Another suicide in the back of a police car

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
How the fuck does this happen? They searched him found a small bag of marijuana, but missed a handgun.

Amazing.

On March 2, 2014 Iberia Parish Sheriff’s Department in Lousiana pick up 22-year-old Victor White III after he was supposedly involved in a fight with “others” according to the police. (Although several community members have expressed that White was just walking home from the store.) During a search the police found illegal drugs on White, which some claimed to be a $10 worth of marijuana.
Upon arrival to the Sheriff’s Office to be processed, the arresting deputy claims that White became uncooperative and produced a handgun (although he was searched) and fired one round, striking himself in the back. They were able to search him and find a small bag of illegal drugs, but wasn’t able to find a handgun? Here is the official statement issued by the Louisiana State Police:
“White was taken into custody, handcuffed behind his back, and transported to the Iberia Parish Sheriff’s Office for processing. Once at the Sheriff’s Office, White became uncooperative and refused to exit the deputy’s patrol vehicle. As the deputy requested assistance from other deputies, White produced a handgun and fired one round striking himself in the back. White was transported to a local hospital by ambulance where he was pronounced dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.”

AGAIN? Black man supposedly shoots himself while handcuffed in back of cop car. | blacksankofa

He shot himself with a law enforcement issue hand gun.

After he wrestled it away from the two armed officers on the other side of the barrier in the front seat.

Yeah, that's what happened.

I don't know what happened in this case, but there are plenty of cases where suspects get into police stations and police cars with weapons after being searched. One case where the guy actually killed himself in the interview room.

Ricardo Alfonso Cerna

snopes.com: Police Interview Room Suicide

This also happens where the cop is killed as well:

Slain officer missed suspect's gun in search

Slain officer missed suspect's gun in search - Houston Chronicle

I believe they should have cameras in the back of police cars and all officers should be required to wear them at all times.

Just proves the point that it's never a good idea to find yourself handcuffed in the back of a police cruiser.
'Social Darwinism'.
Go deeper into this case and you'll find our now maggot meat idiot had a pages long rap sheet.
Anyway. He's now in a 'better place' where he can commit criminal acts to his hearts content. That would be HELL!

^^^ How am I supposed to know that for sure when I wasn't there to see what happened and what didn't happened? All that I have to go on is what the rest of you people here decided to being to the picture and only the Lord knows who here is honest and who isn't.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back