🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another shooting of five people, this time in LA

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Seems like the kid killed his family! He is here legally. He is white! We don’t know why! We know they suspect him and a manhunt is underway! Emphasis on the white! The op is a racist!
The OP never mentioned race..
The only reason she started the thread was because he was white.
Again, you are making a thread about a shooter with a mental illness about race. Look at your own fixation on race in the mirror, eh?

Seems like the kid killed his family! He is here legally. He is white! We don’t know why! We know they suspect him and a manhunt is underway! Emphasis on the white! The op is a racist!
Again, you are making a thread about a shooter with a mental illness about race. Look at your own fixation on race in the mirror, eh?
Why are ewe fixated on this white guy?

I am? One thread out of many? A few posts out of many and I'm "fixiated"? :71: Keep trying, sweetheart.

I am? One thread out of many? A few posts out of many and I'm "fixiated"? :71: Keep trying, sweetheart.
Very fixated.

Very fixated.
Well, you recognizing your problem is a step in the right direction, honey.

Very fixated.
Ewe are very fixated on white crime! Shame on yew!

Very fixated.

You should be fixated too since you are 6 times more likely to be attacked or killed by another white person. This is a white on white crime.

Very fixated.
:71:

I don't think you guys get the point of the question.

We get it. YOu project your support of black murderers onto US, and want to do what we do to you, when you support murderers, ie, pointing out how horrible and vile your behavior is.

Except that we do not support white murderers, so it blows up in your faces.

And you are left trying to spin up a debate, when no one is on the other side.
It is fascinating how conservative republicans project like they work in the back room of a movie theater.

I'm describing behavior both you and IM2 have demonstrated. This thread is you doing that.

YOur denial is pathological.

You all are going to ignore this because you've spent nine pages engaged in a moron argument about the kid's race, but I'm going to say it anyway.

I look at this kid's face and you can see it written all over him, and it makes me so angry. I've seen that face and that look in the eyes too many times. A kid who like someone said earlier is probably the sad outcome of inbrededness or fetal alcohol syndrome or some other fucking handicap that was foisted on him by his ignorant neglectful parents when he was born and who grew up like a starved stray, always the kid who was made fun of, called a loser until he believed it and knew it.
Fuck poverty and the ignorance it rides in on. Just fuck it.

You all are going to ignore this because you've spent nine pages engaged in a moron argument about the kid's race, but I'm going to say it anyway.

I look at this kid's face and you can see it written all over him, and it makes me so angry. I've seen that face and that look in the eyes too many times. A kid who like someone said earlier is probably the sad outcome of inbrededness or fetal alcohol syndrome or some other fucking handicap that was foisted on him by his ignorant neglectful parents when he was born and who grew up like a starved stray, always the kid who was made fun of, called a loser until he believed it and knew it.

His eyes are the first thing I noticed. It's always seen in the eyes. He looks stoned out of his mind, whether it's prescription psychiatric drugs or some other street drugs, maybe weed, but he looked zoned out like he's on something else besides weed. He looks sedated. That boy looks like he's lost in the wilderness.

As far as poverty, I agree. But poverty is a consequence of our monetary policy. That monetary policy is why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. And both theoretical sides of the party of one keep it going. Who do you think gets all of that freshly printed money first? Who do you think gets to put all of that freshly printed money into the economy first? I'll tell you who. The lobbyists and the corporations who own the politicians who decide to print all of that money. Any dollar that happens to trickle down is only worth about 4 cents now. And hardly any middle class or poverty stricken people in America have anything in savings. Crazy...

And yet when an illegal rat sneaks across our borders and murders an American we are called racists and told by the left to focus on white crime! So yeah! Fuck you guys back!

And yet when an illegal rat sneaks across our borders and murders an American we are called racists and told by the left to focus on white crime! So yeah! Fuck you guys back!
What are you being so hostile about? My comments were not remotely directed at you.

What are you being so hostile about? My comments were not remotely directed at you.
Seems like it’s evident what I am hostile about!

I don't think you guys get the point of the question.

We get it. YOu project your support of black murderers onto US, and want to do what we do to you, when you support murderers, ie, pointing out how horrible and vile your behavior is.

Except that we do not support white murderers, so it blows up in your faces.

And you are left trying to spin up a debate, when no one is on the other side.
It is fascinating how conservative republicans project like they work in the back room of a movie theater.

I'm describing behavior both you and IM2 have demonstrated. This thread is you doing that.

YOur denial is pathological.
upload_2019-1-27_11-8-41.jpeg

"focus on white crime"? Is our law enforcement only able to focus on one group at a time? Is that what conservative republican thinks of our LE?

His eyes are the first thing I noticed. It's always seen in the eyes. He looks stoned out of his mind, whether it's prescription psychiatric drugs or some other street drugs, maybe weed, but he looked zoned out like he's on something else besides weed. He looks sedated. That boy looks like he's lost in the wilderness.

As far as poverty, I agree. But poverty is a consequence of our monetary policy. That monetary policy is why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. And both theoretical sides of the party of one keep it going. Who do you think gets all of that freshly printed money first? Who do you think gets to put all of that freshly printed money into the economy first? I'll tell you who. The lobbyists and the corporations who own the politicians who decide to print all of that money. Any dollar that happens to trickle down is only worth about 4 cents now. And hardly any middle class or poverty stricken people in America have anything in savings. Crazy...
Hey, N.C. Glad to hear from you.

I have no idea how to solve the economic problems, I just grieve over the human cost. It is very possible, and I have seen it too many times, when those "eyes" are produced without any help from pills or smoke; it's a natural chiseling away of human potential and it can produce monsters.

Forum List

Back