Anthony Quinn Warner suspect in nashville bombing

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Not a whole lot of info yet on the suspect.....this is all I could find on him.

Last edited:
Anthony Quinn the movie actor??? o_O

1609022649545.png

What if he didn't do it?

like Richard Jewell...
Exactly. I hate the rush to judgment because once all of his information is put there as in the OP, there is no reeling it back in.

All I'm all saying is can we wait until law enforcement at least takes him into custody and charges him IF they have the evidence to do so before we electronically string him up.

What if he didn't do it?

like Richard Jewell...
Exactly. I hate the rush to judgment because once all of his information is put there as in the OP, there is no reeling it back in.

All I'm all saying is can we wait until law enforcement at least takes him into custody and charges him IF they have the evidence to do so before we electronically string him up.

It appears he is dead already.

What if he didn't do it?

like Richard Jewell...

so they think those are his remains?

What if he didn't do it?

like Richard Jewell...

so they think those are his remains?

Yes....if he were alive he would be in custody already.

What if he didn't do it?

like Richard Jewell...

Nothing in the op said he was guilty.....merely a suspect. who most likely is dead already aka suicide.

Now this may be a stretch but from what I have read he may have had a problem with the NSA who had a facility across the street but only their windows were blown out.

Not a whole lot of info yet on the suspect.....this is all I could find on him.

WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE we got a WHITE GUY here !!!!!!! The media and the left will gleefully try and tie him to every group slightly right of center.

Wow...fast work...
The media moves fast when they smell white blood in the water

You notice how quickly they said he was white.....can you imagine how over-joyed they were about that....if he had been a minority member we would not be told for days.

Police reports ALWAYS include "white", "black" etc in describing people of interest along with hair/eye coloring height, weight and what they were seen wearing, but I'm sure ignoring that fact serves your crackpot agenda.

Forum List

Back