🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another shooting of five people, this time in LA

Another white on white crime. Ignored consistently by whites here to promote a distorted and negative stereotype about blacks..

Louisiana shootings: Five killed and suspect at large.

_105356383_6c218928-428a-440e-a9d9-8cc8e717c0ce.jpg

Police in the US state of Louisiana are searching for a gunman suspected of killing five people, including his parents, in two separate but related shootings.

The shootings happened in the parishes of Ascension and Livingston, south of the state capital of Baton Rouge.

Authorities say 21-year-old Dakota Theriot fled in a stolen grey and silver Dodge Ram pick-up truck.

Ascension Parish Sheriff Bobby Webre said the man was "armed and dangerous.

Five dead in Louisiana shootings

I hope he is stopped. If he is killed in the process, that save the taxpayer lots of money.

If he is arrested I hope he is convicted and executed, quickly and cheaply.

What more do you want me to say?

White on white crime is the cause of minorities doing criminal acts against each other...

And it is racist...

Another white on white crime. Ignored consistently by whites here to promote a distorted and negative stereotype about blacks..

Police in the US state of Louisiana are searching for a gunman suspected of killing five people, including his parents, in two separate but related shootings.

The shootings happened in the parishes of Ascension and Livingston, south of the state capital of Baton Rouge.

Authorities say 21-year-old Dakota Theriot fled in a stolen grey and silver Dodge Ram pick-up truck.

I hope he is stopped. If he is killed in the process, that save the taxpayer lots of money.

White on white crime is the cause of minorities doing criminal acts against each other...

And it is racist...
Oooookay.

IM2 can find a way to spin anything into being something racist. ... :cuckoo:

I don't have to spin anything. This is white on white crime. This is a white person who killed 5 other whites.

And it is racist...
Oooookay.

Don't even pretend that was not a fairly accurate imitation of how completely bat shit crazy you lefties are.

Poor sad racist snowflakes. Can't take your own medicine.

I don't think you guys get the point of the question.

We get it. YOu project your support of black murderers onto US, and want to do what we do to you, when you support murderers, ie, pointing out how horrible and vile your behavior is.

Except that we do not support white murderers, so it blows up in your faces.

And you are left trying to spin up a debate, when no one is on the other side.

How’s this?

White on white crime is bad.
White on black crime is bad.
Black on black crime is bad.
Black on white crime is bad.

How’s this?

Let me repeat again, Eighty six percent of whites who get killed are killed by other whites. That’s approximately the same 9 out of 10 that exists in the black community.

Start work on the white on white slaughter instead of lecturing us.

Because if there is a white genocide, you're doing it to yourselves.

Tommy Taint says this murderer was "allowed to own a gun"? No reports of where he got a gun can be found? Maybe in a Wales tabloid? Could be he got Dads' legal gun? Girlfriends Dads' gun? We don't know but TT will never let any crisis go to waste.......eh TT?

We get it. YOu project your support of black murderers onto US, and want to do what we do to you, when you support murderers, ie, pointing out how horrible and vile your behavior is.

Except that we do not support white murderers, so it blows up in your faces.

And you are left trying to spin up a debate, when no one is on the other side.
It is fascinating how conservative republicans project like they work in the back room of a movie theater.

Forum List

Back