Another Thief

This is what happens today and has been happening. CEO pay isn't linked to success or failure. Welcome to your Corporate Oligarchy!

JCPenney CEO's Severance Package Includes 34,000 Pea Coats | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

420755_653397754685739_424180104_n.jpg

If you don't like how much the CEO is getting paid, sell your stock. Otherwise, it is the business of the stockholders who are the owners of the corporation.

Get out your bag of dope, foot out a couple of hundred dollars, and make some crummy rock star rich. He deserves it. Afterall, he has a guitar, knows how to dance, and can yell like crazy.

Congratulations! You won "The Golden Sheep of the Day" trophy!

Gold-Sheep-Loser-Trophies.jpg

Kill the greedy kulaks, eh comrade?

This is what happens today and has been happening. CEO pay isn't linked to success or failure. Welcome to your Corporate Oligarchy!

JCPenney CEO's Severance Package Includes 34,000 Pea Coats | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

420755_653397754685739_424180104_n.jpg

If you don't like how much the CEO is getting paid, sell your stock. Otherwise, it is the business of the stockholders who are the owners of the corporation.

Get out your bag of dope, foot out a couple of hundred dollars, and make some crummy rock star rich. He deserves it. Afterall, he has a guitar, knows how to dance, and can yell like crazy.

No one cares how much you want to give it away, you earned it fair and square, revel in your prize...... Oh wait.... you already are........ :thup:
:lmao:

.The link is from the -
The Onion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_onionHistory · Distribution · Regular features · Reporters and editors
The Onion is an American news satire organization. It is an entertainment newspaper and a website featuring satirical articles reporting on international, national ...

.The link is from the -
The Onion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_onionHistory · Distribution · Regular features · Reporters and editors
The Onion is an American news satire organization. It is an entertainment newspaper and a website featuring satirical articles reporting on international, national ...

Perhaps there should be a satire thread for Current Events too.

No one cares how much you want to give it away, you earned it fair and square, revel in your prize...... Oh wait.... you already are........ :thup:

Why would I want to give it away? I will keep it to remind me just how damn dumb you are.

I was born into a poor, honest, and proud family of seven. I was raised in that family and never felt deprived. We had enough to eat, a roof over our heads, and clothes to wear. I left home at seventeen, and by the time I turned thirty, I was poor no more. I raised four kids who are not poor, and I retired, debt free and with relative financial security at 55. I never had reason to worry about what rich people were doing, or not doing. They didn't have any impact on my life, and they don't have any impact on your life.

Why would I want to give it away? I will keep it to remind me just how damn dumb you are.

I was born into a poor, honest, and proud family of seven. I was raised in that family and never felt deprived. We had enough to eat, a roof over our heads, and clothes to wear. I left home at seventeen, and by the time I turned thirty, I was poor no more. I raised four kids who are not poor, and I retired, debt free and with relative financial security at 55. I never had reason to worry about what rich people were doing, or not doing. They didn't have any impact on my life, and they don't have any impact on your life.

A little on the slow side, ain'tcha......... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back