Another University stops students from handing out the Constitution when recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I just find it condescending when someone hands me a copy of the Constitution

The far right seems to think they have a special unity with the document that other Americans lack

In fact, the Constitution was written by Liberals

:lol: You aren't seriously trying to claim today's "liberals" have anything in common with those of the 18th century, are you?

Every now and then, they just can't help themselves.

Next comes the ridiculous meme that most of the forefathers were atheists, or some such garbage.

No, I just find it condescending when someone hands me a copy of the Constitution

The far right seems to think they have a special unity with the document that other Americans lack

In fact, the Constitution was written by Liberals

:lol: You aren't seriously trying to claim today's "liberals" have anything in common with those of the 18th century, are you?

Absolutely

I also think todays Conservatives have a lot in common with their Tory ancestors who followed the money and supported the crown

No, you aren't. You're bigoted, elitist pukes. You are a tiny, uneducated and lazy minority.

Thank goodness.

Students shouldn't have to hand out copies of the constitution. The school should have taught it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back