Another white cop executed by black male

I dont think Black people will ever be able to tie the score in killings. Funny how WE PEOPLE have it better but things still are not equal. Do you want cookie for making it "better" for us?

Who is "us?"

I am not white.

Name a country that blacks have it better than here. Name a time when blacks have had it better.

You do not think blacks will be able to "tie the score?" What the fuck is that suppose to mean? You are admitting you are cheering for them, whenever they kill a white man. You liberals are such patronizing racist piles of shit.

Let us know what the score actually is. You have any idea? Oh wait a minute. Are you one of those miserable ignorant white guilt asshats who think black people have never been slave owners in the world?

Wait a minute! Are you one of those ignorant white guilt liberal asshats who actually think white Europeans showed up to Africa with nets to capture free blacks living in harmony on the Serengeti?

I will bet anything you are that stupid.
We dont want it better. We want it equal. Only a fool would settle for better.

it IS equal. IF IT DOESNT APPEAR TO BE it is because idiots like you Asclapper keep voting against your own interests
Claiming its equal in caps doesnt change the fact that it definitely is not equal. White people be like....."hey we pulled the 9 inch knife out of your back 6 inches. What are you complaing for?"

YAWN
stop crying fool
See? Whites hate when you point out facts. Trust me. I'm fine with it. I just outwork you lazy so and so's.

So you can blame President Obama for this but....... you don't blame gwb or dickie cheney for an unjust war that killed thousands of American lives. Hypocrisy is your name.

LOUISVILLE — The suspect in the fatal shooting of a Kentucky State Police trooper is dead, police said Monday.

Joseph Thomas Johnson-Shanks, 25, of Missouri, had been wanted after his alleged involvement in a high-speed chase and killing of state Trooper Joseph Cameron Ponder.

Trooper Jay Thomas, a state police spokesman, said Johnson-Shanks was shot by police Monday morning when he refused to drop his weapon. He died at a hospital.

Ponder, of Rineyville, Ky., stopped a vehicle on Interstate 24 on Sunday around 11:30 p.m. Eastern, when the driver fled causing a police chase.
ksp-chase-shooting-fox.jpg

Police: Suspect in Ky. trooper's shooting is dead

Great job obama. No really, outstanding. Your attempts at making race relations worse during your pathetic affirmative action administration has certainly worked.

Somehow, even though YOU PEOPLE have become a president, you have made it seem that your conditions have never been worse.

Considering YOU PEOPLE have never had it better in any country at any time in history, that is quite an accomplishment.

Bravo!!! Bravo Mr president!!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Who is "us?"

I am not white.

Name a country that blacks have it better than here. Name a time when blacks have had it better.

You do not think blacks will be able to "tie the score?" What the fuck is that suppose to mean? You are admitting you are cheering for them, whenever they kill a white man. You liberals are such patronizing racist piles of shit.

Let us know what the score actually is. You have any idea? Oh wait a minute. Are you one of those miserable ignorant white guilt asshats who think black people have never been slave owners in the world?

Wait a minute! Are you one of those ignorant white guilt liberal asshats who actually think white Europeans showed up to Africa with nets to capture free blacks living in harmony on the Serengeti?

I will bet anything you are that stupid.

it IS equal. IF IT DOESNT APPEAR TO BE it is because idiots like you Asclapper keep voting against your own interests
Claiming its equal in caps doesnt change the fact that it definitely is not equal. White people be like....."hey we pulled the 9 inch knife out of your back 6 inches. What are you complaing for?"

YAWN
stop crying fool
See? Whites hate when you point out facts. Trust me. I'm fine with it. I just outwork you lazy so and so's.

you're an idiot who thinks his OPINION is fact.
i'm not lazy; i dont have to work to point out you're a fool. you cant back up what you say, so you did all the work for me

YAWN
stop crying fool

i'm not lazy; i dont have to work to point out you're a fool. you cant back up what you say, so you did all the work for me
White people always think Black people have to back up something. What made you think I was asking for your agreement? :laugh:

who are these people you claim have stuck a knife in Black people's backs Asclapper?

specifically whom?
If you dont know then you are stupid or playing stupid. I didnt say it to convince you. I was just presenting facts for your consumption.

indulge me loser; or just admit you're a crybaby, victimhood pansy
White guys like to pretend they are in charge of giving options alot. There is a 3rd option. You are given permission not to believe me.

YAWN
stop crying fool

White people always think Black people have to back up something. What made you think I was asking for your agreement? :laugh:

you dont HAVE to do anyting bro; but it would be nice if you were man enough to admit you CANT back up what you crying bout

who are these people you claim have stuck a knife in Black people's backs Asclapper?

specifically whom?
If you dont know then you are stupid or playing stupid. I didnt say it to convince you. I was just presenting facts for your consumption.

indulge me loser; or just admit you're a crybaby, victimhood pansy
White guys like to pretend they are in charge of giving options alot. There is a 3rd option. You are given permission not to believe me.

i'm not in charge bro; but it is what it is
you cant back up the shit you talk

go cry

dude; you have a serious inferiority complex; and the smugness cant hide it
i'm not trying to dictate anything to you asclapper
i merely asked you to back up what you're saying

and you cant do it

and you cant do it
Wont is different from cant. If I cared what you thought (like if you were a Black person) I would back it up. Since what you think doesnt move me one way or another I give you permission to think I cant back it up.

and you cant do it
Wont is different from cant. If I cared what you thought (like if you were a Black person) I would back it up. Since what you think doesnt move me one way or another I give you permission to think I cant back it up.

no you're just a coward dude; if i WAS black and saying the same challenge to you then you still couldnt respond

and you cant do it

you just gave me permission to dismiss you more than i already have dummy............

you see i know you, what kind of person you are; so i didnt EXPECT you could have an answer cuz i KNOW YOU DONT so i'm just pointin out what you are, who you are; for others to see............

and you cant do it

you just gave me permission to dismiss you more than i already have dummy............

you see i know you, what kind of person you are; so i didnt EXPECT you could have an answer cuz i KNOW YOU DONT so i'm just pointin out what you are, who you are; for others to see............
:itsok:

Forum List

Back