? Why can't a black kid be the one who got violent because society said he wouldn't be anything and is a loser? When we start talking like that, we have a victim mentality and we need to stop whining. The double standard must end.
Maybe they don't get the poverty explanation here, but it is certainly explained where I work. Us middle class white teachers frequently don't get it unless it's explained because we didn't grow up in it. Mostly.

You all are going to ignore this because you've spent nine pages engaged in a moron argument about the kid's race, but I'm going to say it anyway.

I look at this kid's face and you can see it written all over him, and it makes me so angry. I've seen that face and that look in the eyes too many times. A kid who like someone said earlier is probably the sad outcome of inbrededness or fetal alcohol syndrome or some other fucking handicap that was foisted on him by his ignorant neglectful parents when he was born and who grew up like a starved stray, always the kid who was made fun of, called a loser until he believed it and knew it.
Fuck poverty and the ignorance it rides in on. Just fuck it.

You are right but we as blacks never get the poverty explanation. We are irresponsible or just naturally violent. So then why can't he same explanation be used for blacks? Why can't a black kid be the one who got violent because society said he wouldn't be anything and is a loser? When we start talking like that, we have a victim mentality and we need to stop whining. The double standard must end.
Maybe they don't get the poverty explanation here, but it is certainly explained where I work. Us middle class white teachers frequently don't get it unless it's explained because we didn't grow up in it. Mostly.

Look at the posts of many of these whites here. They do not accept that explanation for blacks.

Wonder what mental illness the shooter had.

That is a strange assumption to make.
How so?

THe link provided makes no mention of motive or mental illness at this point.

Why are you making assumptions in advance of information?

Anyone that murders has some form of mental illness and there is no way to say they do not...

Notice my words and I wrote murder...
But to be fair -- blacks mainly do it because they are genetically disposed to be violent savages....and most of them do not have mental illness because of their super-human athleticism....

Wonder what mental illness the shooter had.

How so?

Adorable

WHy bold and "reply" to a question, that you cannot answer?
I am bolding the fact you actually said "why are you making assumptions in advance of information"?

Anytime a mass shooting happens -- that is all folks like you, do.....

How so?

Adorable

WHy bold and "reply" to a question, that you cannot answer?
I am bolding the fact you actually said "why are you making assumptions in advance of information"?

Anytime a mass shooting happens -- that is all folks like you, do.....

I don't know that that is true. Generally we have some information to go on. A swarthy man yelling Allah Akbar, and we might start making some assumptions. The target was a newspaper that was running a Mumhammed cartoon contest? Shit like that. Sure.

Forum List

Back