Another Trump VICTORY. Dairy farmer gets 2 years in prison for hiring illegals.

Wrong again Pepe

the vast majority of DACA holders are adults. The program, which is now in its fifth year, is open to those who were at least 15 years old but no more than 31 years old as of June 15, 2012. But to be eligible for the program, they also had to prove that they were under the age of 16 when they arrived in the United States and they had been living in the U.S. continuously since June 15, 2007.​

That would not be difficult. Work history, parent's utility bills, school records, a MILLION ways they could prove that they were 15 years or younger on arrival
Give it another crack? :)

Not be difficult ??? How do you check on people using stolen IDs?? Sure they can produce a document that says a certain pablo smith attended a certain school and another document that says they are pablo smith. You can buy forged school docs and forged ID cards on every street corner. THINK

That is quite far fetched but I applaud your creativity. Pablo's phony documents could be easily checked by calling the school. THINK

Not be difficult ??? How do you check on people using stolen IDs?? Sure they can produce a document that says a certain pablo smith attended a certain school and another document that says they are pablo smith. You can buy forged school docs and forged ID cards on every street corner. THINK

That is quite far fetched but I applaud your creativity. Pablo's phony documents could be easily checked by calling the school. THINK

That's not gonna prove anything, you fool. The govt still has no way to verify who the illegal is. They all have stolen IDs. THINK

Is the C grabber still hiring illegals?
Not another low education white boy who has no idea of the def of liberal.?
Liber, free, for the individual and small gov
No Latin, no college.
Typical C grabber supporter
Deflects and jibbers....

Deflects?
All I'm asking is a little less racism and a little more education.
And where is Obama and where are you genius?
Spewing 2 nd grade insults from your double wide?
Classic!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars

Facts? This is hilarious.
I asked for Just one
Your college history
Too much to ask?
BTW here's a couple of the Kenyans VICTORIES
Maybe not listed in info wars
Obama holds record for cracking down on employers who hire undocumented workers, says Wasserman Schultz
I presume you know the study showed the more you watch knees news the more ignorant you get.
God knows what it is for breitbart and info wars (did we land on the moon yet?)
17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars

Knees news ( the more you watch, the less you know) Alex jones (we never landed on the moon) breitbart (I don't want my kids going to school with Jews)
Chimp pics.
A sad commentary on the American lack of education and racism

Bad news is this crook had more than 100 illegals working for him and should have gotten the death penalty. But this is a start. When Aunt Barry caught businessmen hiring illegals, he built a statue in their honor!!! That's a fact.

Web News System: Michigan dairy farmer gets prison time for hiring undocumented immigrants

jan 6 2018 A Michigan dairy farmer is spend a couple of years in federal prison and owes a six-figure fine for hiring undocumented immigrants.
U.S. District Judge Thomas L. Ludington on Thursday, Jan. 4, sentenced Denis Burke to two years in prison, followed by two years of supervised release. Ludington did not order Burke taken into custody on Thursday, but gave him time to self-report to the U.S. Marshals Services.
The judge also ordered Burke to pay a fine of $187,500 and an assessment fee of $100.

Burke in September pleaded guilty to knowingly harboring illegal aliens for private gain and/or commercial advantage.
In exchange for his plea, the prosecution dismissed four more counts of the same charge.

The Burkes own Parisville Dairy in Huron County and Dunganstown Dairy in Tuscola County. Between February 2008 and May 2013, the couple hired and harbored more than 100 undocumented immigrants to work on their farms, Denis Burke's plea agreement states."Denis Burke gave the illegal aliens free housing on or next to his farms so the illegal aliens would be readily available for work and less accessible to immigration authorities," the document states.

the charges were brought in September, 2016, idiota.

guess who was president then,

Farm World – weekly farm newspaper source for ag news, classifieds, auctions

oops. :cuckoo:
So what? If Obama or Clinton had been president this clown would have his pardon already and an award presented by whatever clown was in the oval office between the 2. He is ONLY going to prison because President Trump is in office and now Judges,Lawyers,Law Enforcement etc are free to do their jobs without facing backlash.
So what? What do you mean "so what"?

Trump had nothing to do with this.

If you are desperate to thank anyone, thank Obama.

Is that the Time pic the C grabber created after Time blew him off?
Clown? I love the PhD level of our posters

That's not gonna prove anything, you fool. The govt still has no way to verify who the illegal is. They all have stolen IDs. THINK

I hear O's daughters are lesbians
Do tell what it's like to live with so much bile?

I hear O's daughters are lesbians
Do tell what it's like to live with so much bile?

Did you miss the story on Infowars?
Sasha & Malia just underwent reassignment surgery as Michelle did because they were born with penises.
Always gotta catch the USMB peeps uP! :D

LoL - Stop being afraid. You live in the Phoenix area huh?

Forum List

Back