Another Zimmerman thread -DOJ no civil right violation--LOL

What's pathetic, Joey is that the School Police didn't even TRY to connect that jewelry to an actual crime! They did that because they didn't want to inflate their crime statistics! So they ignored the jewelry that appeared to be stolen and gave Trayvon Martin a slap on the wrist for defacing school property. What's ironic about your continual whining about Martin only being "guilty of being black" is that the REASON he wasn't investigated for stealing that jewelry is that both the Superintendent and the Chief of the School Police had made a decision not to prosecute young blacks in the Miami Dade school system for non-violent crimes. Not only didn't the School Police follow up on the stolen jewelry...they never even notified Martin's parents that he has been caught with what looked like stolen items.

They "looked like" stolen items? What do "stolen items" look like, exactly? Because the Miami Dade police couldn't match them to anything reported stolen.

Actually what they did was give preferential treatment to minority students. How that equates to "Keeping the Negros in their Place" is something you'll have to explain!

Really? I don't think supsending kids for minor, unproven charges and confiscating their property is "preferential".

But shoot, in your world, shooting this kid was cool, because that'll teach him.

They caught him with items that were obviously stolen...but instead of calling up the regular Miami Dade Police and involving them in this case (which would have then been counted as a "crime") the Miami Dade School Police ignored the stolen jewelry (classifying it as "found")...didn't file a report with the regular Police and then suspended Trayvon for a minor transgression (tagging) without even informing his parents about the jewelry that was in Trayvon's backpack that he had no explanation for. You can't get more preferential treatment than that, Joey! It's the equivalent of being stopped by the police in your car because you rolled a stop sign...the policeman discovering that you were drunk with a half empty bottle of vodka between your legs...and then only citing you for failure to stop at a stop sign while he confiscated the bottle of vodka and wrote in his report that he "found" it on the sidewalk while completely ignoring your intoxication! If a police force did THAT because the Chief of Police and the Mayor of that town decided that they wanted to give the impression that DUI's were dramatically decreasing under their watch and told their officers not to arrest anyone for DUI...there would be OUTRAGE if their plan was divulged! Yet that is EXACTLY what the Superintendent of Schools did with his Chief of the School Police and you laud him for his "outrage" that someone leaked confidential information! What happened is someone blew the whistle on what they had been doing!

What's pathetic, Joey is that the School Police didn't even TRY to connect that jewelry to an actual crime! They did that because they didn't want to inflate their crime statistics! So they ignored the jewelry that appeared to be stolen and gave Trayvon Martin a slap on the wrist for defacing school property. What's ironic about your continual whining about Martin only being "guilty of being black" is that the REASON he wasn't investigated for stealing that jewelry is that both the Superintendent and the Chief of the School Police had made a decision not to prosecute young blacks in the Miami Dade school system for non-violent crimes. Not only didn't the School Police follow up on the stolen jewelry...they never even notified Martin's parents that he has been caught with what looked like stolen items.

They "looked like" stolen items? What do "stolen items" look like, exactly? Because the Miami Dade police couldn't match them to anything reported stolen.

The Miami Dade Police didn't TRY to match them to anything because the Miami Dade School Police classified them as "found" and never asked that the regular Police TRY and match them to a stolen items report. You've bought into the excuse making that began once what the Miami Dade School Police's little game of hiding crime by reclassifying it was exposed.

What assumptions? Martin was seen on video camera defacing a school locker. Because he's on tape committing that act of vandalism, the school authorities are legally entitled to search his back pack to look for the marker he used to write WTF on the locker. The jewelry and the screwdriver were in plain sight when that search was conducted so the discovery of those items can than be used against Martin.

Okay. Wow. Too bad they didn't have an ACTUAL CRIME to commit those to.

I gues he was guilty of "Being Black with Intent".

Let me guess, Joey...you actually believe Trayvon's story that a friend gave him the jewelry but that he doesn't remember the friend's name?

I'm completely indifferent to the story. Still doesn't make it okay for some racist loser to shoot him in cold blood.

:lmao:

The Miami Dade Police didn't TRY to match them to anything because the Miami Dade School Police classified them as "found" and never asked that the regular Police TRY and match them to a stolen items report. You've bought into the excuse making that began once what the Miami Dade School Police's little game of hiding crime by reclassifying it was exposed.

So Trayvon carried around women's jewelry that was given to him by a friend who he wouldn't identify, nothing suspicious there. :lol:

He was also caught with a baggy that contained pot residue and a pipe on school property. So would anyone out there like to explain where it was that sweet, innocent little Trayvon was coming up with the money to buy pot and make his lean? He didn't work. Yet he seemed to have cash. Did anyone ever ask his parents that question? Were they giving Trayvon a substantial allowance? Because last time I checked...pot isn't cheap! So where was this young man getting the money to buy his dope? He was on social media trying to buy the good meds to make lean. Where was he getting the money to afford that?

