Another Trump defeat; "special master" bites the dust

It was a complete hoax..

sometimes .. :laugh:

and .. a likely corrupt and misinformed 3 judge panel that obviously didn't mind being lied to..
Yeah. Republican investigations typically are embarrassing. The ironic thing is that republicans then initiated an investigation of their own investigation by appointing Durham and that failed too.

You can't make this stuff up.

Yeah. Republican investigations typically are embarrassing. The ironic thing is that republicans then initiated an investigation of their own investigation by appointing Durham and that failed too.

You can't make this stuff up.
Eh .. it's a shit show from both sides..

Biden's a failure, a moron, corrupt and a national embarrassment ..Hunter is the result of pathetic parenting and a father that used him like a whore for profit .. don't get me started on Hillary corruptions and these truths are consistent..
What's the matter? Did the law finally catch up with the orange buffoon?

mmm... Other than wasted time and money how did Nancy's impeachment farces work out pointy one?
Better than it did when Clinton was impeached for lying about getting his dick sucked...
Is there something about twice-impeached presidents that make you particularly moist?

Better than it did when Clinton was impeached for lying about getting his dick sucked...
Is there something about twice-impeached presidents that make you particularly moist?
Is there something about ignoring the serious disaster this country has become to go after one man? That something is stupidity and treason.

Is there something about ignoring the serious disaster this country has become to go after one man? That something is stupidity and treason.
Move then

The rest of us don't think there is a serious disaster in the country because your bitch ass cult leader lost....

And I'll be glad to put my foot in your ass to help you on your way

Last edited:

Forum List

Back