🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another teacher banging her students

It was an English test. Perhaps the guy showed he had skills as a cunning linguist. :eusa_shifty:
Dammit... warn a guy, before he reads sumfin' like that, while drinking his morning coffee!!!
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

I doubt the charge will stand. Its unconstitutional to say a former student can't date a teacher until they are 21. 18 is age someone becomes an adult and even in Oklahoma its 16 for age of consent. BS charge.

Raping an adult with consensual sex. sigh.. Where were these teachers when I was growing up?

Another immature adult teacher unable, or unwilling to keep her hands off of her students.
Throw her in jail, take away any possibility of her ever returning to a classroom.

I'm wondering what the actual charge is, as an 18 year old can give consent. I guess its a law specific to teacher-student relations.

Still looking at the picture....

ahmedsortof.jpg

In the State in particular the law states a teacher may not have sexual contact with a former student until they are 21 or older.

Old enough to die in war but not old enough to have sex. Uhuh.

I'm wondering what the actual charge is, as an 18 year old can give consent. I guess its a law specific to teacher-student relations.

Still looking at the picture....

ahmedsortof.jpg

In the State in particular the law states a teacher may not have sexual contact with a former student until they are 21 or older.

Old enough to die in war but not old enough to have sex. Uhuh.

Yup. Old enough to kill for the State, not old enough to be allowed by the State to procreate for oneself.

Makes ya wonder.

If guilty...

I think the teacher should lose her license, and be banned from teaching, ever again...

Because she violated the public trust, in connection with care of the students in her charge, and because she acted dishonorably, and encouraged her student to act dishonorably...

But I don't think she should be charged with rape...

Not beyond a State's age of consent.

How did you get "racist" from the post?

i didnt...i am not foreign to S.J's posting style on this board.

SJ thinks "racism" means noting the fact that the audience of Fox Noise is white. :lmao:

He's never gonna live that one down.
I notice you've never actually quoted what I said, like I quoted your comment that suggested George Bush killed Kennedy. You'll never live that one down, moron. :lol:

If guilty...

I think the teacher should lose her license, and be banned from teaching, ever again...

Because she violated the public trust, in connection with care of the students in her charge, and because she acted dishonorably, and encouraged her student to act dishonorably...

But I don't think she should be charged with rape...

Not beyond a State's age of consent.

How about presidents with their interns?

i didnt...i am not foreign to S.J's posting style on this board.

SJ thinks "racism" means noting the fact that the audience of Fox Noise is white. :lmao:

I notice you've never actually quoted what I said, like I quoted your comment that suggested George Bush killed Kennedy. You'll never live that one down, moron. :lol:

Where in the blue fuck dd I say, imply, suggest, intimate or in any way indicate that George Bush killed Kennedy?

See how you are? No wonder you can't tell a simple demographic chart from "racism" --- you can't even read. Moron.

Where in the blue fuck dd I say, imply, suggest, intimate or in any way indicate that George Bush killed Kennedy?

See how you are? No wonder you can't tell a simple demographic chart from "racism" --- you can't even read. Moron.
Read my signature, idiot. It's your quote.

I DID read your signature, idiot. And not only is it unlinked, it doesn't even say that.
Reading is fun-DUH-mental.

That bitch is gnarly. Her face is wanted in 12 states for indecent exposure!

racist and stupid......im sure you are still a virgin
That's a real zinger there, Spermball. Calling her ugly makes me a racist. Good one.

Sigh. ..no you are not a racist because you think she is ugly...you are racist for other comments you've made elsewhere.. right now you are just being stupid.

I DID read your signature, idiot. And not only is it unlinked, it doesn't even say that.
Reading is fun-DUH-mental.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...g-his-4-years-as-president-9.html#post8888989

Forum List

Back