Another Trumpanzee headed for lockup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

It is so telling when these Trump insurrectionists claim to a judge "that I'm not quite the monster" and "that he got caught up in the mob mentality..."
In other words, he didn't really intend to be a criminal, but just got caught up in the moment.

So, he showed up with two weapons, with no intent to do harm? Yeah, right. What a coward! Bigly!!!

It is so telling when these Trump insurrectionists claim to a judge "that I'm not quite the monster" and "that he got caught up in the mob mentality..."
In other words, he didn't really intend to be a criminal, but just got caught up in the moment.

So, he showed up with two weapons, with no intent to do harm? Yeah, right. What a coward! Bigly!!!
At least he knew what he did, that was illegal and admits his guilt on the assaulting an officer, and carrying loaded weapons onto the Capital grounds.
Pretty well blows the Republican myth of unarmed protestors at the Capital attack, doesn't it?

Last edited:
They arrested in excess of 800 Americans. Many of them for simply being caught on CCTV cams in the Capitol. In fact quite a few were arrested who never even went inside. If your political brothers were treated in such a fashion, 100% of the media and paste-eating fools like yourself, would have been setting cities on fire.
We'll be getting a chance to see how you react when the subpoenas fly for the ones who were involved in the days events and who also work for DOJ and FBI. You'll whine like a little bee-otch, no doubt, and tell us all about the Republican "war on democracy" IDIOTS...

Republican myth of unarmed protestors at the Capital attack, doesn't it?
There were a few. How many have been charged with that offence? How many of them discharged or even brandished a firearm that day?

I carry a loaded firearm and have no intent to harm anyone.

Everyone I know who carries a concealed weapon believes the same...

There were a few. How many have been charged with that offence? How many of them discharged or even brandished a firearm that day?
Beats me. But with Trump wanting the metal detector turned off, so his rally could be attended by the armed Trump supporters, that Trump later sent to the capital and this guilty plea, admitting attack on defending officers and taking multiple loaded guns to the capital, it simply blows the unarmed protestor BS.
Tell me. If he knew they would not only fail to get Mike Pence, fail to get Nancy Pelosi, fail to overthrow the election, but he would succeed in endung up in prison for 5 years on felony weapons charges, losing his right to own or carry as a weapons charge convicted felon, do you think he would have participated in the attack?

The treasonous rightwing domestic terrorists who attacked America’s democracy on 1/6 knew exactly what they were doing – their intent was to overthrow a fair, honest, accurate, and lawful election reflecting the will of the people and install Trump as dictator and despot.

The treasonous rightwing domestic terrorists who attacked America’s democracy on 1/6 were armed and willing to use violence to destroy America’s democracy – including murdering law enforcement and elected officials.

There were more than 2,000 people on C apitol grounds that day. If only a handful were armed (and that appears to be the case) you can hardly say that the 2,000 protesters were "armed"...
Oh, it's pretty easy as it has been reported there were arms, but now, here is one of the thousands there, that was actually caught, charged and admitted. There is no telling how many with weapons were not caught.

Thread locked as unclean start, for use of the term "Trumpanzee" in the title creating a bait thread.

BrainOnDrugs_egg-fried-egg.gif

They arrested in excess of 800 Americans. Many of them for simply being caught on CCTV cams in the Capitol. In fact quite a few were arrested who never even went inside. If your political brothers were treated in such a fashion, 100% of the media and paste-eating fools like yourself, would have been setting cities on fire.

I want to know what a "political brother" is but I guess we can shelve that conversation for a while.

Over 10,000 people were arrested in association with BLM Antifa riots.

What was your point again?

We'll be getting a chance to see how you react when the subpoenas fly for the ones who were involved in the days events and who also work for DOJ and FBI. You'll whine like a little bee-otch, no doubt, and tell us all about the Republican "war on democracy" IDIOTS...
Who cares about subpoenas? Biden can simply evoke executive privilege and you can go pound sand. Good luck with your fascist revenge at that point.

In other words, both sides are as ridiculous and dangerous as each other and this shit has to stop, and the best way of stopping it is to get Proportional Representation.

You know, if Trump had taken his loss like a man then nobody would have been killed or injured. He was the instigator of it all.

Obama's A.G. approved the shipment of thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and at least one of the weapons turned up in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer. That makes Holder guilty of felony murder related to illegal weapons transfers but the Jan 6 gestapo puts a Trump guy in prison for ...for what?

Beats me. But with Trump wanting the metal detector turned off, so his rally could be attended by the armed Trump supporters, that Trump later sent to the capital and this guilty plea, admitting attack on defending officers and taking multiple loaded guns to the capital, it simply blows the unarmed protestor BS.
Tell me. If he knew they would not only fail to get Mike Pence, fail to get Nancy Pelosi, fail to overthrow the election, but he would succeed in endung up in prison for 5 years on felony weapons charges, losing his right to own or carry as a weapons charge convicted felon, do you think he would have participated in the attack?
It wasn't a "Get people" thing, guy. They wanted to address Congress directly. Don't try to tell me something different, because I saw all their postings on Twitter. All they wanted to do was lay out a case before Congress to not certify the election just yet and have an investigation.

"Fail to get"? Where the fuck do you come up with this nonsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back