🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another shooting of five people, this time in LA

In b4 it's found he was put on SSRIs by a psychiatrist.

Oh yes, and should have been in a Mental Institution.

if we put everyone who was on antidepressants in a mental institution, more people would be in them. Prozac nation comes to mind.

Wow! You get it! Yes, more would-be killers would be in institutions. That is the fucking point! Yes!

Ex: That kid in Broward County would have been in Chattahoochee playing chess and anticipating Jello time, not shooting up his former classmates.

Another white on white crime. Ignored consistently by whites here to promote a distorted and negative stereotype about blacks..

Louisiana shootings: Five killed and suspect at large.

_105356383_6c218928-428a-440e-a9d9-8cc8e717c0ce.jpg

Police in the US state of Louisiana are searching for a gunman suspected of killing five people, including his parents, in two separate but related shootings.

The shootings happened in the parishes of Ascension and Livingston, south of the state capital of Baton Rouge.

Authorities say 21-year-old Dakota Theriot fled in a stolen grey and silver Dodge Ram pick-up truck.

Ascension Parish Sheriff Bobby Webre said the man was "armed and dangerous.

Five dead in Louisiana shootings

if we put everyone who was on antidepressants in a mental institution, more people would be in them. Prozac nation comes to mind.

Wow! You get it! Yes, more would-be killers would be in institutions. That is the fucking point! Yes!

Ex: That kid in Broward County would have been in Chattahoochee playing chess and anticipating Jello time, not shooting up his former classmates.

They would be overflowing. Trump might be on one, the nice kid next door, one of your family members, this is not called Prozac nation for nothing. They are not mentally ill, till they do something like this.

So for all you gun lovers out there, one never knows when you can flip out and go crazy.

A US citizen non the less, listening to Trump I thought all murders were done by illegals
You are behaving irresposibly with your damn lies.

I actually HOPE your family is victimized by an ILLEGAL. Then you'll understand.

Oh I'm sure you do, that would serve me right hey? I would deserve it.

FACT CHECK: Trump, Illegal Immigration And Crime

I see you marked I agree, so then Trump would have one more victim to blame on the illegals. What is the difference if one gets killed by an illegal or US Citizens, nothing comes to mind, you are still dead and people are grieving.

A US citizen non the less, listening to Trump I thought all murders were done by illegals

I actually HOPE your family is victimized by an ILLEGAL. Then you'll understand.

According to perv logic, we can't control our borders until our black population stops murdering each other for a pair of shoes or a "wrong" look.

Maybe we should start revoking the citizenship ou our violent blacks and drop them off in the jungles of Africa.

They would be overflowing. Trump might be on one, the nice kid next door, one of your family members, this is not called Prozac nation for nothing. They are not mentally ill, till they do something like this.

So for all you gun lovers out there, one never knows when you can flip out and go crazy.

So you wanna get rid of the guns, right? Yeah, you're a Communist.

What about when that pack of 11 coy dogs wanders into your subdivision? The cops are at least 11
minutes away.

Bullshit! No Prozac! 4 walls and a straightjacket! People knew this a century ago.

The morbid reality is; such a thing is what it will take to get many of the indoctrinated to break ranks from their cult...

According to perv logic, we can't control our borders until our black population stops murdering each other for a pair of shoes or a "wrong" look.

Maybe we should start revoking the citizenship ou our violent blacks and drop them off in the jungles of Africa.

That was Hitler's plan. Yeah, there's violent blacks here. Hang all violent criminals (Rape and murder only) within 2 weeks of them being found guilty. That would reduce prison population and the judges/lawyers necessary by 1/3. Also free up prison space.

Blacks are an integral part of America, you cannot deny them. In many cases I'd side with a black American over these leftist douchebags I see around here.

Me and 1 black American have held back a mob of 30 angry assholes with nothing but sticks. ..for long enough to where we could run, anyway. :auiqs.jpg:
They were chucking bottles from the back, but none of them were brave enough to step up and catch that first whop.

I don't know if you seen his picture, but he is a white guy. Now you are talking about blacks.

Has IM2 chimed in on the racism of the black "hebrews" concerning the Covington catholic school fake news? I doubt it......he is too busy sulking and blaming "whitey" for his failures.

I don't know if you seen his picture, but he is a white guy. Now you are talking about blacks
They commit the vast majority of violent crimes PER CAPITA. You have to dig to find a white thug out of a population of 1/3 billion.

Besides, YOU keep defending the illegal INVASION with the excuse that citizens murder so we can't do anything until citizens stop murdering. Not a logical argument, but what I'd expect from a tard.

Forum List

Back