🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another shooting of five people, this time in LA

No...LA is Louisianna...like ND is North Dakota and FL is Florida and OK is Oklahoma.

Give them a break!

They live out there in flyover country and they’re sheltered so they don’t know a whole lot.

Seems like the kid killed his family! He is here legally. He is white! We don’t know why! We know they suspect him and a manhunt is underway! Emphasis on the white! The op is a racist!
How so? I asked what mental illness he had? Oh, you think white is a mental illness?
We all know you would not have posted the article if he was black! Therefore you are a racist! The reverse seems to be true if I post articles on black or brown skinned people. Ask Coyote she will fill ewe in.
"We all know" pretty weak argument there. Got anything better?
You would not have posted this if he were black. Racist!

Wonder what mental illness the shooter had.

That is a strange assumption to make.
How so?

Stop being a liar. You got called out. You found out the killer was a white and you’re using that stale, false argument that conservatives provide excuses for white murders by blaming it on mental illnesses. You’re the only one talking about mental illness. No one made an excuse, so cut the shit
Where is it that you have evidence that this was because he was white? Seems to me you are the one bringing that kind of stuff up? Why would that be?
That racist bs does not feel right! Now you know! See Coyote!

How so?

Stop being a liar. You got called out. You found out the killer was a white and you’re using that stale, false argument that conservatives provide excuses for white murders by blaming it on mental illnesses. You’re the only one talking about mental illness. No one made an excuse, so cut the shit
Where is it that you have evidence that this was because he was white? Seems to me you are the one bringing that kind of stuff up? Why would that be?
Why is it that conservative republicans are making this about race?

How so?

THe link provided makes no mention of motive or mental illness at this point.

Why are you making assumptions in advance of information?

The OP's comment about "mental illness" was snarky sarcasm directed at gun owners and supporters of the second Amendment.

He seems to think that whenever a shooting like this happens, conservatives are quick to blame the shooter's psychological state, while ignoring the firearm.

The OP's intentions as are the intentions of any other liberal who posts stories about such shootings are crystal clear: They are all about enacting firearms legislation, if not a total ban or confiscation on such weapons.

And yet, the OP displays an image containing gun violence , as his signature line. Curious.

Last edited:
How so?

Because the probability of such shooters being non-white are exceeding high? Especially in Louisiana?

I might be going out on a limb here, but that's my guess.

How so?

Why is it libtards always make black and brown crime about race? Ewe got any ideas on that?

Why is it libtards always make black and brown crime about race? Ewe got any ideas on that?
Why are you making this about race?

Because the probability of such shooters being non-white are exceeding high? Especially in Louisiana?

So that's why conservative republicans are making this about race? Because it's LA?

Apparently both of the boy's parents were also victims.
Sad.....surely it was some kind of mental illness.

Probably fetal alcohol syndrome, meth-addiction, or inbrededness. I hope the state of Louisiana kills him and it hurts.

048b23d2-93c5-4c31-9e07-4fc228075fa5-Lousiana2.jpg

Seems like the kid killed his family! He is here legally. He is white! We don’t know why! We know they suspect him and a manhunt is underway! Emphasis on the white! The op is a racist!
How so? I asked what mental illness he had? Oh, you think white is a mental illness?
We all know you would not have posted the article if he was black! Therefore you are a racist! The reverse seems to be true if I post articles on black or brown skinned people. Ask Coyote she will fill ewe in.
Why do you make stuff up about other people and what they would or would not do to cover for you making this about race?

So that's why conservative republicans are making this about race? Because it's LA?

Because we feel that black folks being the Democrats they are for the most part, don't have all that much respect for the sanctity of human life? I'm just guessing here. I'd love to be proven wrong, but it's going to take some convincing.

Nevertheless, the shithead deserves to die by lethal injection for that shit. I will not defend any murderer, black, white, or otherwise.

Why do you make stuff up about other people and what they would or would not do to cover for you making this about race?
Why don’t ewe answer the question?

Forum List

Back