Another unarmed white man killed by cops followed by immediate media black out.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Why aren't whites protesting this? That's right - white people have jobs and don't have all the free time that welfare blacks have.

Refreshing News This Unarmed White Man Just Got Shot And Killed By Police Here 8217 s How The Media Reacted

Robert-Earl-Lawrence-300x161.jpg

jan 1 2015
There were no protests nor will there be for the death of Robert Lawrence. The Alabama man was turning in a stray animal at a local animal shelter when he apparently caused a commotion due to the shelter’s identification requirement. In an ensuing altercation with the police, the man ended up being shot and later died at the hospital.
Robert Lawrence, who police say called himself a ‘sovereign citizen’ but which his lawyer disputes, was reportedly accompanied by a woman and children at the time.
Dothan First reported Lawrence became ‘combative’ when asked to produce identification at the animal shelter. Police reportedly first tazed Lawrence to no effect, he was then shot in the abdomen. There is no mention of Lawrence being armed.

Lawrence was taken to the hospital where he died Tuesday night.

I think whites will be protesting it, at least the "sovereigns" will be.

""""Lawrence, described as being a sovereign citizen, was attempting to turn over a stray animal at the Dothan City Animal shelter at around 12:30 p.m., Eggleston said, but he became disorderly after he was told he couldn't leave the animal without showing identification.
"After repeatedly being told to calm down, Lawrence was advised he was being placed under arrest," Eggleston said. "A physical altercation ensued, to which Lawrence was shot in the abdomen (by an officer)."

Members of the sovereign movement don't prescribe to the laws of the U.S. government and follow a common law.
Instead of ID, Lawrence showed shelter workers paperwork that identified him as a sovereign citizen, Eggleston said."""

Sounds like he belonged to some kind of anarchist group.

Aside from the horribly racist OP, the point that the larger issue of police brutality is being overshadowed by discussions of race is correct.

Aside from the horribly racist OP, the point that the larger issue of police brutality is being overshadowed by discussions of race is correct.

You're the racist since YOU are the one who supports affirmative action. I am anti-racist. THINK, you miserable white-hating wretch.

""""Lawrence, described as being a sovereign citizen, was attempting to turn over a stray animal at the Dothan City Animal shelter at around 12:30 p.m., Eggleston said, but he became disorderly after he was told he couldn't leave the animal without showing identification.
"After repeatedly being told to calm down, Lawrence was advised he was being placed under arrest," Eggleston said. "A physical altercation ensued, to which Lawrence was shot in the abdomen (by an officer)."

Members of the sovereign movement don't prescribe to the laws of the U.S. government and follow a common law.
Instead of ID, Lawrence showed shelter workers paperwork that identified him as a sovereign citizen, Eggleston said."""

Now tell us about 30-page criminal records of "gentle giants" mike brown and eric garner.

Now tell us about 30-page criminal records of "gentle giants" mike brown and eric garner.

Where's the "media black out", Sparky? I googled this story and got three full pages of links.

What's this got to do with Brown and Garner? Dateline: Dothan, Alabama. This is a redneck-on-redneck crime.

I'm prejudiced against rednecks, I make no bones about that, Bubba, or whatever your name is.

He became disorderly and escalated into physical confrontation. What was it that the cop did wrong?

Exactly.

This is about police brutality as a whole and the police getting away with it without any repercussions. You give people a gun and you imply that no matter what they do, they will get off scot free. That's a dangerous thing to have in place.

Trust me, if 50 white guys were stumbling home drunk from the Klan meeting and vomited on the sidewalk, stupidshitters would blame the Black guy that calls 911 to help them out.

Exactly.

This is about police brutality as a whole and the police getting away with it without any repercussions. You give people a gun and you imply that no matter what they do, they will get off scot free. That's a dangerous thing to have in place.

HAHAHA. What a hypocrite you are. When a black is killed it's all about race with you libs - when a white is killed then you says it's about police brutality.

Where's the "media black out", Sparky?

Has this been on national TV news even once? Brownie's death was headline news every day for weeks.

A black out implies censorship. There has been no censorship of this story. If you want to have credibility, try using less inflammatory words, especially when they are not true.

This Alabama shooting hasn't attracted the same kind of media attention because there was no crowd with iphones that formed during the confrontation and after the shooting, as in Ferguson. I suspect the Dothan, Alabama animal shelter is fairly small with more dogs and cats than people.

Also I seriously doubt the Dothan police let Lawrence's body lie in the street uncovered for 4.5 hours, either, therefore garnering even greater media attention.

And of course, since the FBI states that black men are 21 more times likely to be shot dead by police than whites, it became the perfect media storm.

Deadly Force in Black and White - ProPublica

I don't care HOW this man was acting up, he did not deserve to be killed for this acting up....

honestly, this killing citizens for minor crimes is just plain wrong, we HAVE TO PUT A STOP TO IT!

Judge, Jury and executioner- via Police, is NOT what this Nation stands for...

Let's put a STOP to it now, and get the laws changed that allow cops to kill UNARMED people

Forum List

Back