Another Zimmerman thread -DOJ no civil right violation--LOL

I mean anyone, including young black thugs. Anyone.

Meh, I don't think I want drug addled bullies walking around shooting children because they are the wrong color in his neighborhood.

you realize Zimmerman is a complete loser by your standards, right. Couldn't hold down a job, constantly in trouble with the law himself.

But he done plugged him a negro, so he's your hero.

I mean anyone, including young black thugs. Anyone.

Meh, I don't think I want drug addled bullies walking around shooting children because they are the wrong color in his neighborhood.

you realize Zimmerman is a complete loser by your standards, right. Couldn't hold down a job, constantly in trouble with the law himself.

But he done plugged him a negro, so he's your hero.
Hey, you can't hold down a job and, worse yet, you live in a shit hole. You don't get to call people losers, sorry.

Hey, you can't hold down a job and, worse yet, you live in a shit hole. You don't get to call people losers, sorry.

Yes, i've worked at the same place for 7 years... what do I know.

And I've never shot anyone. Not even when I was in the military and that was kind of expected as a possible job requirement.

Zimmerman, meanwhile, had gotten fired from his job a bouncer after he broke a woman's leg.

Yes, i've worked at the same place for 7 years... what do I know.

And I've never shot anyone. Not even when I was in the military and that was kind of expected as a possible job requirement.

Zimmerman, meanwhile, had gotten fired from his job a bouncer after he broke a woman's leg.
You were in the Navy ffs! You are not expected to shoot people and you couldn't even be fired. As soon as you hit the private sector your ass got fired repeatedly so you wound up living in a shit hole. All this from your own testament.

You just don't get to call others losers, that's all.

You were in the Navy ffs! You are not expected to shoot people and you couldn't even be fired. As soon as you hit the private sector your ass got fired repeatedly so you wound up living in a shit hole. All this from your own testament.

Actually, I was in the army, so you got that wrong, where I was promoted to Staff Sergeant.

And, no, I've never been fired once. One company went out of business, one company I quit, and one laid me off (illegally) after paying me a large settlement.

Face facts, you were proven wrong. Lol. It was an independent study, approved and funded by the Obama White House, and performed by the CDC

Again, you really need to work on your reading comprehension skills, I know you were a Home Skule Valedictorian.

Just because you were proven wrong again is no reason to get a tude. :lol: The study was an independent study performed by the CDC at the request of Mr. Obama. :) Fact.

The facts are plain as day. Martin's girlfriend admitted under oath that he got home and that he chose to double back to confront Zimmerman. Or are you calling his girlfriend a liar that supports Zimmerman?

I'm saying you guys took the barely coherent testimony and tried to twist it into something it wasn't. But that's what you guys do. I get that.

Zimmerman was living the dream all you gun nuts have, of shooting a negro and getting away with it.

yes, that is most people's dream in life. God, I'm sorry, but you are an idiot, Joe. Really. Do you really think this was planned? Zimmerman was just out searching for young black people to execute because they are black? This is why I cannot ever respect liberals. The ideology is infested with disgustingly dishonest talking points.

Actually, I was in the army, so you got that wrong, where I was promoted to Staff Sergeant.

And, no, I've never been fired once. One company went out of business, one company I quit, and one laid me off (illegally) after paying me a large settlement.

Shut up, the thread is not about you.

where I was promoted to Staff Sergeant

yikes --LOL

What do "civil rights" have to do with the scam that the Miami Dade School Police were pulling? They wanted to make it LOOK like they were reducing crime rates in the Miami area schools that they patrolled so they came up with the scheme where they would simply suspend students caught breaking the law and not bring criminal charges against them. Trayvon Martin was caught with twelve pieces of women's jewelry and a man's watch that his only explanation for having was that a "friend" gave the items to him but he didn't know that friend's name. You buying what Trayvon was selling, Joey? Yet you don't think the school had cause to expel Martin? You know what, Joey...I agree! The school had CAUSE to turn Trayvon Martin over to the regular Miami Police and let THEM charge him with either receiving stolen goods...or burglary.

Well, a couple of things. First, the School really didn't have any business checking his backpack. We have this thing called "the Fourth Amendment". It's the one that's two down from the Militia Amendment you freaks keep misreading. It's the one that says 'No unreasonable searches and seizures".

Silly Negro! Rights are for White People!

Incidentally, the police were called about the Jewelry. Guess what, they couldn't match it to any reported burglary.

Trayvon Martin Miami-Dade Police Investigated Slain Teen Over Jewelry Found In Backpack At School

Miami-Dade Police confirmed that it had been asked by school police to help identify the property taken from Martin's backpack. It notified school police that the jewelry did not match any that had been reported stolen.

But shit, let's just make an accusation.

Meanwhile, ZImmerman was on two drugs, but no one thought to drug test him that night, becuase you know, that silly fourth amendment thing... for white people.

Martin's back pack was checked by School Police because he was observed writing WTF on a school locker and the police were looking for markers. What they found instead were a dozen women's rings and earings, a man's wristwatch and a flat head screwdriver.

