🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another shooting of five people, this time in LA

You all are going to ignore this because you've spent nine pages engaged in a moron argument about the kid's race, but I'm going to say it anyway.

I look at this kid's face and you can see it written all over him, and it makes me so angry. I've seen that face and that look in the eyes too many times. A kid who like someone said earlier is probably the sad outcome of inbrededness or fetal alcohol syndrome or some other fucking handicap that was foisted on him by his ignorant neglectful parents when he was born and who grew up like a starved stray, always the kid who was made fun of, called a loser until he believed it and knew it.
Fuck poverty and the ignorance it rides in on. Just fuck it.
And yet when an illegal rat sneaks across our borders and murders an American we are called racists and told by the left to focus on white crime! So yeah! Fuck you guys back!
"focus on white crime"? Is our law enforcement only able to focus on one group at a time? Is that what conservative republican thinks of our LE?
Stop playing stupid!

You all are going to ignore this because you've spent nine pages engaged in a moron argument about the kid's race, but I'm going to say it anyway.

I look at this kid's face and you can see it written all over him, and it makes me so angry. I've seen that face and that look in the eyes too many times. A kid who like someone said earlier is probably the sad outcome of inbrededness or fetal alcohol syndrome or some other fucking handicap that was foisted on him by his ignorant neglectful parents when he was born and who grew up like a starved stray, always the kid who was made fun of, called a loser until he believed it and knew it.
And yet when an illegal rat sneaks across our borders and murders an American we are called racists and told by the left to focus on white crime! So yeah! Fuck you guys back!
"focus on white crime"? Is our law enforcement only able to focus on one group at a time? Is that what conservative republican thinks of our LE?
Stop playing stupid!
You continue to rant.....interesting.

What are you being so hostile about? My comments were not remotely directed at you.
Seems like it’s evident what I am hostile about!

You clearly stated it.

What are you being so hostile about? My comments were not remotely directed at you.
Apparently to ask about mental health is racist...something...something.......
upload_2019-1-27_13-55-40.jpeg

Tommy Taint says this murderer was "allowed to own a gun"? No reports of where he got a gun can be found? Maybe in a Wales tabloid? Could be he got Dads' legal gun? Girlfriends Dads' gun? We don't know but TT will never let any crisis go to waste.......eh TT?
That's what the catholic boys thought..

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You are right but we as blacks never get the poverty explanation. We are irresponsible or just naturally violent. So then why can't he same explanation be used for blacks? Why can't a black kid be the one who got violent because society said he wouldn't be anything and is a loser? When we start talking like that, we have a victim mentality and we need to stop whining. The double standard must end.

Let me repeat again, Eighty six percent of whites who get killed are killed by other whites.
..................:link:..............

Let me repeat again, Eighty six percent of whites who get killed are killed by other whites.

You are correct. Let me just add at a much lower rate than black on black killings.

You can't add what is not true.

Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.

Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.
IM2 has his own special version of reality that only his fellow crackheads can understand. .. :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Wonder what mental illness the shooter had.

The only reason she started the thread was because he was white.
Again, you are making a thread about a shooter with a mental illness about race. Look at your own fixation on race in the mirror, eh?
Why are ewe fixated on this white guy?
I am? One thread out of many? A few posts out of many and I'm "fixiated"? :71: Keep trying, sweetheart.
Very fixated.
Well, you recognizing your problem is a step in the right direction, honey.

His eyes are the first thing I noticed. It's always seen in the eyes. He looks stoned out of his mind, whether it's prescription psychiatric drugs or some other street drugs, maybe weed, but he looked zoned out like he's on something else besides weed. He looks sedated. That boy looks like he's lost in the wilderness.

As far as poverty, I agree. But poverty is a consequence of our monetary policy. That monetary policy is why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. And both theoretical sides of the party of one keep it going. Who do you think gets all of that freshly printed money first? Who do you think gets to put all of that freshly printed money into the economy first? I'll tell you who. The lobbyists and the corporations who own the politicians who decide to print all of that money. Any dollar that happens to trickle down is only worth about 4 cents now. And hardly any middle class or poverty stricken people in America have anything in savings. Crazy...
Hey, N.C. Glad to hear from you.

I have no idea how to solve the economic problems, I just grieve over the human cost. It is very possible, and I have seen it too many times, when those "eyes" are produced without any help from pills or smoke; it's a natural chiseling away of human potential and it can produce monsters.

You know what produces monsters? "It takes a village" is what produces monsters.

I have seen state babies, the kind they keep under the jail and have to, lest they get out and start robbing and raping everybody.

Sometimes, it's time to put that one down.

There needs to be speedy executions after trials for murder, robbing/killing/rape.

That's just a drop in the bucket, I don't even think that kinda policy would prevent the crazy state baby I saw. It would help for sure.

If they do it while locked up, kill them quick. That policy would stop the monster I saw.

His grandma in virginia was worried he would come after her so she called the cops and ran to a motel. She lives in Virginia and he did go there and was arrested. He was on drugs.

Forum List

Back