Another Trump Fail - tax plan scrapped...

My God lefties, take a deep breath. Trump has only been in office for three months and he doesn't even have all his appointments confirmed due to the anti-American obstructionist democrat party that fights his agenda every step of the way.

he had only been in office two months when he had Obamacare shoved back up his ass.

:dunno:

My God lefties, take a deep breath. Trump has only been in office for three months and he doesn't even have all his appointments confirmed due to the anti-American obstructionist democrat party that fights his agenda every step of the way.

lol, Obama by February had passed the stimulus bill, which, btw, had 280 billion dollars worth of tax cuts in it.

lol, Obama by February had passed the stimulus bill, which, btw, had 280 billion dollars worth of tax cuts in it.

Obama pissed away nearly $1 trillion on his stimulus and you are bragging? :eusa_eh: Admitting 2 years later there were no shovel ready jobs and most of the money went to his pals in the public employee unions.

Obama pissed away nearly $1 trillion on his stimulus and you are bragging? :eusa_eh: Admitting 2 years later there were no shovel ready jobs and most of the money went to his pals in the public employee unions.

Aha! So your position is that a big tax cut is pissing away billions, and yet you support Trump doing exactly that.

Aha! So your position is that a big tax cut is pissing away billions, and yet you support Trump doing exactly that.

You libs you embrace failure, its weird. :cuckoo:

Soon as he gets all the people opposing lowering taxes out of the way, it will go through.

It's not as easy as that.

You can't lower taxes without cutting spending. Trump's plan is to lower taxes and increase spending (that's what Republicans do - time after time), but in order for the tax cuts to be permanent, they can't increase the deficit after 10 years so they have to be revenue neutral.

All these pesky little rules Donnie boy has to follow. Who knew?
Can't can't can't can't can't. Can't never could do nothing.

Your posts embrace idiocy.

^^^ says the lib with over 100,000 moronic posts. :laugh:

^^^ says the lib with over 100,000 moronic posts. :laugh:
Surely there are more....

Forum List

Back