What assumptions? Martin was seen on video camera defacing a school locker. Because he's on tape committing that act of vandalism, the school authorities are legally entitled to search his back pack to look for the marker he used to write WTF on the locker. The jewelry and the screwdriver were in plain sight when that search was conducted so the discovery of those items can than be used against Martin.

Let me guess, Joey...you actually believe Trayvon's story that a friend gave him the jewelry but that he doesn't remember the friend's name?

I'm completely indifferent to the story. Still doesn't make it okay for some racist loser to shoot him in cold blood.

Martin was shot-in-self-defense.
The Sanford police came to that conclusion, and the jury came to the same conclusion, that Zimmerman legally defended himself against a criminal thug.
Defending yourself is LEGAL and MORAL.
Tell the criminal thugs not to stalk and attack law-abiding citizens, that are legally armed, it could be the last thing they do. :)

The Sanford police came to that conclusion, and the jury came to the same conclusion, that Zimmerman legally defended himself against a criminal thug.
Tell the criminal thugs not to stalk and attack law-abiding citizens, that are legally armed, it could be the last thing they do. :)

That's correct and there's no arguing with that point. However, I still think that Zimmerman should have never left his vehicle and that Trayvon should not have doubled back to fight him.

If Trayvon was not a "thug" but just a regular teenaged boy, I'm not sure he would not have the same reaction. Boys at that age are known to be more aggressive because of hormonal reasons.

Also, it may be "moral" and "legal" but that is still a very difficult thing to live with.

So according to you, when one is caught breaking the law one should just let them go if they happen to be black? When caught defacing school property if black one should be exempt from being searched and punished?

are those medications you're on imparing your reading ability?

They gave the jewelry to the local police, who were unable to match them to a crime.

So he had jewelry that may or may not have been stolen by someone who may or may not have been Trayvon and that totally justifies Zimmerman shooting him down in cold blood.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman has been caught committing domestic abuse, stalking people, broke a woman's leg, accused of molestation by his cousin... but none of that should be taken into account when thinking that, hey MAYBE SHOOTING AN UNARMED KID was wrong.
Look you fucking loon the jewelry was never matched to anything until long after Martin was dead, and why you ask? because the school was covering up crimes to look good. As for the shooting what justifies it is the fact that Zimmerman was being pounded into a cement walk way and his life was in danger.

That's correct and there's no arguing with that point. However, I still think that Zimmerman should have never left his vehicle and that Trayvon should not have doubled back to fight him.

If Trayvon was not a "thug" but just a regular teenaged boy, I'm not sure he would not have the same reaction. Boys at that age are known to be more aggressive because of hormonal reasons.

Also, it may be "moral" and "legal" but that is still a very difficult thing to live with.

Zimmerman left his truck because the dispatcher ask Zimmerman if he (Zimmerman) could see which way Martin had gone.
THAT was when Zimmerman got outta his truck to see which way Martin had gone.
The dispatcher then asked Zimmerman "Are you following him", to which Zimmerman replied "YES".
The dispatcher then said "we don't need you to do that", to which Zimmerman replied "OK" and was heading back to his truck when Martin confronted Zimmerman and viciously attacked Zimmerman.
Zimmerman cried out for help but no one came to help him, so Zimmerman drew his legal 9 mm and shot Martin one time.
Zimmerman did everything he could before he drew his 9 mm and shot, including yelling for help, which did not come.
Zimmerman felt he had no choice but to defend himself against Martin's vicious attack.
It is sad that Martin forced Zimmerman to shoot him, now Zimmerman has to live with that for the rest of his life.

Zimmerman left his truck because the dispatcher ask Zimmerman if he (Zimmerman) could see which way Martin had gone.
THAT was when Zimmerman got outta his truck to see which way Martin had gone.
The dispatcher then asked Zimmerman "Are you following him", to which Zimmerman replied "YES".
The dispatcher then said "we don't need you to do that", to which Zimmerman replied "OK" and was heading back to his truck when Martin confronted Zimmerman and viciously attacked Zimmerman.
Zimmerman cried out for help but no one came to help him, so Zimmerman drew his legal 9 mm and shot Martin one time.
Zimmerman did everything he could before he drew his 9 mm and shot, including yelling for help, which did not come.
Zimmerman felt he had no choice but to defend himself against Martin's vicious attack.
It is sad that Martin forced Zimmerman to shoot him, now Zimmerman has to live with that for the rest of his life.