The School Police didn't ask ask the Miami Dade Police to identify anything! That would have defeated the entire purpose of their ignoring finding the items in Martin's backpack and ignoring his refusal to explain where those items came from. The School Police essentially pretended the jewelry didn't exist, labeled it "found property" and sent it over to the Miami Dade property room where it sat on a shelf. Then they suspended Martin for writing the grafitti and ignored the jewelry he had in his possession because that way their crime statistics for their school could be manipulated so that they looked like they were doing a bang up job of controlling crime at those schools. The School Police did NOT contact the Miami Dade Police and ask them to see if the jewelry found matched that of any stolen jewelry!

What do "civil rights" have to do with the scam that the Miami Dade School Police were pulling? They wanted to make it LOOK like they were reducing crime rates in the Miami area schools that they patrolled so they came up with the scheme where they would simply suspend students caught breaking the law and not bring criminal charges against them. Trayvon Martin was caught with twelve pieces of women's jewelry and a man's watch that his only explanation for having was that a "friend" gave the items to him but he didn't know that friend's name. You buying what Trayvon was selling, Joey? Yet you don't think the school had cause to expel Martin? You know what, Joey...I agree! The school had CAUSE to turn Trayvon Martin over to the regular Miami Police and let THEM charge him with either receiving stolen goods...or burglary.

Well, a couple of things. First, the School really didn't have any business checking his backpack. We have this thing called "the Fourth Amendment". It's the one that's two down from the Militia Amendment you freaks keep misreading. It's the one that says 'No unreasonable searches and seizures".

Incidentally, the police were called about the Jewelry. Guess what, they couldn't match it to any reported burglary.

Trayvon Martin Miami-Dade Police Investigated Slain Teen Over Jewelry Found In Backpack At School

Miami-Dade Police confirmed that it had been asked by school police to help identify the property taken from Martin's backpack. It notified school police that the jewelry did not match any that had been reported stolen.

Meanwhile, ZImmerman was on two drugs, but no one thought to drug test him that night, becuase you know, that silly fourth amendment thing... for white people.

As usual Joey...you don't know what it is you're talking about when it comes to the Fourth Amendment. I would suggest reading up on New Jersey v. T. L. O., 469 U.S. 325.

"New Jersey v. T. L. O., 469 U.S. 325 (1985), is a decision by the Supreme Court of the United States addressing the constitutionality of a search of a public high school student for contraband after she was caught smoking. A subsequent search of her purse revealed drug paraphernalia, marijuana, and documentation of drug sales. She was charged as a juvenile for the drugs and paraphernalia found in the search. She fought the search, claiming it violated her Fourth Amendment right against unreasonable searches. The U.S. Supreme Court, in a 6-3 ruling, held that the search was reasonable under the Fourth Amendment."

Last edited:
Guns have been a part of American culture since America was founded.

So was slavery. That didn't make it a good idea.

It is written in our Constitution that the right will not be infringed by government, OR other citizens.

Nope, it just talks about well-regulated militias. Well Regulated means the government CAN make laws about who can have guns.

If you don't like guns, that is too bad. You are paranoid. Law-abiding gun owners are not a threat to you.
Actually, the more gun nuts like you flap your gums about your snuff fantasies, most of us SHOULD be worried. ZImmerman was just living your dream.

He was wrong to physically attack a person. He should have known better. He certainly should have known the difference between right and wrong. There is no excuse for his behavior, and he paid the ultimate price for his own stupidity.

No, he was minding his own business when a complete stranger started chasing him, and he defended himself
. Shit, given your rape paranoia, you'd probably do the same thing.

No, it wasn't paid for by the NRA. Lol. It was actually funded by Obama's White House. :lol: Now what?

No we teach you READING COMPREHENSION.

Researchers compiled data from previous studies....

They didn't do their OWN study, they repeated OTHER people's studies, including the completely discredited Kleck study.
Kleck's study isn't discredited. Kleck started off as an anti gunner. So did Lott. honest people end up supporting gun rights. Morons and criminal enablers are anti gun

Guns have been a part of American culture since America was founded.

So was slavery. That didn't make it a good idea.

It is written in our Constitution that the right will not be infringed by government, OR other citizens.

Nope, it just talks about well-regulated militias. Well Regulated means the government CAN make laws about who can have guns.

If you don't like guns, that is too bad. You are paranoid. Law-abiding gun owners are not a threat to you.
Actually, the more gun nuts like you flap your gums about your snuff fantasies, most of us SHOULD be worried. ZImmerman was just living your dream.

He was wrong to physically attack a person. He should have known better. He certainly should have known the difference between right and wrong. There is no excuse for his behavior, and he paid the ultimate price for his own stupidity.

No, he was minding his own business when a complete stranger started chasing him, and he defended himself
. Shit, given your rape paranoia, you'd probably do the same thing.

No, it wasn't paid for by the NRA. Lol. It was actually funded by Obama's White House. :lol: Now what?

No we teach you READING COMPREHENSION.

Researchers compiled data from previous studies....

