Another Win for the Good Guys. CHPO Exonerated in Shooting of Ashli Babbitt

According to law you are supposed to.
If you want to throw out law, then be prepared for the consequences.
It's not illegal for police to use deadly force when they feel that their life is threatened.

You wingnuts have been defending that for decades. You also pushed Stand Your Ground laws where ordinary citizens can shoot someone dead because they "felt" that their life was in danger.

Sucks to reap what you've sown, eh?
4i6Ckte.gif

Nope. Just retarded Drumpf supporters and other kooks that cant let go of losing the election and will resort to violence to impose their will. Other right leaning people may be wrong headed but at least they aren't helping Drumpf with his coup attempt.
Theft is not a loss and never will be. You and other other one party state left wing loons can't handle opposing opinions and most the only real violence we have seen have been in our major cities from defund the police rioters.

Dont fuck around and find out. He looks like he is out of your league.
That saying applies to men. We don't harm unarmed females, silly. We sure as heck don't shoot them. If they punch us in the face a few times we restrain them. We protect females. We are men.

I'll skip the bashing of Byrd further than the following, as I don't know what he was trained to do while protecting the Capitol as a Capitol Police Officer, but he really messed up that day and should have some significant consequences as a result, I think.

Regards,
Jim

Theft is not a loss and never will be.
I didnt mention theft but theft is also a type of loss.

In Drumpfs case he got his ass smoked by Biden in a historic landslide election win. Those kooks couldnt deal with that. The end result is that the crazy broad got shot and killed. Drumpf and his kooky followers have blood on their hands.

That saying applies to men. We don't harm unarmed females, silly. We sure as heck don't shoot them. If they punch us in the face a few times we restrain them. We protect females. We are men.

I'll skip the bashing of Byrd further than the following, as I don't know what he was trained to do while protecting the Capitol as a Capitol Police Officer, but he really messed up that day and should have some significant consequences as a result, I think.

Regards,
Jim
That crazy bitch tried to buck up and got dealt with. If you want to run with the big boys be ready to accept the consequences. You cant say "timeout I am a girl so dont shoot me." He did his job and deserves a medal.

You need to look up the word coup. None of what you just said is true.

WRONG!
None of the protestors were trying to seize anything.
To seize requires weapons.
All they were trying to do is be heard by our elitists in congress.
Occupying a building is not taking over a government.
The capital could burn down an it would have ZERO effect on government.
At this point you are just lying and making thing up.

{...
coup
[ko͞o]

NOUN
  1. a sudden, violent, and unlawful seizure of power from a government.
    "he was overthrown in an army coup"
    synonyms:
    seizure of power · coup d'état · overthrow · takeover · ousting · deposition·
    [more]
    ...}

I didnt mention theft but theft is also a type of loss.

In Drumpfs case he got his ass smoked by Biden in a historic landslide election win. Those kooks couldnt deal with that. The end result is that the crazy broad got shot and killed. Drumpf and his kooky followers have blood on their hands.
BS. Thief in Chief Biden got his popular vote plurality from California and NY, they are part of the country, but not the whole country. You lying left wing scum bags want any and all opposition jailed or shot. the only mistake the Jan 6 protestors made was going inside the capital. Other than that they had every right to question the election results. Go live in North Korea where the politics is more to your liking.

Forum List

Back