Another stolen election Tilden v Hayes

IMG_6905.jpeg

I found this gem of a presentation

It’s unfortunate that civics was eliminated from schooling, even more unfortunate that 90% of American high school students probably can’t find the USA on a map or name the parties in the Civil War

Democrats then: Tilden or blood!

Okay. 148 years ago, the Republicans stole the election.

And?

It can be legitimately argued the 1824 election was stolen from Andrew Jackson.

He then created the Democratic Party and won the next election in 1828.

Donald Trump, the New York limousine liberal Democrat, had a portrait of the first Democrat, Andrew Jackson, hung in the Oval Office.

Okay. 148 years ago, the Republicans stole the election.

And?

It can be legitimately argued the 1824 election was stolen from Andrew Jackson.

He then created the Democratic Party and won the next election in 1828.

Donald Trump, the New York limousine liberal Democrat, had a portrait of the first Democrat, Andrew Jackson, hung in the Oval Office.
Nixon was robbed in 1960, stolen elections are nothing new and continue to this day

Well it is just a name but history shows what really happen. .

The problem is that back in the civil war the democrats ( were mostly southerners ). After the war the southern Democrats switched to Republicans. Which is the current base of the republican party.

Republicans in that time framed mostly were in the North. This eventually switch as they became known as Democrats and is the basis for the current Democratic party.

Where the south is mostly Republican and is the base of the current republican party.

I found this gem of a presentation

It’s unfortunate that civics was eliminated from schooling, even more unfortunate that 90% of American high school students probably can’t find the USA on a map or name the parties in the Civil War

Democrats then: Tilden or blood!

That was extremely interesting, well worth the 15 minute watch. Thanks for posting. I literally had no idea.

Forum List

Back