Another Train Derails In Texas - Is Biden Attacking Rural America With Hazardous Chemicals?

Oh well shoot dang, must really all be a big conspiracy, eh? God forbid ANYTHING happens during a UFO crisis. Gosh darn, not even them newfangled automobile accidents are accidents! It's all a plan I tell you!

Get real, pal.
In these times, the difference between a conspiracy and the truth is about 6 months.

Check out the MAGAts falling 100% for this.
No appreciation of satire whatsoever, time and again..

As a truck driver and w/o reading the Twitter commentary, looks to me like the driver must have been half asleep so not focused far enough ahead. Got distracted by auto traffic waiting at the nearby intersection and ran smack into the middle of the train at significant speed. Otherwise, he or she must have been committing suicide.

Why can't you seem to grasp this admin is just a front for those pulling the strings behind the curtain

Because it's not happening.

There is no string pulling, otherwise we'd be in deeper shit and it would be happening more smoothly. Biden and his admin are just a bunch of incompetent dolts. They're not orchestrating train crashes. Trains crash all the time, now all of a sudden it's his fault?

By the way, this is a biff_pointdexter thread, he's a leftist troll.

Because it's not happening.

There is no string pulling, otherwise we'd be in deeper shit and it would be happening more smoothly. Biden and his admin are just a bunch of incompetent dolts. They're not orchestrating train crashes. Trains crash all the time, now all of a sudden it's his fault?

By the way, this is a biff_pointdexter thread, he's a leftist troll.
I know who he is and I'm saying these train crashes, the food processing plants burning down, there's plenty of fishy things going down to push us towards a great reset. You deny that do? Or do you not think those things are related

I know who he is and I'm saying these train crashes, the food processing plants burning down, there's plenty of fishy things going down to push us towards a great reset. You deny that do? Or do you not think those things are related

I don't think a couple of burning plants and a few train crashes are going to push the world to global communism, no.

Ingenious. What day was that? ;)

They guy who told me worked for the railroad after Korea and died in 2020, so I assume he was talking 1930's-50's. IDK for certain but in at least one of the areas, the 60's and 70's saw the rise of the brick ranches so I doubt they used much coal.

They guy who told me worked for the railroad after Korea and died in 2020, so I assume he was talking 1930's-50's. IDK for certain but in at least one of the areas, the 60's and 70's saw the rise of the brick ranches so I doubt they used much coal.
The Korean War was from 1950-1953 so perhaps late 1953 to 1960. Still lots of possible days..

The Korean War was from 1950-1953 so perhaps late 1953 to 1960. Still lots of possible days..

He grew up in the area so I went back to the 30's assuming this may have been going on during his childhood and part of the living memory. I didn't really interrogate him much about it. I just enjoyed his stories about whatever. He also told me a funny story how he was riding in the caboose one time with a new guy running the engine. He was impressed at how smooth the guy was on the throttle until they realized the back of the train had decoupled and the front of it was several miles down the long sloping grade from them already. Once they got it back together they had to haul ass to try to get to their next stop close enough to on time that they didn't have to explain to anybody that they had come apart because if the railroad knew it had happened, there was a ton of shit gonna hit the fan and somebody would be fired or suspended over it.

Forum List

Back