🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Trump defeat; "special master" bites the dust

Man, the losses for Trump just keep piling up, and this by three Republican appointed judges. Hopefully he will appeal this to the SCOTUS so he can suffer another humiliating loss.
Anything new? The government is after him and like fascists do they win all their cases. Tell us something we do not know.

All the corrupt Democrat protected bastards that failed on the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax are walking free today ..

Democrats are the cancer of American politics..
Jesse Benton funneled money from Russia into Trump's 2016 campaign.
It could be considered a failure that it took so long to find this. But slowly is revealed the connection between trumps campaign and russia.

‘The ruling is a stinging rebuke of how Cannon inserted herself into the dispute. In addition to reversing the order, the appeals court is instructing her to dismiss the entire case.

The appeals court took aim at the idea, hinted at in her order appointing the special master, that Trump deserves special treatment because he is a former president.

“It is indeed extraordinary for a warrant to be executed at the home of a former president – but not in a way that affects our legal analysis or otherwise gives the judiciary license to interfere in an ongoing investigation,” the court said.

To create that “special exception,” the 11th Circuit wrote “would defy our Nation’s foundational principle that our law applies ‘to all, without regard to numbers, wealth, or rank.’”’

Exactly.

My favorite part of the rulling was mention of the 'radical restructuring of caselaw' that was attempted by Cannon.

I'm kinda bored with these criminal, unwarranted and ridiculous Democrat driven political witch hunts.
1). How will you feel about the upcoming Biden Impeachment Hearing the new House has suggested/promised?

2). How will you feel about the upcoming Hunter Laptop Hearing the new House has suggested/promised?

3). How did you feel about the 19 Benghazi investigations on Hillary?

Be consistent dude.

1). How will you feel about the upcoming Biden Impeachment Hearing the new House has suggested/promised?

2). How will you feel about the upcoming Hunter Laptop Hearing the new House has suggested/promised?

3). How did you feel about the 19 Benghazi investigations on Hillary?

Be consistent dude.
3) Was bullshit because the Rs pulled the funding on troops within a reasonable distance.

This Appeals Court takedown of Trump Judge Aileen Cannon is fucking brutal. She has stained her reputation in legal circles and that's not going to go away. Sad!

I'm watching Lawrence O'Donnell talking about it and he points out that the Appeals Court didn't dismiss this order from Cannon, they remanded the case back to Judge Cannon for dismissal. He said that's what Appeals Courts do: they make you fix your own mistakes. I like that!
4i6Ckte.gif

This Appeals Court takedown of Trump Judge Aileen Cannon is fucking brutal. She has stained her reputation in legal circles and that's not going to go away. Sad!

I'm watching Lawrence O'Donnell talking about it and he points out that the Appeals Court didn't dismiss this order from Cannon, they remanded the case back to Judge Cannon for dismissal. He said that's what Appeals Courts do: they make you fix your own mistakes. I like that!
4i6Ckte.gif
Your ignorance is compounded by your partisanship blindness.

Your ignorance is compounded by your partisanship blindness.

And now that you've gotten the insults out of your system.....

.....how was Synth wrong? It was a brutal take down. I can quote key passages for you. They didn't fuck around.

Man, the losses for Trump just keep piling up, and this by three Republican appointed judges. Hopefully he will appeal this to the SCOTUS so he can suffer another humiliating loss.

But he keeps moving things, delaying things, hoping it'll all go away. It's kind of his strategy, throw money at everything.

And now that you've gotten the insults out of your system.....

.....how was Synth wrong? It was a brutal take down. I can quote key passages for you. They didn't fuck around.
It doesn’t make them right. And they are not necessarily the final say.

It doesn’t make them right. And they are not necessarily the final say.

Cannon's protection of Trump and ignoring of precedent was condemned from across the legal field. It was regarded as a horrible ruling long before the 11th circuit got a hold of it.

And the 11th circuit pointed out much of what the legal profession did regarding Cannon's judgments on the case: that she treated Trump specially, carved out an exception for him that didn't exist in the law, and tried to radically restructure precedent in his favor.

Now what's more likely.....that legal professionals across the legal spectrum AND the 11th circuit appeals court with collective centuries of legal experience are all wrong.

Or Cannon is, with less than 24 months on the bench?

Don't let your partisanship blind you to the obvious. Cannon done fucked up. Even her involvement in the case was inappropriate, as the case should have gone to the judge that had jurisdiction: the one that signed off on the warrant.

Forum List

Back