Another Zimmerman thread -DOJ no civil right violation--LOL

A young black man who was out buying Skittles, Arizona Watermelon drink and blunts. Trayvon wasn't going out for "candy"...he had gone out to get the ingredients to make Lean and cheap cigars to smoke his pot in.

Fight back? That would imply that George Zimmerman actually hit Trayvon Martin at some point before he shot him! You already admitted that Martin was giving Zimmerman an ass kicking. The truth is that there is zero evidence that Zimmerman struck Martin at all prior to shooting him. Martin initiated the physical violence and was the one an eye witness testified was raining down blows MMA style from on top of Zimmerman who was screaming for help.

Yes, poor little Georgie... He should have stuck to beating women.

RETARD ALERT. Your claiming 43 times is proven false and a lie by the man that made the very claim. And your claim that only dead perps are counted in successful uses of defense with firearms is another lie. Keep making ignorant claims and I will keep reminding you you are a bald faced LIAR.

Kellerman never disowned his study. But you know what the evidence that Kellerman got it right was? The NRA made sure that CONGRESS NEVER LOOKED AT THE ISSUE AGAIN!!!!

Also, the FBI says there are only 65,000 DGU's a year.

What the main stream media bent over backwards to avoid was any discussion about why Trayvon Martin was in Sanford in the first place. This is a young man who'd been suspended from school because when his backpack had been searched for "tagging" materials a large quantity of women's jewelry had been found along with a screwdriver. Trayvon claimed that a "friend" had given the jewelry to him but couldn't remember the "friend's" name. This is a young man who has money to buy pot and "candy" but never worked a legitimate job. This is a young man who when George Zimmerman observes him is aimlessly walking in circles in the rain and looking in people's windows. Once again...do the timeline of when Martin buys his items at the 7/11 and how much time passes before he fights with Zimmerman. Trayvon is in no hurry to get back to the townhouse because he's busy checking out the new neighborhood he's staying at. There is a reason that George Zimmerman was suspicious of Trayvon Martin and it was because Trayvon was acting suspiciously.

so your agument is that he got suspsended? Schools suspsend 8000 Pre-K boys every year. Most of them are- wait for it - BLACK.

I suppose if ZImmerman plugged one of them, you use that as evidence.

And oh my God, he took his time coming back from the store. Last time I checked, that was called "Being a Teenager". Which shouldn't be a capital offense.

Oh, what Dark Times we live in when White People can't shoot black children with impunity.

What the main stream media bent over backwards to avoid was any discussion about why Trayvon Martin was in Sanford in the first place. This is a young man who'd been suspended from school because when his backpack had been searched for "tagging" materials a large quantity of women's jewelry had been found along with a screwdriver. Trayvon claimed that a "friend" had given the jewelry to him but couldn't remember the "friend's" name. This is a young man who has money to buy pot and "candy" but never worked a legitimate job. This is a young man who when George Zimmerman observes him is aimlessly walking in circles in the rain and looking in people's windows. Once again...do the timeline of when Martin buys his items at the 7/11 and how much time passes before he fights with Zimmerman. Trayvon is in no hurry to get back to the townhouse because he's busy checking out the new neighborhood he's staying at. There is a reason that George Zimmerman was suspicious of Trayvon Martin and it was because Trayvon was acting suspiciously.

so your agument is that he got suspsended? Schools suspsend 8000 Pre-K boys every year. Most of them are- wait for it - BLACK.

I suppose if ZImmerman plugged one of them, you use that as evidence.

And oh my God, he took his time coming back from the store. Last time I checked, that was called "Being a Teenager". Which shouldn't be a capital offense.

Oh, what Dark Times we live in when White People can't shoot black children with impunity.

My "point" was that Trayvon Martin had issues. He wasn't the sweet angelic kid that you want to portray him as. Social media paints a picture of a Trayvon Martin who was beginning to embrace the "thug" lifestyle. Trayvon was into smoking pot, drinking lean and fighting. The reason that he was in Sanford instead of home was that he'd been suspended because school authorities suspected him of stealing jewelry that was found in his backpack. It's telling that no real effort was ever been made by police to find out how and where Trayvon Martin came to possess the women's jewelry that was in that backpack. If, as it's been alleged, that jewelry was in fact stolen from a home or home where Trayvon was from, that paints him as a young man who was using breaking and entering as a means to put money in his pockets and puts a whole different "spin" on why it took young Mr. Martin so long to get from the 7/11 back to the townhouse which he was staying. George Zimmerman described Trayvon Martin as "looking at all the houses"..."walking around, looking about." So was the reason that Martin was walking aimlessly that night in the rain because he just wasn't in a hurry to return to the townhouse he was staying at...or was it because he was scouting the neighborhood? You tell me...