yeah, well, I cannot argue that Zimmerman was wrong. However, I still think it was a poor decision on his part to leave his vehicle and follow the boy. A teenaged boy might think he is a pervert or something. Teenaged boys don't always think before they act. It's a darn shame that he had to lose his life over it. I'm sure that Mr. Zimmerman wishes for a different outcome as well. I'm sure it's no fun to take someone's life and then to have to live with it, even if it was self defense. Too bad cooler heads didn't prevail, because I just feel like if it weren't for some bad decisions on both parts (especially the boy but he is a kid), then maybe this would not have happened at all.

So according to you, when one is caught breaking the law one should just let them go if they happen to be black? When caught defacing school property if black one should be exempt from being searched and punished?

are those medications you're on imparing your reading ability?

They gave the jewelry to the local police, who were unable to match them to a crime.

So he had jewelry that may or may not have been stolen by someone who may or may not have been Trayvon and that totally justifies Zimmerman shooting him down in cold blood.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman has been caught committing domestic abuse, stalking people, broke a woman's leg, accused of molestation by his cousin... but none of that should be taken into account when thinking that, hey MAYBE SHOOTING AN UNARMED KID was wrong.

Zimmerman was most likely thinking "Maybe I should do something before this criminal thug kills me or gives me permanent brain damage"!

They caught him with items that were obviously stolen...but instead of calling up the regular Miami Dade Police and involving them in this case (which would have then been counted as a "crime") the Miami Dade School Police ignored the stolen jewelry (classifying it as "found")...didn't file a report with the regular Police

No matter how many times you repeat that shit, it doesn't become true.

He was also caught with a baggy that contained pot residue and a pipe on school property.

OH MY GOD, HE HAD POT!!!!!! REEFER MADNESS, BABY!!!!

ReeferMadness-3.jpg

So let me gets this straight. Zimmerman beats women, threatens strangers in traffic and shoots a kid, and you guys go to the mattresses for him, but fucking Trayvon was smoking some weed, and that little bastard DESERVED TO DIE!!!!!

Naw, you guys aren't racist.

yeah, well, I cannot argue that Zimmerman was wrong. However, I still think it was a poor decision on his part to leave his vehicle and follow the boy. A teenaged boy might think he is a pervert or something. Teenaged boys don't always think before they act. It's a darn shame that he had to lose his life over it. I'm sure that Mr. Zimmerman wishes for a different outcome as well. I'm sure it's no fun to take someone's life and then to have to live with it, even if it was self defense. Too bad cooler heads didn't prevail, because I just feel like if it weren't for some bad decisions on both parts (especially the boy but he is a kid), then maybe this would not have happened at all.

Hey, a world where a shithead like Zimmeran couldn't own a gun. His fat pussy ass stays in the truck, the kid goes home with his skittles and we never hear about this.

Works for me.

Hey, a world where a shithead like Zimmeran couldn't own a gun. His fat pussy ass stays in the truck, the kid goes home with his skittles and we never hear about this.

Works for me.

In a world where honest, law-abiding citizens cannot legally own/carry guns, criminal thugs beat, rob and kill at-will and the is no one to stop them.
The criminals own the block/city and ply their trade openly and maim and kill anyone that gets in their way.
Some like to beat and kill as a hobby (knock-out game, kill for pleasure, etc)
YOU know, Martin's way "get in my way and I'll beat you to death"!
Kinda like Chicago, NYC, L.A. etc. ......... You know, "LIBERAL-RUN CITIES"!!!!
"IT WORKS FOR LIBERALS"!

In a world where honest, law-abiding citizens cannot legally own/carry guns, criminal thugs beat, rob and kill at-will and the is no one to stop them.

yet, in Japan, law abiding citizens can't own guns, and guess what, they have a fraction of our crime rate. You could insert france, Germany, Italy, the UK in there, and you get pretty much the same answer. Guns don't make you safer.

yet, in Japan, law abiding citizens can't own guns, and guess what, they have a fraction of our crime rate. You could insert france, Germany, Italy, the UK in there, and you get pretty much the same answer. Guns don't make you safer.

ROTFLMFAO
Zimmerman's gun made HIM safer (safer that the beating he WOULD'VE received IF he didn't have his gun)!!
Zimmerman's alive, the criminal is dead!
MY gun makes ME safer.
Responsible, law-abiding citizens guns make them safer.
Thousands of people are safer, every year, thanks to their legal guns!!
Republican= liberal that has been mugged.

Forum List

Back