Another Vindication For the Right!!!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Mark Halperin: Obamacare Contains "Death Panels"
The Affordable Care Act contains provisions for "death panels," which decide which critically-ill patients receive care and which won't, according to Mark Halperin, senior political analyst for Time magazine.

"It's built into the plan. It's not like a guess or like a judgment. That's going to be part of how costs are controlled," Halperin told "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.
Mark Halperin: Obamacare Contains "Death Panels" | Video | RealClearPolitics

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS0M4nW9Wr8]BREAKING: "Death Panels Confirmed In Obamacare" - YouTube[/ame]

Where's the apology??????

Quality of life reviews? Just like in industry? Is that what you mean?

Quality of life reviews? Just like in industry? Is that what you mean?

1. This is the role you totalitarians see for the federal government?

This is exactly the view Stalin had.....

2. Obama wasn't the first Bolshevik to support socialized medicine. For context, there was Henry Sigerist: "He devoted himself to the study of history of medicine. Socialized Medicine in the Soviet Union (1937), and History of Medicine were among his most important works. He emerged as a major spokesman for "compulsory health insurance". ...He attacked the American Medical Association because of his conflicting views on socialized medicine." Henry E. Sigerist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. And, Sigerist was one of the apologists for Stalin, including his state-engineered famine in the Ukraine. 7 million perished (The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century: Stalin's Forced Famine 1932-33).

b. Sigerist "shared with the architects of Soviet health policy under Stalin an outlook best described as medical totalitarianism. He really believed that humanity would be better off if every individual were under the medical supervision of the state from cradle to grave....[and] Sigerist's belief in the necessity for state control over all aspects of medicine ultimately made him an apologist for state control over most aspects of human life."
Fee and Brown, eds. "Making Medical History: The Life and Times of Henry E. Sigerist," p. 252

Am I correct in believing that, no matter the dictate of the government, you'll be marching to their tune?

PC goes rabid from a vid, without any understanding or nuance.

Stalin approves PC's message.

People vote their pocketbook - someone said.

Delaying parts of Obozocare won't make a bit of difference.

I've just had my government health care doubled. You can bet I'll go out of my way to ensure Dingy Harry and Horsefart and Titus are defeated at the polls next year.

Tens of millions will be hurt by this and it will carry through 2014 to 2016.

You can tell due to the fear showing up in Democrat ranks all across the nation.

Righties: obamacare will have death panels
Lefties: no it won't, you are crazy, you are a fear mongering and a racist.
Fact: obamacare has death panels
Righties: see? We told you obamacare has death panels!
Lefties: you mean like insurance companies do now?

The lefties never admit they were wrong, they just change the argument.

The problem is that there are things that may be included in the Obamacare that the president will never reveal for some political reasons. We all remember back when the president was pushing this thing, the Republicans kept bringing up the death panel idea. But, he and his allies kept denying all those claims. Since, the plan is taking effect as planned in a gradual process we'll see what happen later.

Yo Predfan..see above.

Additionally..45K people were dying as a direct result of the plan before ObamaCare.

You guys want to go back to that?

Of course you do.

I'll put this in words the author can understand,
Halperin is a "DICK."

Halperin is a "DICK."

Not certain what you mean by that, but Halperin is a far Left Liberal, and a staple on the über-Leftwing MSNBC.

It is on that basis that he is a powerful witness against the Death Panels of ObamaCare.

By now it should be clear to all except the lock-step Liberals that Leftism is based on the view that the death of human beings is, as Ralph Kramden might posit it, 'a mere bag 'a shells.'

It seems from your post that you are ignoring rather than denying same.
Good Leftist! Doggie treat?

I think he walked it back...man that was quick, I thought corey booker held the record for walking back comments of conscience after being disciplined for speaking the truth by party whips :lol:

Yo Predfan..see above.

Additionally..45K people were dying as a direct result of the plan before ObamaCare.

You guys want to go back to that?

Of course you do.

There is a thread on this fallacy in the No Debate Zone. You can't produce 100.

That you still quote that pile of horsesh*t shows just how interested in the truth you really are not.

Mark Halperin: Obamacare Contains "Death Panels"
The Affordable Care Act contains provisions for "death panels," which decide which critically-ill patients receive care and which won't, according to Mark Halperin, senior political analyst for Time magazine.

"It's built into the plan. It's not like a guess or like a judgment. That's going to be part of how costs are controlled," Halperin told "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.
Mark Halperin: Obamacare Contains "Death Panels" | Video | RealClearPolitics

BREAKING: "Death Panels Confirmed In Obamacare" - YouTube

Where's the apology??????

Did you actually LISTEN to what Mark Halperin said?

Did think so...because if you did, YOU would apologize.

Okay PC..

Here's a challenge.

Find some people that died as a direct cause of ObamaCare.

Like the people that died as a result of Republican Governor Jan Brewer Care.

She'd rather save money..then people.

Arizona Transplant Patients Die After State Cuts Medical Insurance - ABC News

She's my favorite conservative angel of death.

She's mine too. Good for her.

That they died is real. That you link them to her cuts.....is specious is best. Diane Saywer has always been one of my favorite liars.

We don't have resources to do everything for everybody.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Halperin is a "DICK."

Not certain what you mean by that, but Halperin is a far Left Liberal, and a staple on the über-Leftwing MSNBC.

It is on that basis that he is a powerful witness against the Death Panels of ObamaCare.

By now it should be clear to all except the lock-step Liberals that Leftism is based on the view that the death of human beings is, as Ralph Kramden might posit it, 'a mere bag 'a shells.'

It seems from your post that you are ignoring rather than denying same.
Good Leftist! Doggie treat?

Halperin is a Right-wing Obama hating whacko like you, famous for calling Obama a "dick" on MSNBC.

There are no "death panels" in the ACA and there never have been. The ONLY death panels that exist are in the insurance industry!!!

Forum List

Back