They didn't do their OWN study, they repeated OTHER people's studies, including the completely discredited Kleck study.
Kleck's study isn't discredited. Kleck started off as an anti gunner. So did Lott. honest people end up supporting gun rights. Morons and criminal enablers are anti gun

And, not to mention TD, this particular study was a 10 million dollar study that was requested by the White House. It was not just a compilation of other studies obviously. :)

Face facts, you were proven wrong. Lol. It was an independent study, approved and funded by the Obama White House, and performed by the CDC

Again, you really need to work on your reading comprehension skills, I know you were a Home Skule Valedictorian.
You and me ought to compare educational resumes. You look like you need a good slap down. Besides-being anti gun is the sign of either dishonesty or low IQ

Martin's back pack was checked by School Police because he was observed writing WTF on a school locker and the police were looking for markers. What they found instead were a dozen women's rings and earings, a man's wristwatch and a flat head screwdriver.

The School Police didn't ask ask the Miami Dade Police to identify anything! That would have defeated the entire purpose of their ignoring finding the items in Martin's backpack and ignoring his refusal to explain where those items came from. The School Police essentially pretended the jewelry didn't exist, labeled it "found property" and sent it over to the Miami Dade property room where it sat on a shelf. Then they suspended Martin for writing the grafitti and ignored the jewelry he had in his possession because that way their crime statistics for their school could be manipulated so that they looked like they were doing a bang up job of controlling crime at those schools. The School Police did NOT contact the Miami Dade Police and ask them to see if the jewelry found matched that of any stolen jewelry!

The School Police didn't ask ask the Miami Dade Police to identify anything!

The School Police essentially pretended the jewelry didn't exist

why is that

it is because Martin was in a diversion program

so having stolen items weed or anything else

does not go down as a crime

it gets handled in house not through the courts

that is why no sheet was made out the jewelry

making it impossible for the owners to claim it

The School Police didn't ask ask the Miami Dade Police to identify anything!

The School Police essentially pretended the jewelry didn't exist

why is that

it is because Martin was in a diversion program

so having stolen items weed or anything else

does not go down as a crime

it gets handled in house not through the courts

that is why no sheet was made out the jewelry

making it impossible for the owners to claim it

If you really look into what happened at that high school it's disgusting. The school administrators and the school police put out a memorandum patting themselves on the back for lowering the instance of crimes at Miami Dade schools but what they had really done was to simply reclassify criminal activity as "disciplinary problems" or a "mental health issue" and suspended the kids involved without even bothering to tell parents what the student had REALLY done to get the suspension.

The reason that nobody did a thing with that recovered jewelry is because for the school police to admit that it WAS stolen...which it obviously was unless you buy Trayvon Martin's story that a "friend" gave the items to him but he didn't know the friend's name...they would have had to charge Trayvon and that would mess up the low crime rate that they were congratulating themselves for.

So the message that the Miami Dade school police was sending to kids like Trayvon was obvious...if you give us any choice at all...we're going to let you get away with anything you want to do other than violent crime.

Just because you were proven wrong again is no reason to get a tude. :lol: The study was an independent study performed by the CDC at the request of Mr. Obama. :) Fact.

the CDC Is banned from studying gun violence since the 1990's.

If you really look into what happened at that high school it's disgusting. The school administrators and the school police put out a memorandum patting themselves on the back for lowering the instance of crimes at Miami Dade schools but what they had really done was to simply reclassify criminal activity as "disciplinary problems" or a "mental health issue" and suspended the kids involved without even bothering to tell parents what the student had REALLY done to get the suspension.

The reason that nobody did a thing with that recovered jewelry is because for the school police to admit that it WAS stolen...which it obviously was unless you buy Trayvon Martin's story that a "friend" gave the items to him but he didn't know the friend's name...they would have had to charge Trayvon and that would mess up the low crime rate that they were congratulating themselves for.

So the message that the Miami Dade school police was sending to kids like Trayvon was obvious...if you give us any choice at all...we're going to let you get away with anything you want to do other than violent crime.

Well, except the Miami Dade Police couldn't match the jewelry to any stolen property reports.

Look, I realize that you guys really need to play up 'usual teenage bullshit' to make it look like Trayvon was this walking crime wave... unlike ZImmerman, who actaully HAS been arrested numerous times for doing illegal shit.

As usual Joey...you don't know what it is you're talking about when it comes to the Fourth Amendment. I would suggest reading up on New Jersey v. T. L. O., 469 U.S. 325.

"New Jersey v. T. L. O., 469 U.S. 325 (1985), is a decision by the Supreme Court of the United States addressing the constitutionality of a search of a public high school student for contraband after she was caught smoking. A subsequent search of her purse revealed drug paraphernalia, marijuana, and documentation of drug sales. She was charged as a juvenile for the drugs and paraphernalia found in the search. She fought the search, claiming it violated her Fourth Amendment right against unreasonable searches. The U.S. Supreme Court, in a 6-3 ruling, held that the search was reasonable under the Fourth Amendment."

except they weren't looking for stolen jewelry, they were looking for markers, which they didn't find.

Forum List

Back