Another Trump lie surfaces

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump signs agreement not moving our embassy in Israel.

Let the excuses begin.

I aint butt hurt about it
I will be if he doesn't back out of paris accord though

Why do you want him to back out of the Paris Accord? Please make an argument in detail on the cons you see and how pulling out will benefit you and our country.
-It is unconstitutional without congress
-Our part on released c02 is miniscule. I would be ok if it was a treaty about water pollution or something we can actually affect.
-I am not ok with subsidizing other countries for frivolous reasons. It would be hard pressed for me to be on board with subsidizing other countries for anything, really.
All in all it just seems like another wealth distribution scheme by the globalists. As I said above, if they REALLY cared about the environment, they would focus on shit that matters and they wouldn't be flying around in private jumbo jets while telling me I need to pay more gas tax.

Why do you want him to back out of the Paris Accord? Please make an argument in detail on the cons you see and how pulling out will benefit you and our country.
-Our part on released c02 is miniscule. I would be ok if it was a treaty about water pollution or something we can actually affect.
-I am not ok with subsidizing other countries for frivolous reasons. It would be hard pressed for me to be on board with subsidizing other countries for anything, really.
All in all it just seems like another wealth distribution scheme by the globalists. As I said above, if they REALLY cared about the environment, they would focus on shit that matters and they wouldn't be flying around in private jumbo jets while telling me I need to pay more gas tax.
Or flying in private jets and multiple cars telling us the pollution is a bad thing.. I mean, these people's hypocrisy is too blatant.

President Donald Trump has signed the waiver keeping the US embassy in Tel Aviv avoiding -- for now -- a controversial move to Jerusalem.

The move, which the White House said was made in an effort to spur peace talks between Israeli and Palestinian officials, was expected but breaks with a promise Trump made during the 2016 campaign.

Trump expected to keep US embassy in Tel Aviv -- for now

"President Trump made this decision to maximize the chances of successfully negotiating a deal between Israel and the Palestinians, fulfilling his solemn obligation to defend America's national security interests," the White House statement said. "But, as he has repeatedly stated his intention to move the embassy, the question is not if that move happens, but only when."
Trump signs waiver keeping US embassy in Tel Aviv -- for now - CNNPolitics.com

I see, your opposition is mostly emotional, with a dose of envy, a double shot of ignorance, and an unrealistic perspective on taxes and what they do and should do.

I see, your opposition is mostly emotional, with a dose of envy, a double shot of ignorance, and an unrealistic perspective on taxes and what they do and should do.
The COTUS is about emotion? LOL ok The whole thing is about emotion you bumbling dumbfuck.
envious of what? WTF
ignorance of what?

Or flying in private jets and multiple cars telling us the pollution is a bad thing.. I mean, these people's hypocrisy is too blatant.

Do you think pollution is a bad thing? Have you every flown in a jet plane?

Do you think pollution is a bad thing? Have you every flown in a jet plane?
I have once in 9 years. I use a canoe or a rubber raft instead of a motorized boat, and I don't use motorized lawn mowers, or a motorized tiller to break up soil for gardening..

The COTUS is about emotion? LOL ok The whole thing is about emotion you bumbling dumbfuck.
envious of what? WTF
ignorance of what?

Maybe this will clear your head:

Does Trump Have the Authority to Pull Out of the Paris Climate Agreement?

Much of what you don't know and pretend to know can be explained by doing some research. If you don't trust this link, do some research on your own. I will expect you to withdraw you comment about me, and if you don't, you've proved to be willfully ignorant and worse.

envious of what? WTF
ignorance of what?

Much of what you don't know and pretend to know can be explained by doing some research. If you don't trust this link, do some research on your own. I will expect you to withdraw you comment about me, and if you don't, you've proved to be willfully ignorant and worse.
getting in it was illegal in the FIRST PLACE.

Of course he did. He want back on that promise just like he's gone back on others as well.

envious of what? WTF
ignorance of what?

As expected, you didn't read the link

envious of what? WTF
ignorance of what?

As expected, you didn't read the link
I started reading it and stopped. The moron didn't consider we have a constitution and that is the law of the land. Not UN bullshit.
Do you support a dictatorship or something? Geez dude. ITS UNCONSTITUTIONAL

I think a lot of the Trump "Zionists" were only Zionists for election purposes. Not all though.

Forum List

Back