My "point" was that Trayvon Martin had issues. He wasn't the sweet angelic kid that you want to portray him as. Social media paints a picture of a Trayvon Martin who was beginning to embrace the "thug" lifestyle. Trayvon was into smoking pot, drinking lean and fighting.

Which is being a typical teenager. Which is NOT a fucking death penalty offense.

The reason that he was in Sanford instead of home was that he'd been suspended because school authorities suspected him of stealing jewelry that was found in his backpack.

School Authorities throw kids out for biting their pop tarts in the shape of guns. Now, I know that you are trying to do a lot of innuendo about one chain found in his backpack, and calling a screwdriver a burglary tool and all the other things you claim, but the kid didn't have a criminal record and Zimmerman did.

Zimmerman was accused of molesting his cousin, he was arrested for assaulting a police officer, he was arrested for breaking another lady's ankle, and he had a restraining order issued by an ex-girlfriend. But you will ignore all of that and whine repeatedly that Trayvon smoked some pot and had a screwdriver.

Sorry, but your links cannot possibly prove how many rapes or other crimes have been deterred by a weapon. There was actually a very extensive study done which confirmed that many crimes (possibly over a million) are deterred with the use of a firearm. Just because the weapon wasn't fired and nobody was killed does not mean it was not a deterrent, and that is the flaw in your study and your thought process.

Yes, there was that study, paid for by the NRA that completely collapsed under the smallest of scrutiny.

You know how i know that there are few DGU's. THere are too few dead bodies. You gun nuts get on here every day and between fantasizing about all the people you can't wait to fucking shoot and getting mastabatory about kids like Trayvon and Mike Brown being shot, I find it impossible to believe on that happy day when its you and your penis compensator and some bad guy, you wouldn't shoot him dead.

1 million DGU's but only 200 dead bodies? That's pretty hard to buy.

Guns have been a part of American culture since America was founded. It is written in our Constitution that the right will not be infringed by government, OR other citizens. If you don't like guns, that is too bad. You are paranoid. Law-abiding gun owners are not a threat to you.

My "point" was that Trayvon Martin had issues. He wasn't the sweet angelic kid that you want to portray him as. Social media paints a picture of a Trayvon Martin who was beginning to embrace the "thug" lifestyle. Trayvon was into smoking pot, drinking lean and fighting.

Which is being a typical teenager. Which is NOT a fucking death penalty offense.

The reason that he was in Sanford instead of home was that he'd been suspended because school authorities suspected him of stealing jewelry that was found in his backpack.

School Authorities throw kids out for biting their pop tarts in the shape of guns. Now, I know that you are trying to do a lot of innuendo about one chain found in his backpack, and calling a screwdriver a burglary tool and all the other things you claim, but the kid didn't have a criminal record and Zimmerman did.

Zimmerman was accused of molesting his cousin, he was arrested for assaulting a police officer, he was arrested for breaking another lady's ankle, and he had a restraining order issued by an ex-girlfriend. But you will ignore all of that and whine repeatedly that Trayvon smoked some pot and had a screwdriver.

He was wrong to physically attack a person. He should have known better. He certainly should have known the difference between right and wrong. There is no excuse for his behavior, and he paid the ultimate price for his own stupidity.

Sorry, but your links cannot possibly prove how many rapes or other crimes have been deterred by a weapon. There was actually a very extensive study done which confirmed that many crimes (possibly over a million) are deterred with the use of a firearm. Just because the weapon wasn't fired and nobody was killed does not mean it was not a deterrent, and that is the flaw in your study and your thought process.

Yes, there was that study, paid for by the NRA that completely collapsed under the smallest of scrutiny.

You know how i know that there are few DGU's. THere are too few dead bodies. You gun nuts get on here every day and between fantasizing about all the people you can't wait to fucking shoot and getting mastabatory about kids like Trayvon and Mike Brown being shot, I find it impossible to believe on that happy day when its you and your penis compensator and some bad guy, you wouldn't shoot him dead.

1 million DGU's but only 200 dead bodies? That's pretty hard to buy.

No, it wasn't paid for by the NRA. Lol. It was actually funded by Obama's White House. :lol: Now what?

CDC Study Use of Firearms For Self-Defense is Important Crime Deterrent CNS News

The Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council released the results of their research through the CDC last month. Researchers compiled data from previous studies in order to guide future research on gun violence, noting that “almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year.”

RETARD ALERT. Your claiming 43 times is proven false and a lie by the man that made the very claim. And your claim that only dead perps are counted in successful uses of defense with firearms is another lie. Keep making ignorant claims and I will keep reminding you you are a bald faced LIAR.

