🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another teacher banging her students

Read my signature, idiot. It's your quote.

I DID read your signature, idiot. And not only is it unlinked, it doesn't even say that.
Reading is fun-DUH-mental.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...g-his-4-years-as-president-9.html#post8888989

The quote is accurate (although truncated) -- it's the fact that what you claim is in there ISN'T in there, even in bold face, that makes you look like a maroon. :cuckoo:

I mean, it's right there in front of us. Everybody can see it, stupid.

You mean you've been running that quote all this time and never bothered to read it? :rofl:

:dig:

Last edited:
I DID read your signature, idiot. And not only is it unlinked, it doesn't even say that.
Reading is fun-DUH-mental.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...g-his-4-years-as-president-9.html#post8888989

The quote is accurate (although truncated) -- it's the fact that what you claim is in there ISN'T in there, even in bold face, that makes you look like a maroon. :cuckoo:

You mean you've been running that quote all this time and never bothered to read it? :rofl:

That's right, everyone can see it. So, tell us what happened in Dallas on November 22nd, 1963, and everyone can decide for themselves what you were suggesting in that stupid comment.

That's right, everyone can see it. So, tell us what happened in Dallas on November 22nd, 1963, and everyone can decide for themselves what you were suggesting in that stupid comment.

Try reading the context. Like the rest of the post.

You're actually trying to suggest that everybody who might have been in Dallas that day, killed Kennedy?

Because that's your case. Be proud.
I'm pretty sure there were slightly more than a couple of people there.

Roger Stone, the Republican strategist who wrote a book making the case that LBJ set it up, noted in an interview that George H.W. Bush purportedly cannot remember where he was on November 22, 1963. Which would make him about the only American who doesn't remember where he was when that happened. Apparently there's evidence he was there. Even pictures.

That's where that comes from. It's a statement about George Bush's credibility. DUMBASS.

Last edited:
If guilty...

I think the teacher should lose her license, and be banned from teaching, ever again...

Because she violated the public trust, in connection with care of the students in her charge, and because she acted dishonorably, and encouraged her student to act dishonorably...

But I don't think she should be charged with rape...

Not beyond a State's age of consent.

How about presidents with their interns?
Sorry...

I don't see the analogy...

Non sequitur, methinks...

You're actually trying to suggest that everybody who might have been in Dallas that day, killed Kennedy?

Roger Stone, the Republican strategist who wrote a book making the case that LBJ set it up, noted in an interview that George H.W. Bush purportedly cannot remember where he was on November 22, 1963. Which would make him about the only American who doesn't remember where he was when that happened.

It's a statement about George Bush's credibility. DUMBASS.
Yeah, maybe they'll buy that. Tell us, was Bush perched in the warehouse with a sniper rifle or was he the one in the grassy knoll? I'll bet you think 9/11 was an inside job too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roger Stone, the Republican strategist who wrote a book making the case that LBJ set it up, noted in an interview that George H.W. Bush purportedly cannot remember where he was on November 22, 1963. Which would make him about the only American who doesn't remember where he was when that happened.

Yeah, maybe they'll buy that. Tell us, was Bush perched in the warehouse with a sniper rifle or was he the one in the grassy knoll? I'll bet you think 9/11 was an inside job too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You actually want to own the premise that anyone who was present in Dallas, committed assassination? Or more to the point, anyone who can't remember whether they were there, becomes by that memory lapse a shooter on the fricking grassy knoll?

Have you lost your mind?

I am compelled to recall the words of his running mate:
"What a waste it is to lose one's mind, or not to have a mind as being very wasteful. How true that is".

Wacko.

Roger Stone, the Republican strategist who wrote a book making the case that LBJ set it up, noted in an interview that George H.W. Bush purportedly cannot remember where he was on November 22, 1963. Which would make him about the only American who doesn't remember where he was when that happened. Apparently there's evidence he was there. Even pictures.

That's where that comes from. It's a statement about George Bush's credibility. DUMBASS.
I see you edited your post. Too bad you can't undo what you said, Dumbfuck.

You actually want to own the premise that anyone who was present in Dallas, committed assassination? Or more to the point, anyone who can't remember whether they were there, becomes by that memory lapse a shooter on the fricking grassy knoll?

Have you lost your mind?

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind, or not to have a mind as being very wasteful. How true that is".

Wacko.
You're the one who made the suggestion, moron, not me. I love this backpeddling. Keep digging. :lol:

Eh. The kid was 18. Oklahoma age of consent is apparently 16. Its not rape.

She shouldn't have hooked up with her student though... but calling it rape is far fetched.

She shouldn't have hooked up with her student though... but calling it rape is far fetched.
She shouldn't be prosecuted for having sex with the kid but she should be prosecuted for giving him an A when he was failing the class. There should be a law against that but even if there isn't, she should still be fired and never allowed to teach a classroom again.

Have you lost your mind?

Wacko.
You're the one who made the suggestion, moron, not me. I love this backpeddling. Keep digging. :lol:

You're the idiot who stretches "not sure if I was in Dallas" to "murderer", fuckin' dimbulb.

She shouldn't be prosecuted for having sex with the kid but she should be prosecuted for giving him an A when he was failing the class. There should be a law against that but even if there isn't, she should still be fired and never allowed to teach a classroom again.

Sometimes a guy needs a little release to improve his game, maybe after her help he really did become an A student :-|

Sometimes a guy needs a little release to improve his game, maybe after her help he really did become an A student :-|

Clearly, I need to apply for a government grant to study the matter in greater depth.

What grade would you give him, Steve?
For novasteve it surely depends if he'd wear one of these:

S5300039.jpg

oh-no-you-didnt-12.jpg

Have you lost your mind?

Wacko.

You're the idiot who stretches "not sure if I was in Dallas" to "murderer", fuckin' dimbulb.
Your comment is up there for others to read and decide for themselves, and it will remain there as a reminder of what a fucking idiot you are. Now go ahead and dig yourself a little deeper with another one of your attempts to walk back your ridiculous statement. I love it when fucktards like you step in shit. :D

Sigh. ..no you are not a racist because you think she is ugly...you are racist for other comments you've made elsewhere.. right now you are just being stupid.
Oh, I see, you just threw that in there for extra padding. Got it.

Well you are a bleeding vagina
Oh, you really have me on the ropes now! Did you have to go to school for that, or did you just pick it up from the other 6th graders?

Forum List

Back