🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another shooting of five people, this time in LA

Wonder what mental illness the shooter had.
It was only blacks so it’s not important.

You'll hardly ever see a liberal make an issue over a black person committing a shooting, unless they can get in a few statements about gun-control. Yet when a white person does the same, either all white people are to blame or the gun is blamed incessantly.

This is evident by their silence over the number of black-on-black shootings happening in Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, etc.

"Ascension Parish Sheriff Bobby Webre told a news conference that deputies were called to a trailer in the city of Gonzales for a "domestic incident" on Saturday morning."

So, from that right there we know it was Republicans
So the poor vote Republican? Rich fat cats vote Demonrat?

That is a strange assumption to make.
How so?

Stop being a liar. You got called out. You found out the killer was a white and you’re using that stale, false argument that conservatives provide excuses for white murders by blaming it on mental illnesses. You’re the only one talking about mental illness. No one made an excuse, so cut the shit
Where is it that you have evidence that this was because he was white? Seems to me you are the one bringing that kind of stuff up? Why would that be?
\

Dude. YOu are not fooling ANYONE.

How so?

Stop being a liar. You got called out. You found out the killer was a white and you’re using that stale, false argument that conservatives provide excuses for white murders by blaming it on mental illnesses. You’re the only one talking about mental illness. No one made an excuse, so cut the shit
Where is it that you have evidence that this was because he was white? Seems to me you are the one bringing that kind of stuff up? Why would that be?
\

Well...that post was full of Irony now, wasn't it? :71:

How so?

\

Well...that post was full of Irony now, wasn't it? :71:

Nope. None.

Dozens of white males go around slaughtering people....crickets from the cons camp....one brown man commits a bobo, ban muslims and build a wall. Lol
As an immigrant myself, when I moved here my parents were concerned about my safety since there is lot of gun violence and deaths are by the thousands....america keeps on bleeding.

Man who killed 5 in Louisiana was dating one of the victims, police say

A man wanted in the killing of five people in Louisiana was dating one of the victims -- and briefly lived with her family before the shooting rampage that also left her father and brother dead, authorities said.

In addition to his girlfriend and her relatives, Dakota Theriot, 21, allegedly killed his parents in a separate but related shooting Saturday in Gonzalez, police said.

Elizabeth and Keith Theriot, both 50, were at their home near Baton Rouge when the suspect killed them, Ascension Parish Sheriff Bobby Webre said.

When authorities arrived at the scene, Keith Theriot was still alive, and told them his son shot them, authorities said.

A manhunt is underway for the suspect, who's considered armed.

Louisiana shooting rampage: Suspect allegedly dated one of the victims - CNN
----------------------------------------------------------------
A US citizen non the less, listening to Trump I thought all murders were done by illegals.

190126161731-02-dakota-theriot-louisiana-shootings-medium-plus-169.jpg

In b4 it's found he was put on SSRIs by a psychiatrist.

Oh yes, and should have been in a Mental Institution.

But still able to own a gun.

You jelly, faggot? Emigrate to the US and you too, can own a gun, unless you're content being a cuck faggot in Wales. Apparently some people can own guns in UK, I saw some old boys with new Mausers and Mark IVs not long ago, dialing 'em in.

if we put everyone who was on antidepressants in a mental institution, many people would be in them. Prozac nation comes to mind. This is a tradegty, he killed his parents and people he knew, this stuff happens daily in our society.

Forum List

Back