Kellerman never disowned his study. But you know what the evidence that Kellerman got it right was? The NRA made sure that CONGRESS NEVER LOOKED AT THE ISSUE AGAIN!!!!

Also, the FBI says there are only 65,000 DGU's a year.

All you have is lies, Joe. That's why nobody can take you seriously. Just so that you don't miss this. This was a study funded by the Obama White House.

CDC Study Use of Firearms For Self-Defense is Important Crime Deterrent CNS News

Hey cockersucker. I'm a racist whenever a negro sucker-punches an old lady b/c the simian was "bored". Whenever a bunch of negro simians loot and burn businesses owned by innocent store owners. Whenever a negro simian thug attacks a little Korean store owner half his size after stealing from the store. Whenever a negro simian 'turns out' his ten year old cousin after he's got her addicted to heroin.
That's right asshole. I'm a racist.
I wish Papageorgio could be honest like you are.

If I were capable of having respect for either of you, I would have more for you, because you're not trying to soft sell yourself. But since I can't find any reason to respect your words, or his, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Lol! A racist such as yourself calling someone else racist. Classic move.

You might try to be honest yourself, oh wait, that won't happen.
I don't believe you're actually laughing out loud. I think you're quite resentful and angry.

I don't think any races are superior or inferior to others. If it helps you to think I am a racist, go ahead. The only people bothered by being called racists usually are, and probably aren't willing to face that fact.

Think about what part of your psyche is threatened enough to cause you to lash out, or what type of denial might be in play.
So you think I'm angry and resentful? now that's funny........All your whining, bitching and moaning........the left got what they wanted.
Yes, you are angry and resentful towards me, and half of the entire country, known as "the left"
You're not only stupid you're an illiterate.
BTW. No one "resents" an idiot.
"Half of the entire country". HAAAAA HAAAAAA!
You ought to consider finishing your grade nine.

As usual you don't know the facts, Joey. Trayvon's backpack contained 12 pieces of women's jewelry and 1 man's watch...along with a large flat head screw driver. As for why Martin didn't have a record? That was a choice made by the Miami Dade School Police. In order to keep the number of "crimes" taking place in the schools where they have officers at lower levels to make themselves look good, the School Police didn't charge non-violent offenders with a crime and put them into the system...they simply labeled those infractions as "school discipline" and suspended the student. In Trayvon's case the School Policeman confiscated the jewelry and the screwdriver...labeled them as "found items" and never contacted the regular Miami Dade Police. If they had done so they would have found that the jewelry in question matched items that were taken from a home break-in right next to the high school that guess who attended!

The Chief of Police for the Miami Dade School Police was subsequently fired when it was revealed HOW he was able to reduce the amount of "crime" that was taking place in the schools in which they had officers!

The Chief of Police for the Miami Dade School Police was subsequently fired when it was revealed HOW he was able to reduce the amount of "crime" that was taking place in the schools in which they had officers!

School police? I guess I'm pretty lucky that I didn't grow up in or currently live in an inner city where "school police" are necessary.

So you've got a young man who was suspended from school because he got caught with a backpack full of stolen items that he claims was given to him by a "friend" but he can't remember the friend's name. The ironic thing is that if the Miami Dade School Police had actually done their jobs correctly and contacted the regular Police about that jewelry...Trayvon Martin would have been arrested and wouldn't have been in Sanford, Florida in the first place...walking around in the rain looking at people's houses!

School police? I guess I'm pretty lucky that I didn't grow up in or currently live in an inner city where "school police" are necessary.

You know what's really disturbing, Chris? The Chief of the School Police and the Superintendent of that School got together and made the decision that to make the levels of crime taking place in those schools look better that they would simply suspend violators instead of charging them with crimes. They didn't change the culture of criminal behavior...THEY SIMPLY RELABELED IT!

In Martin's case they ignored the jewelry that was found in his backpack, his lame excuse that it belonged to an unknown "friend" and instead charged him with writing WTF? on a school wall. Then they labeled the jewelry as "found" and sent it over to the regular police where it sat on a shelf in the property room.

And what really ticks me off is that those school authorities do this and never contact the parents of the student. If they had contacted Trayvon Martin's parents and told them that their child was caught with what appeared to be stolen goods then Trayvon's parents would have had the chance to discipline him themselves and he might not have been allowed to wander over to the 7/11 by himself that night.

And what really ticks me off is that those school authorities do this and never contact the parents of the student. If they had contacted Trayvon Martin's parents and told them that their child was caught with what appeared to be stolen goods then Trayvon's parents would have had the chance to discipline him themselves and he might not have been allowed to wander over to the 7/11 by himself that night.

That's really bad, not telling the parents. I can't believe it.

Forum List

Back