🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another shooting of five people, this time in LA

A US citizen non the less, listening to Trump I thought all murders were done by illegals
You are behaving irresposibly with your damn lies.

I actually HOPE your family is victimized by an ILLEGAL. Then you'll understand.
The morbid reality is; such a thing is what it will take to get many of the indoctrinated to break ranks from their cult...

And what "cult" is that??

The leftism hive mind one.

I don't know if you seen his picture, but he is a white guy. Now you are talking about blacks
They commit the vast majority of violent crimes PER CAPITA. You have to dig to find a white thug out of a population of 1/3 billion.

Besides, YOU keep defending the illegal INVASION with the excuse that citizens murder so we can't do anything until citizens stop murdering. Not a logical argument, but what I'd expect from a tard.

Seems to me most of the mass shooters were white citizens.

A US citizen non the less, listening to Trump I thought all murders were done by illegals

I actually HOPE your family is victimized by an ILLEGAL. Then you'll understand.
The morbid reality is; such a thing is what it will take to get many of the indoctrinated to break ranks from their cult...

The leftism, how about the right wingnut cult where every illegal, black , Hispanic , NA, is just waiting to kill them. Must include Muslims in that cult.

The leftism, how about the right wingnut cult where every illegal, black , Hispanic , NA, is just waiting to kill them. Must include Muslims in that cult.

Now you're just being silly.

Muslims actually are just waiting to kill the Kafir. It's OK to let a few into America, but not many.

When a doctor is trying to behead his own daughter with a sword @ 2AM because..Muslim.. we don't need that shit here. We got inbred crackers to fill that niche.

Has IM2 chimed in on the racism of the black "hebrews" concerning the Covington catholic school fake news? I doubt it......he is too busy sulking and blaming "whitey" for his failures.
In IQ2’s mind, only whites are racists. His hatred for whites prevents him from thinking logically.

Another white on white crime. Ignored consistently by whites here to promote a distorted and negative stereotype about blacks..

Louisiana shootings: Five killed and suspect at large.

_105356383_6c218928-428a-440e-a9d9-8cc8e717c0ce.jpg

Police in the US state of Louisiana are searching for a gunman suspected of killing five people, including his parents, in two separate but related shootings.

The shootings happened in the parishes of Ascension and Livingston, south of the state capital of Baton Rouge.

Authorities say 21-year-old Dakota Theriot fled in a stolen grey and silver Dodge Ram pick-up truck.

Ascension Parish Sheriff Bobby Webre said the man was "armed and dangerous.

Five dead in Louisiana shootings

As the moderator asked, who is ignoring it?

White on white crime happens daily, so is it racism that caused the murders?

No, just some mentally ill person...

Why does everything have to be about race with those like you?

Has IM2 chimed in on the racism of the black "hebrews" concerning the Covington catholic school fake news? I doubt it......he is too busy sulking and blaming "whitey" for his failures.

The white kids not bowing to the Black Hebrews would be racist in IM2 mind, so ya know IM2 find it alright for his side to spew homophobic rants and racist comments and he will blame white society for it...

Dozens of white males go around slaughtering people....crickets from the cons camp....one brown man commits a bobo, ban muslims and build a wall. Lol
As an immigrant myself, when I moved here my parents were concerned about my safety since there is lot of gun violence and deaths are by the thousands....america keeps on bleeding.

Your words make no sense.

1. How far back to you have to go, to claim "dozens"?

2. We want murderers caught and executed. Regardless of skin color.

3. When the murderer is brown, the murderer generally has a defense lobby in the form of liberals. Thus debate occurs, with US still wanting the murderers caught and executed. What part of this is confusing to you?

4. Avoid dem areas, and you will be pretty safe.

Another white on white crime. Ignored consistently by whites here to promote a distorted and negative stereotype about blacks..

Louisiana shootings: Five killed and suspect at large.

_105356383_6c218928-428a-440e-a9d9-8cc8e717c0ce.jpg

Police in the US state of Louisiana are searching for a gunman suspected of killing five people, including his parents, in two separate but related shootings.

The shootings happened in the parishes of Ascension and Livingston, south of the state capital of Baton Rouge.

Authorities say 21-year-old Dakota Theriot fled in a stolen grey and silver Dodge Ram pick-up truck.

Ascension Parish Sheriff Bobby Webre said the man was "armed and dangerous.

Five dead in Louisiana shootings

I hope he is stopped. If he is killed in the process, that save the taxpayer lots of money.

If he is arrested I hope he is convicted and executed, quickly and cheaply.

What more do you want me to say?

Forum List

Back