Anthony Fauci’s Pension Will Exceed $350,000 Per Year – The Largest In US Federal Government History

That pension is a drop in bucket compared to the trillions in damage that little weasel has caused. He should really do the right thing, seppuku.

He did not make the rules, he did not write the rules, he did not vote on the rules and he did not sign them into law.

Nothing happening today has any bearing on his retirement pay, it is a result of 55 years of service plus GW giving him a unique boost in pay.

But it does for sure make one hope that Congress will look into the rules and see how this can be avoided.

The good news is that he is old as fuck and will not get too many years at that rate
You might be a little off. In our lifetime people will be living 20 to 40 years longer than a couple of decades ago due to reevaluation of natural foods and what illness each one prevents. Fauci knows the rules of human health. Every decade he will be getting $3.5 million from taxpayers. And since in our lifetime more people will live to be 120 than lived to be 100 in recent decades. Applicable remedies sans side effects will be pleasant for tomorrow's seniors.

We want gifted, dedicated professionals like Faucci working for our government. His pension, given 55 years of high level service to this country is well earned. Faucci is 81 years old and is still working hard for this country instead of collecting retirement.

Don't agree? Fine, get the congress to change pension rules, Faucci is not getting anything special carved out just for him.
I never implied he was being treated differently. I merely stated what should be obvious to ANYONE WITH A BRAIN. Taxpayers are being ripped off. Public service is not supposed to be a life long gravy train.
NO GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE SHOULD GET THAT KIND OF RETIREMENT MONEY.
Not even presidents

Then I will wait for you to bitch about the pension of Donald Trump, at a yearly rate of $221,400 a year, and after only four years of eating McDonald's and watching FOX news, that seems far more insulting than Fauci's $350,000 after 55 years. But Trump also gets Secret Service protection, uncapped office space rental, staff allowance, and travel expenses can easily push the total to over a million a year. Where is the outrage?
Trumps pension is also absurd.

What part of this is too difficult to understand for you budget impaired idiots???

You might be a little off. In our lifetime people will be living 20 to 40 years longer than a couple of decades ago due to reevaluation of natural foods and what illness each one prevents. Fauci knows the rules of human health. Every decade he will be getting $3.5 million from taxpayers. And since in our lifetime more people will live to be 120 than lived to be 100 in recent decades. Applicable remedies sans side effects will be pleasant for tomorrow's seniors.
Life expectancy actually dropped over the last two years.

Hahaha dumbass tard.

If we weren't broke we wouldn't constantly have to rescue programs from insolvency. Programs that were designed to be fully funded.

You're a buffoon
We do that because the republic party will only do continuing resolutions on spending instead of regular order.

In funding a laboratory developed virus that has killed tens of millions of people world wide?

Would you like to try again once your foot is pulled from your lop sided mouth?
eric

Come back to reality while you can.

The virus wasn't created in a lab. Hasn't killed tens of millions worldwide.

So, no foot went anywhere but your mouth, boi.

Don't look up!

He did not make the rules, he did not write the rules, he did not vote on the rules and he did not sign them into law.

Nothing happening today has any bearing on his retirement pay, it is a result of 55 years of service plus GW giving him a unique boost in pay.

But it does for sure make one hope that Congress will look into the rules and see how this can be avoided.

The good news is that he is old as fuck and will not get too many years at that rate

I agree 100% with Golfing on this. It is like a tax break, he gains because of the rules.

If YOU take home thousands or millions of dollars extra because of the rules in place, should we blame YOU, or rather the rules?

When it is time to do your taxes, remember this thread, lol. I think Fauci is an overpaid phony baloney, but maybe some people think you are screwing the system too. Pay your fair share would be their mantra. If you think Fauci should be screwed even if his income is legit by the rules, then you must vote to screw yourselves too!

Look at it a different way, and this should make most GOPers happy. Cap government retirements at a certain amount no matter what. The private sector, no cap. Yes, Anthony Fauci will escape your wrath, but those who come after him will not. Take the win, and move on!

I never implied he was being treated differently. I merely stated what should be obvious to ANYONE WITH A BRAIN. Taxpayers are being ripped off. Public service is not supposed to be a life long gravy train.
NO GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE SHOULD GET THAT KIND OF RETIREMENT MONEY.
Not even presidents
Like I said, go complain to your Congressman.

Personally I don't think the pay is unreasonable for the level of importance these jobs are for our country.

Sealing sand fleas in a bag around the dogs head and let them eat the dog until it's dead. Cutting their vocal cords out so they can't hear them cry. What do you call that?
The dogs were anesthetized during the experiment.

The funding did not come from the NIH or NIAID.

"The manuscript mistakenly cited support from NIAID, when in fact NIAID did not support this specific research shown in the images of the beagles being circulated," a spokesperson said in an emailed statement to USA TODAY. "NIAID has funded a separate project involving the study of a vaccine to prevent leishmaniasis, a serious parasitic disease transmitted by sand flies that poses a threat in particular to U.S. troops and other personnel, as well as U.S. military dogs, in areas where the disease is endemic."

Two of that experiment's principal investigators, Elyes Zhioua of the Pasteur Institute of Tunis and Abhay Satoskar of Ohio State University, co-authored the July study. Their initials were included in the financial disclosure that mentioned NIH funding.

So I'd call it a lie.

"The manuscript mistakenly cited support from NIAID, when in fact NIAID did not support this specific research shown in the images of the beagles being circulated," a spokesperson said in an emailed statement to USA TODAY. "NIAID has funded a separate project involving the study of a vaccine to prevent leishmaniasis, a serious parasitic disease transmitted by sand flies that poses a threat in particular to U.S. troops and other personnel, as well as U.S. military dogs, in areas where the disease is endemic."

Two of that experiment's principal investigators, Elyes Zhioua of the Pasteur Institute of Tunis and Abhay Satoskar of Ohio State University, co-authored the July study. Their initials were included in the financial disclosure that mentioned NIH funding.

So I'd call it a lie.
Lol, if Trump was in charge of those dogs. You would think differently. If Trump did the same as Fauci, I would call for him to be prosecuted. But I'm not a hypocritical dick. Happy new year!

So I'd call it a lie.
Don't you ever complain about how an animal is treated. You give passes to the people you like.

Lol, if Trump was in charge of those dogs. You would think differently. If Trump did the same as Fauci, I would call for him to be prosecuted. But I'm not a hypocritical dick. Happy new year!
Way to ignore all the facts and deflect to something else.

Bottom line, no Faucci involvement with any of your suppposedly criminal dog testing stories.

Last edited:
it's almost like he's being paid off!

He started eanring it long ago...

Slide40.PNG

900421_ACTUP_Civil_Disobedience_at_NIH_insert_1_c_Doug-Hinckle-600x421.jpg

So crime pays, huh? :mad-61:

It's ok, Karma will see him pay all his wrongs when he is gone.

Anthony Fauci’s Pension Will Exceed $350,000 Per Year – The Largest In US Federal Government History​

Forum List

Back