🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Trump defeat; "special master" bites the dust

This Appeals Court takedown of Trump Judge Aileen Cannon is fucking brutal. She has stained her reputation in legal circles and that's not going to go away. Sad!

I'm watching Lawrence O'Donnell talking about it and he points out that the Appeals Court didn't dismiss this order from Cannon, they remanded the case back to Judge Cannon for dismissal. He said that's what Appeals Courts do: they make you fix your own mistakes. I like that!
4i6Ckte.gif
She may be frowned on the legal world, but I will wager she will be a hero in repub world.

Cannon's protection of Trump
Not sure that’s what it was.
and ignoring of precedent
Also not what it was.
was condemned from across the legal field.
That happens; and isn’t an indication standing alone that the judge was wrong.
It was regarded as a horrible ruling long before the 11th circuit got a hold of it.
So? I don’t personally give much credence to what some amorphous group labels as “horrible,”
And the 11th circuit pointed out much of what the legal profession did regarding Cannon's judgments on the case: that she treated Trump specially,
There is a kernel of truth in that but not necessarily that she was treating Trump specifically. It might be more fairly said that she was considering the unique status of his role as prior President.
carved out an exception for him that didn't exist in the law,
Which is somewhat true but not necessarily wrong under the circumstances.
and tried to radically restructure precedent in his favor.
That’s a bogus claim. Yeah. They implied as much. But the fact that they made the claim doesn’t make it so.
Now what's more likely.....that legal professionals across the legal spectrum AND the 11th circuit appeals court with collective centuries of legal experience are all wrong.
It’s not that they are “wrong.” It’s that they may have failed to properly assess the circumstances.
Or Cannon is, with less than 24 months on the bench?
Irrelevant. She may have been right just the same.
Don't let your partisanship blind you to the obvious.

I’m not. I leave that to liberals.
Cannon done fucked up.
Maybe. Maybe not. You happen to like the appellate court ruling. So you feel free to conclude that Judge Cannon screwed up. I happen to think she reasoned fairly and logically and didn’t screen up or fuck yo at all. Time will tell. But even if the 11th circuit is affirmed or not even reviewed that doesn’t mean they are right. It just means they prevail.
Even her involvement in the case was inappropriate,

Not not certainly was not.
as the case should have gone to the judge that had jurisdiction:
She did have jurisdiction. The magistrate judges job was done after his review of the search warrant application.
the one that signed off on the warrant.
That’s when his role as a mere magistrate judge was properly terminated.

1). How will you feel about the upcoming Biden Impeachment Hearing the new House has suggested/promised?

2). How will you feel about the upcoming Hunter Laptop Hearing the new House has suggested/promised?

3). How did you feel about the 19 Benghazi investigations on Hillary?

Be consistent dude.
Biden's a failure, a moron, corrupt and a national embarrassment ..Hunter is the result of pathetic parenting and a father that used him like a whore for profit .. don't get me started on Hillary corruptions and these truths are consistent..

Not sure that’s what it was.

Also not what it was.

Says you, citing yourself. The legal professional at large and later the 11th circuit court explicitly contradict you.....denouncing the 'radical departure from precedent' Cannon's ruling would have required.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

Biden's a failure, a moron, corrupt and a national embarrassment ..Hunter is the result of pathetic parenting and a father that used him like a whore for profit .. don't get me started on Hillary corruptions and these truths are consistent..

And yet Biden easily beat Trump.

So Trump was outsmarted.....by a 'moron'? That's a little harsh, don't you think?

The Special Master has already reviewed the evidence and made His report. It is part of the Case.

#1 This is false. As of yesterday there has been no final report from the Special Master to Judge Cannon and as of yesterday there were still filings about the Special Master proceedings.

#2 There is no "Case" anymore, the 11th Circuit Ruled against the FPOTUS's initial request for a Special Master and instructed Judge Cannon to dismiss the case. The only thing left is for Judge Cannon to formally dismiss it, and of course the Special Master and his assistant to receive final payment as their job is done.

There will be no final Special Master report.

WW

But he keeps moving things, delaying things, hoping it'll all go away. It's kind of his strategy, throw money at everything.

He's finding out that strategy doesn't work against the government.

A plumber who can't afforded lawyers so you stiff him for work performed and tell him/her to sue you? Sure.

The Department of Justice? Not so much.

WW

Says you, citing yourself. The legal professional at large and later the 11th circuit court explicitly contradict you...

No. They offered their legal decision and like any of us, you can agree and I can disagree.
..denouncing the 'radical departure from precedent' Cannon's ruling would have required.
That part has some meat on the bones. It does seem to be a departure from precedent, but then again, the entire case is unprecedented.
Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?
I’m not ignoring them nor am I asking you to do so. So your question is bogus. I’m expressing reservations about the soundness of their legal reasoning. This is America. It is perfectly ok to do so. Your permission or agreement with me is not required.

Nothing says 'bright' like having your bad ruling eviscerated your peers and the appellant court.
Your understanding of how the system actually works appears to be quite limited.

And yet Biden easily beat Trump.

So Trump was outsmarted.....by a 'moron'? That's a little harsh, don't you think?
Eh, I doubt Biden knew what the hell was going on.

He was unfairly installed to be a simple-minded puppet president that can barely read the scripts.

Last edited:
All the corrupt Democrat protected bastards that failed on the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax are walking free today ..

Democrats are the cancer of American politics..
Dems failed on Russia Russia Russia?

Are you daft?

Which Democrat appointed Mueller?

Dems failed on Russia Russia Russia?

Are you daft?

Which Democrat appointed Mueller?
It was a complete hoax..

sometimes .. :laugh:

and .. a likely corrupt and purposefully misinformed 3 judge panel that obviously didn't mind being lied to..

Last edited:

Man, the losses for Trump just keep piling up, and this by three Republican appointed judges. Hopefully he will appeal this to the SCOTUS so he can suffer another humiliating loss.
Kook

The economy is booming and inflation and the supply chain are both improving. You must really hate to see America succeed. Are you a MAGA Poootin lover? There are a lot of them.
Are you a commie moron? Economy booming? Are there more BLM protests that I missed somewhere??

Forum List

Back